E-cigs, email RP about them?

BingDing

Smoking is my biggest problem, it's damn hard to quit at this stage of my life. The carbon monoxide inhibiting cellular respiration was mentioned in a recent thread, and there was a link to an RP interview where he mentioned the carbon monoxide and some "serious toxins". I know I'm being a f****** idiot, but it's tough.

E-cigs have (or can be found with, there are variations) just glycerine that is boiled off with the included nicotine and flavor. I know it sounds horrible, but so is burning tobacco leaves.

I couldn't find anything from Ray about this, was hoping someone who has his email might ask him about it.

TIA,
BD

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I don't have his email or I would gladly do it. At this point I think you should relax and go easy on yourself. I think it was the propylene glycol in question not glycerine. That's still.better than CO in real tobacco.smoke imo. Congrats, what you have accomplished is tough.

OP
BingDing

BingDing

Thanks, Blossom, I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you, LOL; you are very kind. Being easy on myself... bares thinking about, it does.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
BingDing said:
Thanks, Blossom, I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you, LOL; you are very kind. Being easy on myself... bares thinking about, it does.
Well thanks BingDing, I'm nicotine dependant myself so I guess this topic is close to my heart. I'm not sure if and when I might try to totally get off nicotine yet myself. It's pretty low on my to do list at this point!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
BingDing said:
Thanks, Blossom, I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you, LOL; you are very kind.
Them feels. :cool:

:grouphug2

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals