Iron Metabolism

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

So b2 usually causes me to have extreme yellow urine for 2-3 days after taking it. The last 18 months. Prior to these 18 months, it would stay yellow for a day max then resort back to clear.

I knew b12, prior to these 18 months could turn my urine clear. Since then tho b12 doesn’t do it.

Yesterday I took b2 and lots of inositol. About 4g. This morning my urine is completely clear.

FAD inflated on machine. FMN was relatively low. Phosphorus was normal.

FAD is inflated likely from inositol going in. Urine turned clear from inositol using b2.

I’m noticing carbon monoxide on my machine. I probably inflated nrf2 too high. My dose of 4g daily of inositol is now going to be moved down to 1g daily with the chiro- d inositol coming in the mail.

The dose might be 500mg soon. I’m going to play with vanadium too.

I’m pretty sure I solved this all but a system as sick as mine may be impossible to fix. Luckily I have machine and knowledge here.

Will be ordering supplemental FAD today.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I literally smell my dying internal flesh. I feel i, I smell it. It’s so obvious I’m just killing myself.

My body is just killing my brain. It’s horrible.

But is it supplementally. Is something happening that needs to stop badly.

Honestly I’m oxidizing while in a state with zero anti oxidation. Without fad glycine chloride gluth etc I’m just not in a good spot.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Still really really struggling since I gave b12. My bile is perfect since then after being horrible for a long time. With theory inositol allowed this to happen.

Inositol is going high on machine. I took my friends supplemental PC PE PS PI complex. I think it’s worth getting knowing the importance of all these phospholipids now.

It does seem like inositol is the anti cholesterol phospholipid and that’s what I’ve been short in. My cholesterol skied during that time.

Not doing good at all. Drove a couple hours yesterday to visit friend. Walked up a steep path today to get back from laying on a dock by a river. Just these simple tasks are so hard on me. It’s really unbearable right now.

I gotta get off the weed. That hasn’t happened yet. It’s such a crutch when things get severe like they are now.

I think I really want to run things through b2 inositol electrolytes and then if needed hydroxy b12 and Pantothene/ choline.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Feeling extremely diabetic. I didn’t even have much sugar. It’s insane how bad I’m getting and how rapidly it’s happening.

I might have to try a little carnivore no sugar diet. This is really really bad.

reach__beyond

Feeling extremely diabetic. I didn’t even have much sugar. It’s insane how bad I’m getting and how rapidly it’s happening.

I might have to try a little carnivore no sugar diet. This is really really bad.
yeah keep us updated, it might be a good idea in the short term to eliminate as much as possible and re-approach the problem, easier said than done I know.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

yeah keep us updated, it might be a good idea in the short term to eliminate as much as possible and re-approach the problem, easier said than done I know.

I’m trying. Just b2 inositol little bit of zinc manganese calcium.

I feel like my body is ready to give up for good. I was really bad in the psyche ward off supps for 5 days it was horrible how bad I was there. And now this.

It’s sad. Really it was all fixable. A life has to end this way when if a couple things were solved a year earlier a full life was ahead.

I really do think just getting to fad and glycine/ choline cycle recycling was the biggest piece to this all.

I’m shocked and just feel bad for myself. I’m a human being that got put in a bad situation. One antibiotic led to this. I had a whole life ahead of me.

I think end of day bmaa messes with electrolyte repletion in the cell. Beta alanine competing with bmaa.

Healthseeker

I literally smell my dying internal flesh. I feel i, I smell it. It’s so obvious I’m just killing myself.

My body is just killing my brain. It’s horrible.

But is it supplementally. Is something happening that needs to stop badly.

Honestly I’m oxidizing while in a state with zero anti oxidation. Without fad glycine chloride gluth etc I’m just not in a good spot.
How are you smelling dying internal flesh? Do you mean your tasting it as well? Are you sure you dont have cancer. Do you have tenderness in your gallbladder pancreatic region?

Healthseeker

It can actually be a good sign that you smell that, when inflammation lets up around a cancerous lesion, its healing, (partially) and your smelling the clearing of debris that was trapped by the inflammation. I know this from experience.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

believe something happened where b12 built up as my body just was not converting cobalamin to active forms. My last lab showed b12 >2000 in blood. And I was using b12 thinking it was key. It helps up regulate nrf2 which I believe it was just covering up the main problem being inositol/nrf2.

Well b12 going high and now activating it with FAD (I’m realizing b2 + inositol is getting me to fad). So with fad getting b12 to active forms, b12 itself is killing me. Without touching it. It’s just so high in my system.

B12 in excess is raising both b1 and b3 action the worst things to do when you have electrolyte issues….. I have an electrolyte disease! So obviously this is worst thing I can do.

I think this is basically what happened in 2021…. ARL people Dr Wilson or whatever started me with b1 and minerals. While I was in b2/fad deficiency. I went way downhill quick.

This is about 100x worse. Been in fight for life for nearly 2 years now. Obviously worse than ever. I’m just hoping using up the b12 and getting the cells retaining electrolytes gives me a chance here .

I’m taking b2 now with inositol choline. Goal is to use up b12 and get it down into normal range so I can balance methylation overall and lead with FAD.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Working on fad hard for last 2 weeks really since I’ve been out. It’s not going smooth but things are happening to body. Libido has improved a bit and genital region has grown back a bit.

My reactions to this raise fad approach is acting very similar to testosterone therapy a couple months ago. My theory is that I was getting to fad in both instances. But there’s too much b12 in the body and that is pushing the body into fast oxidation. Raising hydrogen, killing calcium and copper.

I’m testing b12 in blood next week. Last time it was over 2000. Normally seems to be in 12-1500 range. While when I had Lyme and was recovering I was getting it below 1000. Range is like 200-1100.

I think we just need to look at b12 like both a vitamin and mineral. And it’s the middle of everything. It basically connects the vitamins and mins.

I hope I’m not too late.. this angle does seem very real thus far.

Healthseeker

I read about "tissue salt" supplements today. You said you have an electrolyte disease, so i thought i would pass it along

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I read about "tissue salt" supplements today. You said you have an electrolyte disease, so i thought i would pass it along

I tried a few years ago didn’t notice much of anything but thanks. They seemed promising when I tried.

I’m really focusing on the high b12 now. I’m pretty sure it’s a big cause of all this. Going to do what I can to lower it in serum. Labs back yesterday showed it 1600 on 200-1100 scale.

Good news on labs. ALT liver enzyme dropped from 95 to 55 (25-50) in 12 days from inositol. TSH dropped to 2.5 from 3.5 too.

I think the illnesss was always flat out b12 usage through nrf2. Now I’m using it and there’s too much b12 in my body putting demand on other b vitamins minerals and iron.

I think I gotta lower the b12 then see what happens from there. Problem is lowering the b12 is torture.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

My lithium is high in hair currently and oligoscan. It seems as I get system working it goes down.

When things were extremely bad a year ago same thing happened with the high lithium.

I think it will come eventually where I may need it not right now.

Using b2. Zinc/manganese b5. Inositol, choline, calcium Vit d mag baths and getting in ocean. Sauna.
Not much else. Starting low-ish b12 diet. Going to track and monitor and really try to get this back in range

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Deadpool

What about biotin? Dr Bodo Kuklinaki says you need biotin to properly use b12 and when his patients come to him with high b12 in blood, it doesn’t mean anything and he gets the level down quickly with 5-10mg of biotin.

I have been trialing higher doses of biotin for a couple days and had some positive results. I’ve also been trialing b2 r5p.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

What about biotin? Dr Bodo Kuklinaki says you need biotin to properly use b12 and when his patients come to him with high b12 in blood, it doesn’t mean anything and he gets the level down quickly with 5-10mg of biotin.

I have been trialing higher doses of biotin for a couple days and had some positive results. I’ve also been trialing b2 r5p.

I agree with you here as it’s absolutely something that can help a high b12 issue situation. I used biotin religiously last summer and it helped a lot. It seemed to make b2 work whatever that may mean. It helped keep urine bright yellow, felt stronger and stronger from it.

But as fall came, I became more and more anemic . Any increases of nitric oxide hurts me neurologically.

I think biotin and NO willl come into play eventually but currently I have to get the anemia in Better place. Which is going to take time. I will probably cause worse anemia the next month or so as I try to mitigate the amounts of b12 in my blood.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

If the human body is just made up of elements on the periodic table. Well then…cobalt is the very middle element. It is the great antagonizer. It just is.

Fact of matter is we don’t need much b12. We need good livers to absorb it. We need to make fad. Humans need electrolytes. They need chloride in the cell. Yes we need nadph and metabolism and thyroid. But fad comes before all that stuff. Because potassium in the cell comes first.

Chloride retains potassium in the cell. Fad and active b6 getting to glycine are what allow this to happen. Glycine puts chloride in the cell.

I’m in trouble still. I really am as much as this all makes sense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals