How To Speed Up Removal Of Biofilm In Arterial Plaque?

yerrag

This is another post of mine which is related to my currently dormant blog on dealing with hypertension, and with a recent thread on foamy urine related to albumin excretion in urine. I had to make a new thread on this, as I felt in itself it is a good subject.

I just got results from a blood test today. The CBC was very interesting to me this time, as I was able to glean some aspects of it that, to me, sheds more light on my ongoing hypertensive condition. I also had ESR, CRP, LDH, Albumin, and Uric Acid results. Early this year, I took an expensive test also for LDH Isoenzymes. Forgive me if I don't type out the result in a table, but I felt it easier for me as well as the reader to pick up on it, given that what matters is whether a metric is in optimal range or not.

From the CBC, I learned that I could be dehydrated, could have respiratory distress, and could have polycythemia, primarily because my RBC, hemoglobin, hemotocrit, and eosonophils are high (I was looking at the cheat sheet of Dr. Weatherby, a promoter of functional medicine).

I thought about it, and it seems to make sense to me. I'm dehydrated because my arteries may have smaller cross sectional area, and this would make the volume it carries less, and my vessels could be constricted, leading to hypovolemia, or lower blood volume. So relative to my build and to my supposed blood volume, I may be holding less blood volume than normal.

I also have respiratory distress because I'm chronically in a state of hypoxia (low tissue oxygenation). My body is inducing this state to protect me, I believe, as hypoxia induces the production of uric acid (my uric acid while, at the high range of optimal, is just within range because I'm taking a large dose daily of vitamin C, lessening the need for uric acid, both being antioxidants). This explains why my heart rate is low at mid60s to low 70s. And it also explains why when I improve the CO2 content in blood (as in increasing my control pause with Buteyko exercises) my blood pressure increases, as the body resists the improved tissue oxygenation that improved CO2 content in blood confers.

The polycythemia, a large concentration of RBCs, as well as higher hemoglobin and hemotocrit, indicates the body's attempt to compensate for low tissue oxygenation - by increasing the blood's oxygen-carrying capacity.

I'm confused as to why I have high LDH, but low CRP and ESR values. All of these are markers for inflammation, but why aren't they all similar? This I know: there is tissue destruction from high LDH. I had to know where the tissue destruction is coming from, but the LDH isoenzyme test result doesn't pinpoint to any particular organ. I was suspecting it would be the kidney, but it comes out as inconclusive. Perhaps the low CRP and ESR values only indicate one thing- that there is no inflammation that is local to any specific organ. So, I can only conclude that the tissue destruction is systemic. And what is more systemic than the blood vessels that go around the entire body?

It's one month since I finally resolved a latent periodontitic condition that may have been around for at least 15 years. I had two teeth pulled, which was the result of a better dental scan of my teeth involving new technology, consisting still of x-ray, but with more precision (using what they call digital ct scan - to imply a more focused scan) and thermography. The scan revealed the hidden anaerobic infection under these two teeth. This was a chronic infection I had not known about, and which was the main source of stress, and which manifested in a hypertensive condition that could not be cured.

My hypertension after the periodontal surgery actually got worse. My urination became more foamy. I'm trying to make sense of it. I'm hoping that this is what's called a healing crisis. But not being born yesterday anymore, I'm not holding my breath. I want to understand this, and with understanding, I want to shepherd my body through it, even as I know my body has its own wisdom, for which I allowed it to confer high blood pressure on me through the years, without nary a consult with a conventional doctor.

Currently, I'm using vitamin C and lysine (Linus Pauling protocol for atherosclerosis), and I'm also using potassium citrate (making use of zeta potential to lessen agglomeration thanks to @Sheila), and I'm taking NAC (for internal glutathione) and coconut milk (for vitamin E). I'm also taking aspirin and niacinamide, as well as vitamin D, and the b-complex vitamins.

But I feel I'm missing something. Still.

While I'm using vitamin C to strengthen the collagen matrix to improve the structure of the endothelial lining of the blood vessels, and I'm using lysine to slowly draw away the lp (a) in plaque from the lining, I'm not doing anything to chip away at the biofilm that has accumulated over the years. Because the biofilm is real and alive, there's still a war going on between it and the phagocytes. Because the supply line has been cut off (the periodontal colony extinguished by the dental surgery), the biofilm is losing the war, but still has the high ground. My uric acid level is still high, indicating antioxidants are still needed to clean up after phagocytes deal with the biofilms, which would leave collateral trails of damage, as indicated by high LDH.

What I need is something to break that biofilm and smash the resistance. What should I use? Is it colloidal silver? Or the copper acetate I made a year ago? I want this to be a methodical old-fashioned assault on the plaque. Breaking the wall. Allowing troops to penetrate the wall and to wage battle within. I don't want to use the nuclear option. It may cause embolism, given the many years given for the wall to be reinforced.

Any idea would be very much appreciated.

LucH

Any idea would be very much appreciated.
serrapeptidase enzymes first for +/ 3 months and then vit k2. Of course, don't forget association and protection form vit E and beta-carotene.

Anti inflammatory formula with:
Enzyme protease blend, papain and bromelain
+ serrapeptase.
There is nattokinase or serrapeptidase (or serrapeptase, it's the same enzyme).
Go and look for the 2nd, easier to find. Peptidase is a proteolytic and fibrinolytic enzyme.
It only attacks dead or damaged tissue. There is no direct fluidifying effect.
Nattokinase can act as a fluidizer.
I tested (cure 1.5 bottle) during 5 months. 1 capsule morning and evening.
Doctor's best 'Best proteolytic enzymes (90 enteric veggie caps). It is a mixture of enzymes, with serrapeptidase. Proteolytic enzymes are also anti-inflammatory if taken in isolation (not at mealtime).

*) Interaction with serrapeptase: Moderate
=> Be cautious with a combination of medicines slowing blood clotting. Taking serrapeptase along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

serrapeptidase enzymes first for +/ 3 months and then vit k2. Of course, don't forget association and protection form vit E and beta-carotene.

Anti inflammatory formula with:
Enzyme protease blend, papain and bromelain
+ serrapeptase.
There is nattokinase or serrapeptidase (or serrapeptase, it's the same enzyme).
Go and look for the 2nd, easier to find. Peptidase is a proteolytic and fibrinolytic enzyme.
It only attacks dead or damaged tissue. There is no direct fluidifying effect.
Nattokinase can act as a fluidizer.
I tested (cure 1.5 bottle) during 5 months. 1 capsule morning and evening.
Doctor's best 'Best proteolytic enzymes (90 enteric veggie caps). It is a mixture of enzymes, with serrapeptidase. Proteolytic enzymes are also anti-inflammatory if taken in isolation (not at mealtime).

*) Interaction with serrapeptase: Moderate
=> Be cautious with a combination of medicines slowing blood clotting. Taking serrapeptase along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.

Vit k2 mk7

Thank you for your ideas LucH and olive. The protease enzymes, are they to help break down protein that's in the lp(a) and in the oxidized albumin in plaque? And is the vitamin K2 for ensuring vascular integrity? I can definitely add them to the protocol. Since I don't have immediate access to the enzymes, I'll probably go with eating green papaya and pineapples for now.

I added both colloidal system and copper acetate to my protocol today. It would help to break down the biofilm in plaque. Also to help scale the calcium that's their "wall," I'm also drinking more tea. I noticed tea easily descales the scale accumulated in hot water pots.

GAF

Cyclodextrin and lysosomal acid lipase and CESD

Search it. Pretty interesting.

CLASH

@yerrag
You sure you have a “biofilm”? The idea overall seems a bit over complicated from my point of view. Sounds more like you have a specific kidney issue. I would hedge more towards the issue being a dietary one in cause.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag
You sure you have a “biofilm”? The idea overall seems a bit over complicated from my point of view. Sounds more like you have a specific kidney issue. I would hedge more towards the issue being a dietary one in cause.
The kidney issue was where I began, and my focus on it has has helped lower my BP from 240/140 to 180/120. But no improvement has happened since.

It was only just a little over a month ago I realized I had latent periodontitis, which I thought was long gone. Now, as I look back into when my BP began to increase, it was when I started to have my first case of periodontitis. It was also then that I felt my left knee pain, and also when my neutrophils started to go up, and also when I began to have seborrheic dermatitis. Also when my libido started to tank, and my hair slowly lost its Youthful lushness. The dots just seemed to connect.

The biofilm is real in plaque where chronic bacterial infection is involved. Bacteria would wall itself off with a calcium layer to create a barrier. As the bacterial colony grows over time, it would become more dominant and its Defenses become more sophisticated. And thirteen years is a lot of time to grow and build.

Last edited:

CLASH

@yerrag
I understand where your coming from. I have pursued similar paths, thinking I had biofilms in my gut. I pursued biofilm busting protocols a few times to no avail. I think the real issue for all these things is the gut. And most issues in the gut I think can be traced to diet, hence why I reccomend assessing your diet fully before you go forth and undergo more schemes to address these unconfirmed hypotheses. I think issues with the gums are a function of the gut, just as succeptibility to latent infections.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag
I understand where your coming from. I have pursued similar paths, thinking I had biofilms in my gut. I pursued biofilm busting protocols a few times to no avail. I think the real issue for all these things is the gut. And most issues in the gut I think can be traced to diet, hence why I reccomend assessing your diet fully before you go forth and undergo more schemes to address these unconfirmed hypotheses. I think issues with the gums are a function of the gut, just as succeptibility to latent infections.
Thanks for making me to think things through. On diet, I think I'm doing well, being that I've avoided fiber as much as I could, except for eating well-cooked leafy greens and raw carrot salad and cooked bamboo shoots. Bowel movement is very regular and never any constipative issues. I have enough potassium intake thru fruit juicing as well as a good supply of coconut water. And I supplement magnesium as well. Calcium through egg shell powder, green leaves, and milk. And salt intake isn't restricted but left to taste to decide. I eat mostly white rice for carbs, but use sugar frequently. I eat muscle meat less, eat internal organs from goat and ox/cow, and eat plenty of pork ears and legs, having plenty of skin for collagen. I also take in coconut milk, mixed with my milk, or with hot chocolate. I supplement some b-vitamins, as well as use vitamin C megadosing.

It's true that my gum issues could have come from gut problems in the past, from having too much LPS that likely enabled periodontal issues. I was calcium-deficient also then, so that made my oral health worse.

I reviewed my LDH isoenzymes just now. I'm high on the LDH 4 and 5 isoenzymes. I may have to run a panel of liver tests to see if that's what's causing my LDH to be high. Other possibilities are skeletal muscle, endocrine glands, spleen, lungs, lymph nodes, platelets and (uterus.-no). Since my CRP is low, this may help eliminate some possibilities.

Will see how this goes. Thanks for letting me re-think my approach.

n.b. I was hoping my LDH would go down a month after my periodontal surgery (teeth being pulled). But it stayed put. Evidently, something else was causing the high LDH.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Thanks for making me to think things through. On diet, I think I'm doing well, being that I've avoided fiber as much as I could, except for eating well-cooked leafy greens and raw carrot salad and cooked bamboo shoots. Bowel movement is very regular and never any constipative issues. I have enough potassium intake thru fruit juicing as well as a good supply of coconut water. And I supplement magnesium as well. Calcium through egg shell powder, green leaves, and milk. And salt intake isn't restricted but left to taste to decide. I eat mostly white rice for carbs, but use sugar frequently. I eat muscle meat less, eat internal organs from goat and ox/cow, and eat plenty of pork ears and legs, having plenty of skin for collagen. I also take in coconut milk, mixed with my milk, or with hot chocolate. I supplement some b-vitamins, as well as use vitamin C megadosing.

It's true that my gum issues could have come from gut problems in the past, from having too much LPS that likely enabled periodontal issues. I was calcium-deficient also then, so that made my oral health worse.

I reviewed my LDH isoenzymes just now. I'm high on the LDH 4 and 5 isoenzymes. I may have to run a panel of liver tests to see if that's what's causing my LDH to be high. Other possibilities are skeletal muscle, endocrine glands, spleen, lungs, lymph nodes, platelets and (uterus.-no). Since my CRP is low, this may help eliminate some possibilities.

Will see how this goes. Thanks for letting me re-think my approach.

n.b. I was hoping my LDH would go down a month after my periodontal surgery (teeth being pulled). But it stayed put. Evidently, something else was causing the high LDH.
There's no need for liver tests, after all. I don't have any symptoms of liver dysfunction, for one. And I think that LDH isoenzymes 4 and 5 being high likely point to the source as being skeletal muscle cells. Vascular endothelial cells seem to fall under this category. I did some searches and came across a study that used LDH as a marker for tissue damage in experimenting with bovine as they are exposed to various toxins. In the study, LDH from smooth muscle cells and vascular endothelial cells are lumped together.

The results of my LDH Isoenzyme Test would indicate that the source of tissue destruction is my vascular endothelial cells. This would strengthen my belief that my efforts in treating my high blood pressure should be directed at improving my vascular endothelial lining.

Attachments

• An_Organobismuth_Compound_that_Exhibits_Selective_.pdf
    680.5 KB · Views: 16

LucH

1.The protease enzymes, are they to help break down protein that's in the lp(a) and in the oxidized albumin in plaque? 2. And is the vitamin K2 for ensuring vascular integrity?
1. Protease enzymes are going to dampen inflammation and digest damaged tissues but not fibrin. You need serrapeptase to destroy the amalgame of necrotic tissues made of fribrin, calcium and cholesterol + reach and penetrate the "safety net" formed by a biofilm.
2. K2 is going to help to restore vascular integrity.
3. tocopherols and beta-carotenes are protecting membranes against oxydation.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

1. Protease enzymes are going to dampen inflammation and digest damaged tissues but not fibrin. You need serrapeptase to destroy the amalgame of necrotic tissues made of fribrin, calcium and cholesterol + reach and penetrate the "safety net" formed by a biofilm.
2. K2 is going to help to restore vascular integrity.
3. tocopherols and beta-carotenes are protecting membranes against oxydation.
That's great! This is indispensable information. Thank you very much LucH!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag
You are right with it being a kidney issue, and involving blood vessels. Not sure whether the issue is with the glomerular capillaries, or the renal artery. Regardless, it's not a biofilm issue but more with blood vessels hardened from many years (15 years +) of being exposed to high blood pressure. It has somehow forgotten to dilate, being used to being constricted.

Use of vitamin K2, together with niacinamide, and possibly far infrared therapy (lying on a mat that emits infrared energy with heat produced) has begun to lower my blood pressure significantly.

Thanks for the counter opinion!

alywest

I would check out the calcium therapy institute for your dental care, it's supposed to really help fight infection through the use of calcium and zinc (and plain water) alone. This won't help your hypertension, though. Also I've come across a lot of studies showing the connection between subclinical hypothyroidism and atherosclerosis, and the reduction in stiffness of arteries with l-thyroxine treatment.
High Blood Pressure and Hypothyroidism – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

CLASH

From my experience working as a nurse i see many patients of african decent with this particular issue.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

From my experience working as a nurse i see many patients of african decent with this particular issue.
That's very interesting. Another thing with me is I have keloid, which is a condition that's prevalent in people of African descent. I wonder if there is disposition towards fibrosis, as manifested in keloids. Is it possible that there's also fibrotic buildup in my kidney tissues?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Cyclodextrin and lysosomal acid lipase and CESD

Search it. Pretty interesting.
Thanks.

As far as cyclodextrin and LAL is concerned, this is about an LAL deficiency that increases cholesteryl esters that are part of plaque, and cyclodextrin is useful in converting cholesteryl ester to free cholesterol, is this correct. And LAL deficiency is related to thyroid deficiency as well.
Nov 2018: Dr. Peat Talks About Cholesterol Esters Causing Aging

What is CESD?

How do we use cyclodextrin? I looked up Amazon and there's plenty of items to choose from?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals