Iron Metabolism

Healthseeker

I do egg whites all the time, kinda expensive tho, everything is tho. Sometimes i just fry 3 eggs regular, and eat around 2 of the yolks and throw them out.

maillol

I've been focussing on oxalates over the last six months because I was having kidney issues along with anemia and poor sleep. Oxalates cause anemia, interfere with iron metabolism and people often start having issues after taking an antibiotic. Made me think of this thread.

May not be related but worth looking into I think. B12 would also make oxalate issues worse for me for some reason.

Endogenous oxalate production isn't talked about much and this is probably the root of the problem for a lot of people rather than dietary consumption. In simple terms anything that increases LDH will increase oxalate synthesis.

Healthseeker

Yeah, agree about oxalates, and there might be problems with protein metabolism and everything. Thats partly why i was saying lemon water earlier, to ward off crap building up. hydration is key. Looking at 5 bottles of regular water a day to maintain. I do lemons too.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Thanks guys. Yea oxalate I’ve monitored with oats. Pretty low ox diet. I’m pretty big on active b6 and calcium. Haven’t noticed them since 2019 being an issue.

Im seeing things through biochemistry. And everything I learned. It just seems like nadph vs fad seems to be the battle.

And the problem is raising fad just continues to raise nadph heavily due to my currently very high b12.

2 days of 250mg b2 time released 2x daily… I can’t do that. It’s too much. I can’t eat. Feeling anemic. Just so bad.

I think I’ll go back to the 25mg 2-3x.

Both my machine and bloodwork are showing this. B12 continuously going high. Blood work and showing threonine high.

Healthseeker

Ok, i did a quick google search on theonine. Something that stuck out was it was for making mucus. What if you changed your diet somehow to make more mucus. Also, said it could be used for Krebs cycle. So maybe lemon water for citrates, idk.

Healthseeker

What is this. Bruschi
Screenshot_20240617-113742.png

Orion

@bruschi11 posting the DM here:

I’ve been able to put together basically gbold electrolytes next to Meredith’s A stuff next to Wilson nutritional balancing next to GRJ protocol. I think gbolds electrolytes protocol basically allows A to work. But it’s complex .

I’ve been able to really put everything together. Why I’ve dumped copper at times. Why I haven’t for 2 years now.

NAD’s might help some people but we want to be consistently producing nadh nad nadph nadp at appropriate levels. Gbold said it “can’t give nad in alkalosis” this is part of my problem. I’m in bad alkalosis and my b12 is high. Raising fad is part of my approach currently, so raising FAD activates my high b12 raising NAD that I do not want.

So no I don’t think raising nad is what we really want. We just want good normal nad. Don’t let it drop. It is important in this operation.

Nadh is where I have been lost for 18-24 months. I’ve been really bad a long time. I did phos choline IVs two years ago. They saved me at first htma got nice and I was back on feet for a few months. BUT choline depletes inositol. Liver enzymes went high. Took 2 years and the development of definitely early Parkinson’s for me to solved the inositol part.

Fixing inositol allows FAD to go up recycling choline and glycine. Glycine puts chloride in the cell retaining potassium hence why people like you and I had incredible reactions to b2 originally.

Again the high b12 is my issue as it made me anemic . Fad (nadh helps too) activating b12 puts iron in the cell. Iron I don’t have cuz of my low test. Choline (choline IVs) block testosterone’s conversion to estrogen. Hence why I probably recovered two years ago.

But b12 putting iron in the cell takes potassium with it putting it in the cell. If chloride is there (fad/ glycine) potassium will be retained.

When that happens….. you hear all that sugar talk on this forum. People doing enemas up their pee hole with straight dextrose?

Well….. potassium in the cell? That’s the stuff that allows the cell to receive sugar.

Ultimately vitamin A metabolism allows copper availability . But there’s a lot to fixing vitamin A metabolism. It’s kind of king here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals