Recipe To Neutralize Hydrogen Sulfide Gas In SIBO

Zpol

The Best Little SIBO/ Colitis Remedy and How It Works

It’s not often you run across an internet remedy that actually does what it promises to do but this one does and it’s inexpensive and easy to make. It works by neutralizing hydrogen sulfide gas, a byproduct of sulfate reducing bacteria which is released in the intestines of those suffering from SIBO, colitis, IBS and other chronic inflammatory bowel diseases. It helps greatly in reducing symptoms of H2S while you embark on long term treatment of restoring and rebuilding the microbiome and will give much support along the way in helping day to day function.

Recipe:

1/16 teaspoon of zinc sulfate (zinc sulfate seems to work best but any zinc will do) plus 1/2 teaspoon of milk of magnesia plus 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in 1 glass of water taken twice a day. Some immediate relief of ulcerative colitis should be experienced. The dose is not a perfect one, but it seems twice a day, once in the morning and once before bedtime is helpful. If the remedy causes somewhat of a diarrhea or laxative effect, then I would likely reduce the milk of magnesium and baking soda by 1/2. If experiencing nausea cut back on the zinc as nausea is a side effect of zinc and zinc is toxic in high doses and should not be taken for long periods of time at high doses. The body needs very little zinc. I believe the remedy should be taken only 4 days per week. * Although zinc has been proven to help with leaky gut by restoring tight junctions in the intestine (zinc carnosine) as well as interfering with the electron transport system of bacteria (zinc acetate) the recipe may still be effective without it as MGO2 creates a slow release oxygen when mixed with water and is used successfully in bio remediation to effectively reduce microbial counts of sulfate reducing bacteria (ORC – oxygen release compound). Baking soda is also used in remediation of hydrogen sulfide to neutralize in conjunction with other dispersants. Do not buy nano zinc as it has not been studied as for safety. Stay tuned for more on how to safely use zinc and what forms have been studied in relation to SIBO and other chronic disease and how and why they work.
(follow link to see full article)

Ok, I'll give a try.

I already take Magnesium bicarb water, which I make myself with seltzer water and MOM. So I will just add in the Baking Soda and a Zinc supp. Zinc can offset copper, I don't know what to do about this issue. Perhaps taking Plankton would help? Personally, my blood plasma is low in Alkaline Phosphatase (indicating I need more zinc) but my copper is within range.

Regina

That looks neat. Are they expensive? Doesn't seem to list a price.
Amazon has them for about $490. But then you would have to install it yourself.
I think installed, an HVAC contractor would charge around $700-$800 all in.

vulture

Some weeks ago I've being experimenting huge increase in farting, usually early in the morning then a little bit about 1-2 pm (after eating) then late at night.
I've seen great improvement on turmeric, a teaspoon on the morning on water (before food), then a bit with food at 1 pm.

Have you tried it? it's cheap and easy to find.