When Inflammation Does Not Get Confirmed By Certain Markers of Inflammation

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Thanks for sharing on insulin. I have bulging veins, which is a sign that my blood vessels have no problem in dilating. and this is confirmed by a phethysmograph that shows the dircrotic notch position to indicate that my blood vessels have no problem dilating.

Yeah, insulin resistance is the least of my worries.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@Jam

I'm going to try 4 x 10 mg of methylene blue starting today now that my new supply of methylene blue has arrived. I got 5 bottles x 300mg/bottle = 1500mg which should last me 37 days on that dosage. But I may be needing less of it, as the past few days without it has shown me.

Earlier, I had found out that if I took mb only in the morning (with SSKI and k2-7), I would be able to sleep well at night. So with just that, I have seen urine frothing disappear but foaming still persists. The froth gone meant less albumin excretion (though need to have a urine ACR test to confirm that), and the foam that persists still meant there is still some catalase enzyme action (that converts hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen), where the catalase is produced by a periodontal pathogen (aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans) which acts to protect porphyromonas gingivalis from destruction by hydrogen peroxide:

Just a guess for now, but it could be that the foam is simply the result of water and oxygen being released by the action of catalase-positive bacteria on hydrogen peroxide, thru the use of the enzyme catalase. If such were the case, then the conitnued use of mb is merited, and possibly the use of inhalation therapy of essential oils would potentiate the action of mb.

During the past 4 days, I've slept inhaling cold-diffused clove essential oil (without use of mb) and it has lowered my blood pressure, not by leaps and bounds but enough for me to see it have a significant enough effect. I have been able to reduce to wake up to one from two during sleep, so there's that as well.

I still have an infrared mat that may come into later to deliver the knockout punch. I'm holding off on its use as it's summer weather now, and it gets really warm using the infrared mat.

@Perry Staltic I finally got my astaxanthin. It has very good reviews in Amazon but to my dismay I realized it came into gel capsule form and it is filled with PUFA sunflower oil. I'll still use it soon, but not before I get the chance to use the mb-clove essential oil combo therapy - just so it doesn't screw things up. I've taken such PUFA-loaded stuff before and it quickly destroys my blood sugar balance and disturbs my sleep. I should have just ordered the powder form of astaxanthin:

Amazon product ASIN B01N1GSP1GView: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1GSP1G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

This is the cold diffuser I use:

More expensive than the typical water mist diffuser, but you don't waste the essential oils as the water mist diffusers don't stay airborne for long, and ends up on the floor. So, over time, this unit pays for itself with less essential oils being wasted.

I find inhalation therapy to be an effective way to get oils into the blood stream. It bypasses the glucoronidation by the liver and reduced absorption thru topical application, but it's also not 100% delivery as being airborne means a lot of it doesn't get inhaled. The unit does not run continuously. You set an alternating on and off cycle, and you can set the timer ranging fro 5-20 minutes in 5 minute increments for both on and off.

Last edited: