Hydrogen Water - Insanely Strong Reaction

@Lokzo Are you still using it? Have the benefits disappeared over time? Isn't there a risk of increasing the magnesium too much?

Kray

I use HX600 Falcon
Do you still use this and get benefits from? It's so expensive- I'm new to the idea and thought I might start with the bottle, sold by the same company. I'd appreciate any feedback you have on this as an option to the machine. Does it matter more what a person's health needs are as to which method is best? Thanks in advance-

Do you still use this and get benefits from? It's so expensive- I'm new to the idea and thought I might start with the bottle, sold by the same company. I'd appreciate any feedback you have on this as an option to the machine. Does it matter more what a person's health needs are as to which method is best? Thanks in advance-
yes every day. I think hydrogen water is overall best but I use the tablets sometimes also.

Kray

yes every day. I think hydrogen water is overall best but I use the tablets sometimes also.
That's encouraging to hear- can you give more detail on benefits? Do you use tablets for travel in lieu of bottle/machine?
I can't afford a machine just now, so I ordered a bottle with option of nasal cannula. Do you also use inhalation method with your machine, or combined? Do you find more benefits from nasal or oral? Thank you-

That's encouraging to hear- can you give more detail on benefits? Do you use tablets for travel in lieu of bottle/machine?
I can't afford a machine just now, so I ordered a bottle with option of nasal cannula. Do you also use inhalation method with your machine, or combined? Do you find more benefits from nasal or oral? Thank you-

the machine is for generating hydrogen gas for inhalation. The tablets are for ingesting hydrogen water and work much better than trying to dissolve hydrogen from the machine into water.

You can just use the tablets if that's affordable as they do work very well on their own.

Kray

the machine is for generating hydrogen gas for inhalation. The tablets are for ingesting hydrogen water and work much better than trying to dissolve hydrogen from the machine into water.

You can just use the tablets if that's affordable as they do work very well on their own.
Sorry I'm a bit confused- the bottle I bought has a plug-in and makes H2 water ready-to-drink. And it also has the attachment for a cannula to inhale the water as an option. So I shouldn't need tablets at all, right?

Sorry I'm a bit confused- the bottle I bought has a plug-in and makes H2 water ready-to-drink. And it also has the attachment for a cannula to inhale the water as an option. So I shouldn't need tablets at all, right?

I'm saying that you don't get nearly as much hydrogen by running bubbles through water from a hydrogen generator. The pills dissolve in a glass of water and provide for a few minutes much higher concentrations than you can ever achieve with bubbling the gas through water from a generator.

Kray

I'm saying that you don't get nearly as much hydrogen by running bubbles through water from a hydrogen generator. The pills dissolve in a glass of water and provide for a few minutes much higher concentrations than you can ever achieve with bubbling the gas through water from a generator
Can you recommend a brand of tablet with little or no filler ingredients?
This is the info I got from seller:
  • Up to 2.0ppm+ Hydrogen Concentration With Dual 7 Minute Cycle
Is this a very low concentration?

Kray

Thanks for the link-
I'm getting more details and see the diff between generators and tablets, insofar as ingestion goes.
Silly me- I should have dug more before placing my order.
It looks like various vendors sell the tablets, same ingredients (except for the fumarate in this one, all contain 80mg elemental Mg, etc), so would you guess it'd be safe to buy whatever is cheapest, and name-recognized?
I still am on the fence about inhalation method v oral intake. Since you've done both, would you recommend going for machine as budget allows, or do you think the tablets can be just as effective?

Thanks for the link-
I'm getting more details and see the diff between generators and tablets, insofar as ingestion goes.
Silly me- I should have dug more before placing my order.
It looks like various vendors sell the tablets, same ingredients (except for the fumarate in this one, all contain 80mg elemental Mg, etc), so would you guess it'd be safe to buy whatever is cheapest, and name-recognized?
I still am on the fence about inhalation method v oral intake. Since you've done both, would you recommend going for machine as budget allows, or do you think the tablets can be just as effective?

well, the tablets are perfectly adequate. I wouldn't buy a cheap machine. I have bought them and the only one that is really worthwhile is the one that I have, and similar.

Kray

well, the tablets are perfectly adequate. I wouldn't buy a cheap machine. I have bought them and the only one that is really worthwhile is the one that I have, and similar.
Thanks- what I needed to hear.
To clarify your earlier post that "hydrogen water is overall best", you mean inhaled via machine (vs tablet), correct?

Thanks- what I needed to hear.
To clarify your earlier post that "hydrogen water is overall best", you mean inhaled via machine (vs tablet), correct?
hydrogen water from a dissolved tablet is better than hydrogen bubbled into water. Inhaled gas with a capable generator is also very good.

FitnessMike

Hydrogen water is incredible. If I could kick myself in the butt for blowing it off when I first heard about it, I would. But alas, I will play catch up as best I can. :D
still drinking hydrogenated water? would you still recommend it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals