Molecular Hydrogen And Dr. Peat's Interest

Pet Peeve

Cool. Will post some updates in time. Peat warns against silicon though and it's kind of a pain to get it for me so don't know if I'll continue after the can I have is used up - unless I find it completely indispensable.

streamlover

Hi All,
Found this forum/thread with a google search on "molecular hydrogen" and saw there was some discussion last year on the technology. I found this protocol 3 or 4 months ago and have been refining a simple method for getting good therapeutic (high concentrations) H2 water. Made a video...way too long and draggy...but does give the technique in detail. link
I've been drinking 60-75ozs/day of this for several months now and seeing nice results. Better stamina, much reduced inflammation throughout my body, disappeared an afib condition, mood enhancement and clearer thinking, among others. I recommend the protocol wholeheartedly with the caveat on possible Mg overload I mention in the video. Enjoy! -Glen

ejalrp

Hi All,
Found this forum/thread with a google search on "molecular hydrogen" and saw there was some discussion last year on the technology. I found this protocol 3 or 4 months ago and have been refining a simple method for getting good therapeutic (high concentrations) H2 water. Made a video...way too long and draggy...but does give the technique in detail. link
I've been drinking 60-75ozs/day of this for several months now and seeing nice results. Better stamina, much reduced inflammation throughout my body, disappeared an afib condition, mood enhancement and clearer thinking, among others. I recommend the protocol wholeheartedly with the caveat on possible Mg overload I mention in the video. Enjoy! -Glen

I've been using Glen's method to make 'hydrogen water' and it works well, is cheap and actually fun in a chemistry set project sort of way. It's only been a few days and I've been keeping it to about 16oz/day so I can't say that I've noticed anything definitive yet, but there's no reason to spend big bucks if you just want to try it out for a few weeks. Glen's method costs about 3 cents a serving as he stated and you can get started for an investment of about $20. Thank you Glen

paymanz

Any update?

Later I'll post about a spice that I discussed on the facebook groups and how it is in fact rather Peaty, despite it being seemingly not Peaty at first glance, and how it actually promotes H2 production which, when produced in the gut, may have implications for schizophrenia and similar disorders, and even increasing intelligence.
Whats that spice?!!

paymanz

Have you tried it?
No, the hydrogen water generators(machines, tabs) are expensive and peobably doest deliver much hydrogen.from what i read on internet.

Im into hydrogen inhalation, i just dont know how much a hydrogen tank costs here where i live.im not gonna try them soon.

Last edited:

paymanz

It is interesting that our gut flora produces grams of hydrogen gas per day, and we exhale it from lungs.

Interestigly one method to produce hydrogen is by bacteria, its called biohydrogen.

A meal with beans increases exhaled hydrogen multiple times.(maybe some possitive effects from high fiber diet is from that effect!)

They also test hydrogen level in breath to diagnose carbohydrate malabsorption.

So i dont think a hydrogen tablet adds that much hydrogen to make a possitive effect.

Last edited:

TripleOG

Have been inhaling and drinking HHO/Brown's Gas and this is the most potent health "supplement" I've ever experienced.

Out of the products discussed on here that I've used, the effects are like a combination of CO2, thyroid, metergoline, pyrucet, methylene blue, and 6keto.

Evgenius

Have been inhaling and drinking HHO/Brown's Gas and this is the most potent health "supplement" I've ever experienced.

Out of the products discussed on here that I've used, the effects are like a combination of CO2, thyroid, metergoline, pyrucet, methylene blue, and 6keto.

Do you buy it or make it yourself ?

TripleOG

Do you buy it or make it yourself ?

Bought the machine.

Didn't feel comfortable with DIY for breathing purposes. Too many precautions needed to ensure safety. I'll leave the calculations and safety measures to the engineers.

Inaut

Bought the machine.

Didn't feel comfortable with DIY for breathing purposes. Too many precautions needed to ensure safety. I'll leave the calculations and safety measures to the engineers.
Still using hydrogen???

Beastmode

I've been having positive results with molecular hydrogen the past couple of months.

It seems to work best for me in the afternoon between meals. Stamina seems stronger and I don't add more than 1-2 things at at time when experimenting new things. The increased stamina seems to be more from what the hydrogen stop (i.e- free radicals) more than the feeling that something like caffeine gives (i.e- more stimulation.)

I've been using the tablets, which are pretty expensive, in a small glass of water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals