Can hydrogen cure everything?

OP
ecstatichamster
1638371416048.jpeg

benkiller47

Hey :
Hey ?, is it still working good? I live in France and we don't have any pill to create hydrogen water I wanted to buy this :
Bouteille d'eau Riche en Hydrogène Portable 3-mins Rechargable l'eau Ionisée Générateur d'hydrogène Anti-âge antioxydant Machine à l'eau 400ml Amazon product ASIN B07DKHRGDPView: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07DKHRGDP/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_YFDMDXN30TW52HM897SW

What do you think about it?

Thanks ???

Inaut

Doesn’t even say they output- I don’t know what 8ml is... I’d pass unless somebody reviewed it and has more details or positive reviews

I don’t know if what this thread is saying is different from hydrogen peroxide, but breathing in hydrogen peroxide (3%) in a diffuser will heal a sore throat, lung congestion and a sinus infection.

Orome

Forum Supporter
Have you tried those?
Yes, I have them for a while but only recently started to take them regularly. Will take them for at least one month before doing the first evaluation. Will report back then.

Makrosky

Yes, I have them for a while but only recently started to take them regularly. Will take them for at least one month before doing the first evaluation. Will report back then.
Thanks! I am curious about them.

Beastmode

Inaut

I'm beginning to agree @ecstatichamster with the title of this thread that hydrogen, more specifically brown's gas is the cure for everything. Add a co2 bath in there with ozone insufflation/ingestion and i think dis-ease would dis-appear over night. Almost created a new thread until i noticed this.

Makrosky

This is an excellent supplement. One of the best ones I have ever tried. The good thing about it is that it doesn't feel like it adds something, it feels as it removes something. It removes what is blocking respiration and correct functioning of the body. Therefore, feels very natural, it just makes you feel the way you should feel, not more, not less.

As the explanation of it balancing the Redox status was not enough satisfactory for me to explain its effects, I immediately suspected it had to do with Endotoxin. To me it felt as if it completely blocked endotoxin, so I rounded up the usual suspect : TLR4 receptor.

And it was there.

Molecular hydrogen inhibits the TLR4-mediated inflammatory pathway, improving hyperglycemia in rats with type 2 diabetes mellitus
We found that molecular hydrogen reduces the LPS-induced sickness behaviour and promotes recovery. These effects are associated with a shift towards anti-inflammatory gene expression profile at baseline (downregulation of TNF- α and upregulation of IL-10). In addition, molecular hydrogen increases the amplitude, but shortens the duration and promotes the extinction of neuroinflammation.
Here we have showed that, in mouse macrophages, H2 exhibited substantial inhibitory activity against LPS-initiated NLRP3 inflammasome activation by scavenging mtROS. Moreover, the elimination of mtROS by H2 resultantly inhibited mtROS-mediated NLRP3 deubiquitination, a non-transcriptional priming signal of NLRP3 in response to the stimulation of LPS.
Conclusion: Hydrogen-rich water may alleviate CINP by affecting the diversity and structure of the gut microbiota, and then the LPS-TLR4 pathway, which provides a direction for further research.
Conclusion and Implications: Hydrogen therapy prevents LPS-induced cardiac dysfunction in part via downregulation of TLR4-mediated pro-inflammatory cytokines expression.

I can say it is the best "TLR4 blocker" (so to speak) I ever tried. None of the usual ones recommended on the forum work as good as this.

Give it a try guys.

@Jam

Makrosky

Also, I have the feeling it helps A LOT with EMF-induced oxidation cascade (peroxynitrites). After lithium orotate, it seems the best one against EMF. And again, I found evidence of this:

Conclusions: These results imply that one of the functions of H2 exhibits cytoprotective effects and transcriptional alterations through reducing ONOO-.

@Tarmander @miquelangeles you might like this.

Last edited:

Inaut

I’ve come to the same conclusion @Makrosky . Molecular Hydrogen is probably the only modality that follows the old adage “Do no harm”

Jam

Machine. Only 150 ml per minute. When I get some money I’m going to buy a Cadillac 😊
Could you post a link to the one you use? Thanks!

Jam

Cheers, Quite beyond my budget, currently. Don't trust the cheapo ones. Oh well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals