Can hydrogen cure everything?

Makrosky

Machine. Only 150 ml per minute. When I get some money I’m going to buy a Cadillac 😊
Thanks mate! Hmmm that's pricey. I am going to use the pills then for a while before pulling the trigger. I would never buy such an expensive thing but if the pills keep working that good I might. Truly impressive and seems totally risk free. Not easy to find such a thing.

Do you notice any difference between pills and water made with that machine?

Inaut

Thanks mate! Hmmm that's pricey. I am going to use the pills then for a while before pulling the trigger. I would never buy such an expensive thing but if the pills keep working that good I might. Truly impressive and seems totally risk free. Not easy to find such a thing.

Not really other than the pills producing much higher hydrogen (depending on the product).

Motorneuron

@Makrosky For those who only have the possibility to use it with inhalation, what do you recommend? could it be a good starting point to use 3ml of saline with 0.1ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide? taken with an insulin syringe.

I wish these would come down in price. Molecular Hydrogen Therapy is supposed to be good for a lot of things. If you are doing a lot of different therapies, ie far infared saunas, supplements etc. it adds up.
I know they sell cheaper ones on the Chinese Ali Baba website, but who knows if the quality is any good.

I’ve read the pills are not as effective as the machines. They might help some, but not as well as the pricy machines.

OP
ecstatichamster
I’ve read the pills are not as effective as the machines. They might help some, but not as well as the pricy machines.

the pills work very, very well. I don't know who said this. The downside is the excipients and whatever they use to create the hydrogen-generation reaction, but they have TONS of hydrogen in them compared to "hydrogen water."

I use the hydrogen generator normally but the pills are very useful.

My experience is that water works very well as well as inhalng the gas. I think the molecule is very very small and if you get it in your body it infiltrates everywhere.
This looks inviting, but does it product enough H2 to be useful:
I don’t know if these are supposed to be as good as the bigger machines. The bigger the better, from what I’ve researched.

Last edited:
the pills work very, very well. I don't know who said this. The downside is the excipients and whatever they use to create the hydrogen-generation reaction, but they have TONS of hydrogen in them compared to "hydrogen water."

I use the hydrogen generator normally but the pills are very useful.
Well if you’ve used the pills and they work for you, then that is a plus. I’ve just read various sources saying they are not as good as the machines. But it’s definitely worth a try using the pills since you are endorsing them and the pills are more cost effective.

Edit: if fact, you’ve convinced me to give the pills a try! 😁

Inaut

The studies they’ve done on molecular hydrogen say the minimum effective dosage for inhalation is 100ml/min. I’m sure less is still beneficial but maybe not as quantifiable??

Makrosky

@Makrosky For those who only have the possibility to use it with inhalation, what do you recommend? could it be a good starting point to use 3ml of saline with 0.1ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide? taken with an insulin syringe.
Hey. I don't know about inhaling it sorry. Most of the studies I saw and what I used is infused in water. By the way this is molecular hydrogen, not hydrogen peroxide! Careful.

Makrosky

Well if you’ve used the pills and they work for you, then that is a plus. I’ve just read various sources saying they are not as good as the machines. But it’s definitely worth a try using the pills since you are endorsing them and the pills are more cost effective.

Edit: if fact, you’ve convinced me to give the pills a try! 😁
With pills you know that no matter how much impurities they might have, they will not have super dangerous stuff.

With machines made in China... go figure. Really.

But yeah try the pills, you'll like them and you could decide very quickly if you want to spend more time/money researching the machines.

Makrosky

Btw I have two Springer publisher monographs about Molecular Hydrogen that are very interesting, if someone is interested PM me and I can send the PDFs.

Tarmander

Also, I have the feeling it helps A LOT with EMF-induced oxidation cascade (peroxynitrites). After lithium orotate, it seems the best one against EMF. And again, I found evidence of this:

@Tarmander @miquelangeles you might like this.
I dunno,

I remember following hack stasis and gbolduev and a bunch of those guys got into hydrogen water. Didn't seem to turn out too great for them. Too stimulating

Beastmode

I'm still having a noticeable effect from hydrogen tablets. It doesn't give me energy or anything stimulating, but always seems like it removes whatever is taking up my energy.

I can't think of a better way of describing it.

Makrosky

I'm still having a noticeable effect from hydrogen tablets. It doesn't give me energy or anything stimulating, but always seems like it removes whatever is taking up my energy.

I can't think of a better way of describing it.
Impressive. It feels the same to me. I described it with the same words.

Makrosky

Can anyone relate to similar supplements? None of what I tried so far that we recommend in this forum is similar. In the sense of "removing whatever is taking up energy".

@ecstatichamster ?

FitnessMike

looking for something in UK, how this one ?

12ppm