Idealabs tyronene vs. Cynomel

hossboffman

Just putting this out there for anyone else who might have had a similar problem. I used to use idealabs thyroid products (tyronene, tyromix) but I could never get my pulse above 63. One time, I mistakenly took three drops of tyronene (so 24 mcg of T3) and nothing happened. A dose like that should have obvious effects. I did some digging and found that Ray had said, "I suspect that the thyroid activity had mostly disappeared in the alcohol solution, T3 is extremely easy to inactivate. MCT can produce intestinal inflammation; I have had better results with the cellulose excipient thyroid." I stopped taking idealabs thyroid and started synthroid and cynomel and my resting heart rate is 74. Everything Ray said about T3 came true when I took cynomel but not when I was taking tyronene.

johnsmith

Interesting, although, every time I accidentally take 2 drops of Tyronene my pulse goes up to to 115-130bpm.

I believe I've heard Danny Roddy say that he's seen people get better results from thyroid supplementation once they get their bowl movements more regular with cascara sagrada supplementation.

Mauritio

Just putting this out there for anyone else who might have had a similar problem. I used to use idealabs thyroid products (tyronene, tyromix) but I could never get my pulse above 63. One time, I mistakenly took three drops of tyronene (so 24 mcg of T3) and nothing happened. A dose like that should have obvious effects. I did some digging and found that Ray had said, "I suspect that the thyroid activity had mostly disappeared in the alcohol solution, T3 is extremely easy to inactivate. MCT can produce intestinal inflammation; I have had better results with the cellulose excipient thyroid." I stopped taking idealabs thyroid and started synthroid and cynomel and my resting heart rate is 74. Everything Ray said about T3 came true when I took cynomel but not when I was taking tyronene.
inteeresting. I have good results from tyronene, but I might try cynomel if I can get my hands on it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals