Is it Salicylate Sensitivity? Or could it be Herx from killing biofilm?

HeyThere

I've made the connection that foods high in Salicylates are ALSO foods that kill candida/biofilm/pathogens, etc.

The reactions and symptoms of Salicylate Sensitivity are curiously a LOT like Herx from killing biofilm/Candida/etc.

Any thoughts?? I'm going through this right now taking omega-3 and CBD gummies (which also kill Candida and biofilm, btw) and I'm having really bad days of ENDLESS vomiting and coughing up and blowing out of nose phlegm (clear, and it's coming out of every orifice), ears are plugged, neck is stiff, exhausted, itchy, blurry vision, lots of pooping, foamy gunk coming out, all of it. Then the next day I will feel GREAT! It goes in cycles. Classic detox in my opinion, but can;t help but wonder about the Salicylate part as i AM having decades of bad issues with them, but they also kill biofilm as I mentioned.

artist

Considering aspirin greatly increases intestinal permeability (something I experience very symptomatically with both aspirin and high salicylate foods) I suspect for people who are prone to excessive gut permeability, salicylates push the scales over. I’m not sure why it isn’t discussed more often that aspirin increases gut permeability.

Gypsumking

What symptoms do you get from this increase in permeability?
Considering aspirin greatly increases intestinal permeability (something I experience very symptomatically with both aspirin and high salicylate foods) I suspect for people who are prone to excessive gut permeability, salicylates push the scales over. I’m not sure why it isn’t discussed more often that aspirin increases gut permeability.

Gypsumking

Breakouts all over my face, sudden severe dark mood, dark circles, fatigue
I think I get similar from aspirin at the beginning at least. You do adapt to it. Dr. Peat says that the intestine adapts within 3 or 4 days and I think he is correct for most people. Maybe best to start on small dose and gradually taper higher

artist

I think I get similar from aspirin at the beginning at least. You do adapt to it. Dr. Peat says that the intestine adapts within 3 or 4 days and I think he is correct for most people. Maybe best to start on small dose and gradually taper higher
Already tried that, but thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom