Fun, Easy Way To Quickly And Drastically Increase CO2

Makrosky

I stopped doing this because the benefits were so short lived for me. Only for about 5 minutes. But that might be because I live at sea level and because I naturally hyperventilate quite a bit. The benefits might last longer for others.
Hey fred, So you stopped doing this or you are still doing it? I guess you found a way to improve the 5 minutes mark??

OP
L

lampofred

Hey fred, So you stopped doing this or you are still doing it? I guess you found a way to improve the 5 minutes mark??

Started doing it again. The strong benefits do only last for a few minutes but in those few minutes, various muscle knots start to break up, calcified blood vessels probably start reversing calcification, etc. so that your baseline slowly gets better over time.

I'm starting to think muscle tension is a major cause of health problems, probably works directly with estrogen/PUFA in a vicious circle.

Waynish

I just found out about this and really wish I had done it sooner... You'll need baking soda, vinegar, and a large empty water bottle.

1) Pour a bit of vinegar into the large, empty water bottle. Then put baking soda until the mixture stops fizzing. The fizzing means CO2 is being released. Then put vinegar, then baking soda, etc. Go back and forth however many times you want until the mixture stops fizzing. At some point (not too much vinegar/baking soda are necessary), you will notice if you shake the bottle, the mixture doesn't as easily move around... This is a sign that there is a good amount of CO2 in the bottle, since it is heavier than and is pressing down on the solution, preventing it from moving around (basically looks like there is increased gravity).

2) CO2 is heavier than air so there is no worry about it leaving the bottle. Now, put the bottle to your mouth and basically pretend the CO2 is a liquid and try to drink from it (be careful not to drink the remaining solution, which is now sodium acetate, although it is a very good antibacterial for your intestine). As you inhale the air, you will feel a burning sensation, exactly like drinking soda. This is pure CO2.

I did this and got a massive amount of sweating, vasodilation, and mental clarity. It showed me how poor my circulation is normally and how horrible I currently feel relative to when I was a kid and had much better CO2 production...

If you already have good CO2 production, you probably won't feel much difference, unless you did something wrong in actually creating the CO2 by mixing the baking soda and vinegar (although it's pretty fool-proof...). One way to test there actually is CO2 is to light a candle and slowly tip the bottle over the candle without letting the liquid spill out. If there is CO2, the candle will immediately go out.

I feel like this is all grade school science, but I'm only just finding out about it...

Have you tried just buying co2 cartridges with some way to breath them in?

seraph94

I am thinking of using bag CO2 generator in my room, which normally is used for plant rooms. Only thing I am waiting, is to purchase CO2 meter in order to have control over CO2 levels, preventing it to become so much.

Rjk

Hi guys I’m trying this bottle trick myself.

How much baking soda and vinegar do you guys use each time you do it? And how many breathes do you take?

I’ve just done it myself now. I get a massive hit the first couple breathes I take. Then not so much. But I carry on for like another 10 breathe so anyway to get all the co2 in the bottle. What about you guys?

golder

Have you ever tried onions for your cancer ? I remember reading a man with prostate cancer who started eating one raw onion weekly and his tumor had shrunk on the next test. This fits with its potent anti-endotoxin effect and the link between endotoxins and cancer.

Here, people with high consumption of onions have 70% less risks of prostate cancer, while garlic only decreases risks by 19%. Considering both are sources of sulphur, it must independently have beneficial effects.
Onion and garlic use and human cancer. - PubMed - NCBI

In rats it triples testosterone levels, probably from the anti-endotoxin effect. And as studies posted on this forum have shown, androgens can reverse prostate cancer.
Onions And Testosterone?
Any ideas of white/red/cooked/uncooked is best with regards to the onions?

MeatOrchid

@lampofred
Hey thanks for the advice.

I did it as seen on the pictures, but i felt a breeze volcanoing out of the bottle with quite a push.

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-03 at 1.34.09 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-03 at 1.34.09 PM.jpeg

whould it be of any use to disolve in hot water some baking soda and using it in a humidifier?

Mauritio

You can do something similar by putting a small amount of salt in a carbonated water bottle. It will release a good amount of CO2. Just place your thumb on the bottle and release the gas as you want to inhale it.
You get salty water and CO2 as the end product.

It's even easier to just shake a carbonated water bottle with your thumb on it and then you can use your thumb as way to let out and inhale the CO2.
it actually works quite well and seems good for my wellbeing, sinuses and hair .
Especially my sinuses seem to benefit from it (I make sure to inhale through the nostrils as well) I notice my hair seems to get softer and less prone to falling out after inhaling.

I try to inhale it then not exhale for like 10-20 seconds to absorb more of the CO2.

Usual water bottles contain at least a few grams of co2 per liter. I have one -medium strength- that says it contains 4800 mg of CO2/per liter.

Last edited:

wildworld1992

You can do something similar by putting a small amount of salt in a carbonated water bottle. It will release a good amount of CO2. Just place your thumb on the bottle and release the gas as you want to inhale it.
You get salty water and CO2 as the end product.

It's even easier to just shake a carbonated water bottle with your thumb on it and then you can use your thumb as way to let out and inhale the CO2.
it actually works quite well and seems good for my wellbeing, sinuses and hair .
Especially my sinuses seem to benefit from it (I make sure to inhale through the nostrils as well) I notice my hair seems to get softer and less prone to falling out after inhaling.

I try to inhale it then not exhale for like 10-20 seconds to absorb more of the CO2.

Usual water bottles contain at least a few grams of co2 per liter. I have one -medium strength- that says it contains 4800 mg of CO2/per liter.
I just found out about this and really wish I had done it sooner... You'll need baking soda, vinegar, and a large empty water bottle.

1) Pour a bit of vinegar into the large, empty water bottle. Then put baking soda until the mixture stops fizzing. The fizzing means CO2 is being released. Then put vinegar, then baking soda, etc. Go back and forth however many times you want until the mixture stops fizzing. At some point (not too much vinegar/baking soda are necessary), you will notice if you shake the bottle, the mixture doesn't as easily move around... This is a sign that there is a good amount of CO2 in the bottle, since it is heavier than and is pressing down on the solution, preventing it from moving around (basically looks like there is increased gravity).

2) CO2 is heavier than air so there is no worry about it leaving the bottle. Now, put the bottle to your mouth and basically pretend the CO2 is a liquid and try to drink from it (be careful not to drink the remaining solution, which is now sodium acetate, although it is a very good antibacterial for your intestine). As you inhale the air, you will feel a burning sensation, exactly like drinking soda. This is pure CO2.

I did this and got a massive amount of sweating, vasodilation, and mental clarity. It showed me how poor my circulation is normally and how horrible I currently feel relative to when I was a kid and had much better CO2 production...

If you already have good CO2 production, you probably won't feel much difference, unless you did something wrong in actually creating the CO2 by mixing the baking soda and vinegar (although it's pretty fool-proof...). One way to test there actually is CO2 is to light a candle and slowly tip the bottle over the candle without letting the liquid spill out. If there is CO2, the candle will immediately go out.

I feel like this is all grade school science, but I'm only just finding out about it...
How about taking a Sodium Bicarbonate Tablet and let it react with your stomach acid? And you will get CO2 from your stomach.

TobyBjorn

Many (most?) greenhouse co2 generators are variations on a propane burner with some safety features. I use a Buddy Heater from time to time in the winter and it definitely seems to improve my sense of wellbeing, although warming up in the winter is a clear reason for cheer. Buddy heaters are apparently about as safe as you can get for burning gas, and they do crank the co2 up like crazy in a small or even normal-sized room. They will shut off if there is any carbon monoxide or if they tip over, so I feel very comfortable using them. Too much heat in the summer, but some nice infrared heat and co2 in the winter.

VitoScaletta

going through some stress and insomnia and i also feel like i am lacking in co2 and this helps relax. Doing this with sodium bicarb and 5% or 9% white vinegar feels good and the momentary "hypoxia" feeling if i add alot of vinegar at once to react with the bicarb and really inhale a lot of built-up generated co2 at once its really eurphoric.
I did this and got a massive amount of sweating, vasodilation, and mental clarity.
i get these effects as well as pressure behind the forehead and also sweating from the forehead region by focusing on the breathing aspect of retaining the CO2, with trying not to exhale and extend the exhale process for as long as possible and also doing skip breaths, after i inhale. also doing this breathing aspect for a few minutes before the inhalation.

but even just doing this for fun and inhaling for the euphoria is nice and produces a relaxing effect.

for my technique i quickly pour the vinegar and then put my face around the bottle opening (i have a glass i think 2 -3 litter jar for lemonade or tea (?)) with my mouth inside the bottle, this blocks the pressured co2 from escaping, then after 5 or so seconds of blocking i lift my face very slightly so there will be a bit of air as well and quickly inhale, and then hold my breath for as long as i can and try to do micro exhalations. if a lot of bicarb has reacted with vinegar (by me pouring a lot, 9% being more effective) there will be A LOT of generated co2 and the effect from quickly and inhaling and not exhaling makes it easy for me to feel like i will lose consciousness. not quite practical benefit (does relax me but no other CO2 effects) but its fun

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals