Iron Metabolism

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I’m hoping just taking b2 b3 while getting electrolyte replete over next week or two I get strong enough. And can begin this diet. I do think it’s a big part of my issues.
B3 as Niacin or Niacinamide? Also Potassium and Magnesium as you probably already know are key.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

B3 as Niacin or Niacinamide? Also Potassium and Magnesium as you probably already know are key.

Niacin. Dealing with severe potassium depletion it’s horrible.

Attached is pretty awesome chart that really depicts how pyruvate dehydrogenase works

I think I’ve been feeding Bs horribly the last year. I think b2 b5 b12 which are the main ones I’ve given… end up depleting NAD. Next to testosterone which = dht = calcium in the cell = glutamate (which is killing me). Glutamate pressures NAD heavily.

I just don’t get it. It was clear emergency mode time period late August 2022 for me. Niacin calmed things down a lot next to b2 mag before b12, zinc , Vit E things like that started helping the following month.

Attachments

• IMG_2158.png
    IMG_2158.png
    693.2 KB · Views: 2

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I feel you. I am taking four kinds of potassium right now. Citrate, gluconate, bicarbonate, chloride. I also am drinking coconut water but it has to be a very clean source or i think that can backfire, and also eating some bananas. For magnesium I am taking a bit of hydroxide, not much. But am doing bigger doses of Malate and also the topical chloride which is incredible for absorption. As you probably know, because we are so toxic the magnesium and potassium gets pushed out. And even detoxing burns up a lot of it, including zinc.

Healthseeker

Attached is pretty awesome chart that really depicts how pyruvate dehydrogenase works

I think I’ve been feeding Bs horribly the last year. I think b2 b5 b12 which are the main ones I’ve given… end up depleting NAD. Next to testosterone which = dht = calcium in the cell = glutamate (which is killing me). Glutamate pressures NAD heavily.

I just don’t get it. It was clear emergency mode time period late August 2022 for me. Niacin calmed things down a lot next to b2 mag before b12, zinc , Vit E things like that started helping the following month.
I looked at your attachment, it made me think of youtube video i seen. But it said something about alanine and lactate.

View: https://youtu.be/yw4jweZL7EA?si=dxSTYqjcrRPa3MtA

reach__beyond

Forum Supporter
I don’t but thanks. I think it was part of this last june .
This might be a long shot, but do you know if you have a possible G6PD deficiency? It could be related to your bad reaction to ozone since ozone exposure can cause hemolysis in patients with a G6PD deficiency. Also really important to note that methylene blue should be avoided if this is the case.
Hemolytic anemia could explain your extremely negative reaction to the blood donation, but I am not entirely sure, apologize if there is anything obvious I'm missing here. I'm also curious if you have any experience with methylene blue since a negative or positive reaction could provide allot of clues here.

wishing you the best.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

This might be a long shot, but do you know if you have a possible G6PD deficiency? It could be related to your bad reaction to ozone since ozone exposure can cause hemolysis in patients with a G6PD deficiency. Also really important to note that methylene blue should be avoided if this is the case.
Hemolytic anemia could explain your extremely negative reaction to the blood donation, but I am not entirely sure, apologize if there is anything obvious I'm missing here. I'm also curious if you have any experience with methylene blue since a negative or positive reaction could provide allot of clues here.

wishing you the best.

Thanks for reaching out and reading my stuff. I think you’re getting somewhere.

I do think hemolytic anemia is part of this. Mercury , copper def, low histidine all cause it. All 3 big parts of what I’m dealing with.

G6Pd I know I’ve been seeing that quite a bit. Important for hormone metabolism am I right?

I do think NAD is the biggest #1 thing I have to keep upwards to have any success…. AND I went severely zinc toxic while trying to chelate mercury last month while on hormones.

The hormones were shutting down NAD (glutamate via dht). No nad zinc can’t get in the cell. So I went toxic in zinc. 140 when top of range is 120. Now as I get nad in and working, what happens? Zinc is over bearing the cell causing all sorts of issues but it has to be done.

Zinc is potently pro nadph oxidase killing nadph. So I cannot recycle glutathione with zinc Toxicity.

It all just sucks cuz I didn’t need another set back. But I’m hoping this is the big finding I’ve needed and then can get back to raising nadph and gluth production after I get in control of the high zinc.

reach__beyond

Forum Supporter
Thanks for reaching out and reading my stuff. I think you’re getting somewhere.

I do think hemolytic anemia is part of this. Mercury , copper def, low histidine all cause it. All 3 big parts of what I’m dealing with.

G6Pd I know I’ve been seeing that quite a bit. Important for hormone metabolism am I right?

I do think NAD is the biggest #1 thing I have to keep upwards to have any success…. AND I went severely zinc toxic while trying to chelate mercury last month while on hormones.

The hormones were shutting down NAD (glutamate via dht). No nad zinc can’t get in the cell. So I went toxic in zinc. 140 when top of range is 120. Now as I get nad in and working, what happens? Zinc is over bearing the cell causing all sorts of issues but it has to be done.

Zinc is potently pro nadph oxidase killing nadph. So I cannot recycle glutathione with zinc Toxicity.

It all just sucks cuz I didn’t need another set back. But I’m hoping this is the big finding I’ve needed and then can get back to raising nadph and gluth production after I get in control of the high zinc.
After I posted I actually just saw in the thread that your hgb was actually high, so I'm not entirely sure about Hemolytic anemia, although allot of your symptoms from the loss of blood point in that direction. I think it's worth getting G6Pd looked at because of your reactions to ozone, it could also be worth looking into other reasons for potential ozone-induced oxidative stress(ozone poisoning) which seems like an important detail.

Ozone exposure can overwhelm the body's natural antioxidant defense system(superoxide dismutase, catalase, peroxidases, VC, VE), leading to a state where the generation of ROS exceeds the body's ability to neutralize and eliminate them. If we're dealing with an excess of ROS from the ozone exposure, anything you can do to supercharge GSH, and GSSH recycling would be beneficial, have you tried exogenous glutathione since your elevated nadph oxidase could be suppressing endogenous GSH?

Is there any more details you can provide about your experience with ozone? what was different the second time? what was the nature of the exposure?

g6pd is an enzyme that plays a critical role in the pentose phosphate pathway, a metabolic pathway that supplies reducing energy to cells by maintaining the level of nadph.

g6 is important in red blood cells, where it helps to protect them from damage caused by ROS. A deficiency in g6pd is typically genetic, can lead to hemolytic anemia(often triggered by certain medications, foods, or infections)

As mentioned the fact that your RBC is normal and hgb is high would suggest that your volumes are normal, however how well your body is utilizing the hemoglobin to transport and receive oxygen is another question.

idk, feel like im rambling, g6pd could be connected

After I posted I actually just saw in the thread that your hgb was actually high, so I'm not entirely sure about Hemolytic anemia, although allot of your symptoms from the loss of blood point in that direction. I think it's worth getting G6Pd looked at because of your reactions to ozone, it could also be worth looking into other reasons for potential ozone-induced oxidative stress(ozone poisoning) which seems like an important detail.

Ozone exposure can overwhelm the body's natural antioxidant defense system(superoxide dismutase, catalase, peroxidases, VC, VE), leading to a state where the generation of ROS exceeds the body's ability to neutralize and eliminate them. If we're dealing with an excess of ROS from the ozone exposure, anything you can do to supercharge GSH, and GSSH recycling would be beneficial, have you tried exogenous glutathione since your elevated nadph oxidase could be suppressing endogenous GSH?

Is there any more details you can provide about your experience with ozone? what was different the second time? what was the nature of the exposure?

g6pd is an enzyme that plays a critical role in the pentose phosphate pathway, a metabolic pathway that supplies reducing energy to cells by maintaining the level of nadph.

g6 is important in red blood cells, where it helps to protect them from damage caused by ROS. A deficiency in g6pd is typically genetic, can lead to hemolytic anemia(often triggered by certain medications, foods, or infections)

As mentioned the fact that your RBC is normal and hgb is high would suggest that your volumes are normal, however how well your body is utilizing the hemoglobin to transport and receive oxygen is another question.

Would the only way to make sure be a venous or arterial blood gas, which however is only done in hospitals?

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Will look into g6pd.

I literally did ozone like 8 times between mid 2021 and mid 2023. The first Time helped. Few months later I couldn’t really tell if it helped or hurt. Then I had setbacks. Then it really hurt each time I did it between early 2022 and mid 2023.

Body can’t control oxygen with ETC issues. Is g6pd part of it? Maybe. But I definitely was making the right enzymes etc from nutrients post ozone the last time I did it.

Like b2 or melatonin would drastically change things in hours . I was fighting it. Then oxygen like took me over eventually. Dying of oxygen toxicity since. Really 11 months ago it got bad when this happened the last time I did ozone.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Pretty silly ray peat “b5 is only safe b vitamin.”

I’m realizing how tough b5 can be on both b12 and NAD and how it probably was biggest part of my setback last June.

Is it essential? Yes. But pushing it hard can cause massive issues. B5 can deplete b3 b12 folate b2. Pantithene specifically the stuff is a steroid.

My machine showed it all happen today. I needed it but NaD dropped b12 b2 folate. I was able to get everything up and going this morning quickly. B3 b12 probably most important things to take.

Noticing TMG dropping recently. Gonna add it in.

All of the above said. I do think NAD , CoA and TPP are what we need to keep PDH working. And it honestly might’ve been coa deficiency that caused the crash to end 2022. But NAD is the most important thing historically.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Ahk patch horrible glutamate soared.

Don’t want to raise histidine without nadph doing so.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

nad working the last few days is putting zinc in cell making me produce way too much cysteine.

Zinc toxicity has been a really big part of my issues it seems. For a long time.

I think NaD putting zinc in cell is what’s happening but the cell is overwhelmed with zinc and cysteine is going too high.

Zinc = nadph oxidase down regulating nadph.

No nadph no gluth recycling and iron availability from liver. Nadph makes iron release from liver.

I think as zinc goes down I can get b12 more in charge to raise nadph.

Healthseeker

I like the high zinc theory. It sounds good to me, but why is it high. Your body not using zinc?

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I like the high zinc theory. It sounds good to me, but why is it high. Your body not using zinc?

Low NAD body couldn’t use it. And whenever I’d crash NAD would go low and I’d give lots of zinc during the crashes.

Turn NAD back on? Body uses zinc. But there’s too much. Zinc goes high in hair. Cysteine goes high torturing me, glutamate.

I have a friend on my case with me for 4 years and he got better from severe stuff after a decade battle. He’s been on my case lately “you’re going around in circles”, “you’re barking up the wrong tree.”

Finally he’s like “yes you’re right. I think this is it.”

Also working with professional who’s been in this world for 20 years. She’s really good the best I’ve worked with. She’s in agrement. And really she showed some earth shattering proof today. Zinc toxicity causes hippocampus to shrink she found. Zinc toxicity causes zinc deficiency in the brain!!!!!

My hippocampus is what shrinks as I get really bad. That’s the common denominator in this the last 2 years.

youngsinatra

I have been slowly titrating up nicotinic acid (to raise NAD+) for a few weeks now and I am able to tolerate 200g of lean beef a day for nearly a week now, which I couldn’t tolerate at all before that for almost 2 years. Everytime I tried eating it, even just small amount and just once, it led to a huge crash and extreme neurological issues. (neuropathy, difficulty walking, dizziness, blurry vision, skin turned white, nails turned blue due to hypoxia etc.) Same thing happened with oysters or zinc supplements.

Btw, I frequently tested serum zinc and it always was high even after restricting zinc for years. Just came down to normal recently after thyroid, riboflavin, molybdenum rich foods etc…

Last edited:
OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I have been slowly titrating up nicotinic acid (to raise NAD+) for a few weeks now and I am able to tolerate 200g of lean beef a day for nearly a week now, which I couldn’t tolerate at all before that for almost 2 years. Everytime I tried eating it, even just small amount and just once, it led to a huge crash and extreme neurological issues. (neuropathy, difficulty walking, dizziness, blurry vision, skin turned white, nails turned blue due to hypoxia etc.) Same thing happened with oysters or zinc supplements.

Btw, I frequently tested serum zinc and it always was high even after restricting zinc for years. Just came down to normal recently after thyroid, riboflavin, molybdenum rich foods etc…

Wow that’s pretty nuts. Do you test hair at all?

Ya it’s so obvious. Have to realize. Zinc IS CYSTEINE when nad is working. Cysteine toxicity is real. So if you have tons of zinc in system you’re gonna be making tons of cysteine. cysteine needs to be used. Cysteine uses selenium magnesium biotin b12 folate so many aminos.

Cysteine is a horrible thing to be toxic in. I wrote about it a year ago. I was at “I’m cysteine toxic” then. But in reality it was zinc in excess in the body causing the cysteine toxicity.

I really don’t know if I’m too late here. The Mito damage beyond severe. We will see.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

B2 activating sod raising h202 tough on me….

That’s why b12 comes Before b2. B12 = catalasez

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals