How to re-balance electrolytes

E

eat my peat

been having lots of white sugar which has drained my potassium, leading to loads of muscle twitches (not painful, just weird). now having added magnesium carbonate and potassium bicarbonate, im getting more muscle twitches all over the body (again not painful, just weird). any tips to re-balance my electrolytes?

Deadpool

been having lots of white sugar which has drained my potassium, leading to loads of muscle twitches (not painful, just weird). now having added magnesium carbonate and potassium bicarbonate, im getting more muscle twitches all over the body (again not painful, just weird). any tips to re-balance my electrolytes?
Dude I have the exact same problem.

muscle twitches after sugar … but then magnesium and potassium seem to make it even worse

definitely hit me up if you find a solution, it is driving me crazy

P

Peatness

The twitching is probably ph inbalance. Check your urine ph, it's possible it's really high because of carbonate.

Gl;itch.e

Try extra Salt if you haven't already. Increasing salt allows the body to hang on to more Magnesium, Potassium etc easier apparently. I had twitching issues (eye lid most often) that would not resolve with any amount of magnesium supplementation or type. Only adding salt fixed this. I didn't need to continue magnesium supplementation either.

Jon2547

I have muscle cramps in my lower legs. Sometimes it gets worse and sometimes it lessens. Every once in a while I'll get cramps in my chest. I've tried various things but nothing has made it go away. Ultimately I think it has to do with drinking coffee, at least for me that it what causes it.

P

Peatness

Try extra Salt if you haven't already. Increasing salt allows the body to hang on to more Magnesium, Potassium etc easier apparently. I had twitching issues (eye lid most often) that would not resolve with any amount of magnesium supplementation or type. Only adding salt fixed this. I didn't need to continue magnesium supplementation either.
+1 also try Magnesium sulphate (epsom salts)

Eberhardt

+1 also try Magnesium sulphate (epsom salts)
I agree. Salt can according to Peat also even replace several other electrolytes in addition to being useful in it self. Also do you get enough B1?

Vins7

How many grams of salt do you take a day?

Gl;itch.e

How many grams of salt do you take a day?
Never really counted grams. I just make sure that I add salt to things, don't shy away from salty food, avoid plain water and add salt to drinks if exercising. That's about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals