Hydrogen Gas Thread

Inaut

View: https://youtu.be/lnkrqB5CZOY

I think Tyler is a really smart dude and might be into some of Ray’s work..speculation mostly.. (or at least the benefits of CO2- he talks about it the last few minutes of the interview). Nothing ground breaking but worth a listen if you have time.

mm33

Forum Supporter

View: https://youtu.be/lnkrqB5CZOY

I think Tyler is a really smart dude and might be into some of Ray’s work..speculation mostly.. (or at least the benefits of CO2- he talks about it the last few minutes of the interview). Nothing ground breaking but worth a listen if you have time.

Thanks inaut great video
Looked up that hydroshot they mentioned at the end so may try it
I have hydrogen tablets that I’ll finish first

Inaut

This afternoon I had quite the headache/migraine. Probably because I was a little dehydrated and over did it. Anyways, I just got home and started inhaling hydrogen gas and within 20 minutes, pain has gone down significantly. I guess this is the most obvious benefit I’ve noticed from hydrogen gas so far.

Inaut

I was listening to George Wiseman this morning. He mentioned that people are installing hho generators on their older rvs (carburetor) and it makes a lot of sense for emergency preparedness. Just thought I’d nudge it here

Dave Clark

FYI, the PEM H2 machines use a membrane that is made of titanium and platinum, but they also use a membrane called the N117, which is made of PTFE, a forever chemical. The manufacturers say it is inert, but is it really, how do they know none comes off of it? I use the Brown's gas units that do not have those membranes, and until I am convinced there is no off-gassing of these chemicals, I am refraining from buying any {although I see some I would really like}. Some of the producers of these units would like to have a different membranes in them, they are even comfortable with them.
Hopefully, they can test to see verify that no PTFE comes off these membranes, or find a replacement without these compounds.

Dave Clark

Also, if you buy a unit from Hydrogen 4 Health, be advised that Steve does not provide an owner's manual/safety data/specification book with the units, or even provide one on-line. In conversation with him, he said his customers are satisfied with the 5 minute start-up video. I find that totally remiss, to not provide that vital information for your use, or files. You can't even buy a toaster at Walmart without a five page owner's manual/specs/safety sheet, in three languages.
Not saying that his units are not good, but when you spend a thousand dollars or more for a piece of equipment, you expect to have specifications and safety data, as well as operation instructions. If he folds up, and the videos go off line, good luck to the second owner of the units when they want to know more about them, other than what they see in front of them.

freyasam

FYI, the PEM H2 machines use a membrane that is made of titanium and platinum, but they also use a membrane called the N117, which is made of PTFE, a forever chemical. The manufacturers say it is inert, but is it really, how do they know none comes off of it? I use the Brown's gas units that do not have those membranes, and until I am convinced there is no off-gassing of these chemicals, I am refraining from buying any {although I see some I would really like}. Some of the producers of these units would like to have a different membranes in them, they are even comfortable with them.
Hopefully, they can test to see verify that no PTFE comes off these membranes, or find a replacement without these compounds.
Would that include the model from Life Giving Store? "Advanced SPE-PEM Dual Chamber Electrolysis Technology"

Dave Clark

Would that include the model from Life Giving Store? "Advanced SPE-PEM Dual Chamber Electrolysis Technology"

Yes, it appears that all of the small bottle H2 generators use these PEM membranes. There is no proof that I can find that any forever chemicals get released into the water. I am just suspicious that these membranes are made with this stuff, although they claim they are coated, if you ever looked at one of these membranes, they just look like a clear piece of plastic, so I don't know what they mean by coated.

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
When i looked at the links shared here i almost spit out my coffee. A machine with same output can be had at 90% discount from china. At that price you also get a torch and can use it for welding if you don't find benefit from consuming the gas :D
thanks for the reality check ~

Dave Clark

I read the long post that Rei posted and arcadia thinks is a reality check. Some good points are made, however, for me, I have benefited greatly from the Brown's gas machine. I have had life long allergy issues, mostly sinus related, all from dental Hg, etc., etc. The very first time I did the inhalation I could tell something good was happening. Now a year later, my sinuses and allergy response is only a piddle of what it was, even my wife mentioned that I seem a thousand % better than I used to. So, for me it is a game changer. Ozone cured my long standing candida, and H2 has fixed my allergy issues. I would never get rid of those machines, and they are worth every penny, in terms of the results I received. Yes, maybe they don't know everything about supplemental H2, but clinically they are seeing good results. For me, both are worth the money.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals