Calcium And Magnesium Together - Why?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Gosh thanks. So how do I deal with that? Sugar has the same effect on me.
Sugar had the same effect on me before as well. At that time, I dealt with it with eating brown rice. The fiber in brown rice slows down the digestion rate, and the conversion rate to sugar in the blood slows down as well. This has the effect of metering more slowly sugar into the blood, keeping the blood from having a sudden deluge of sugar. A sudden deluge of sugar will overwhelm the system, as the system cannot absorb the sugar quickly enough (due maybe to PUFAs blocking sugar metabolism). When the sugar is slowly metered into the blood, blood sugar stays within the range that doesn't elicit an insulin reaction. An insulin reaction to high blood sugar drives down blood sugar to hypoglycemic levels. At that point, I begin to shiver.

That had worked for me for many years. It wasn't until I stopped PUFAs for many years that I was able to wean off brown rice. I discovered Ray Peat, and decided one day to eat white rice. I didn't have the shakes anymore, and that was when I realized the effect of avoiding PUFAs for so many years. I tried honey first. Then sugar. And realized sugar wasn't bad at all. It's just ny body was the one that was bad. Because of PUFA in my system.

I don't know if your context is like mine, but I hope it is. As this was my solution.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals