How To Minimize Damage From Required Vaccines

Layne

Below are four links to very good articles on countering potential negative vaccine effects. I learned recently that Sodium Thiosulfate is also being used by some health care practitioners to help detoxify some of the adjuvents that can cause detrimental vaccine effects.

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, September 10, 2016

Vitamin C Prevents Side Effects from the MMR Vaccine
by Helen Saul Case

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, October 22, 2015
Don't Vaccinate without Vitamin C

by Helen Saul Case

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, February 13, 2016
Vaccinations, Vitamin C, and "Choice"
by Helen Saul Case

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, February 14, 2012
Vitamin C Prevents Vaccination Side Effects; Increases Effectiveness
by Thomas E Levy, MD, JD

Last edited:

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
Interesting! How hard is it to get c injections? I know that Ray Peat has questioned the quality of vitamin C available on the market today. I wonder at the pros and cons. I guess orange juice wouldn't get us to such high dosages! ;)

Below are three links to very good articles on countering potential negative vaccine effects. I learned recently that Sodium Thiosulfate is also being used by some health care practitioners to help detoxify some of the adjuvents that can cause detrimental vaccine effects.

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, September 10, 2016

Vitamin C Prevents Side Effects from the MMR Vaccine
by Helen Saul Case

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, October 22, 2015
Don't Vaccinate without Vitamin C
by Helen Saul Case

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, February 13, 2016
Vaccinations, Vitamin C, and "Choice"
by Helen Saul Case

Layne

I know that Ray Peat has questioned the quality of vitamin C available on the market today. I wonder at the pros and cons.

@Hollybea -- From what I've read, Liposomal Vitamin C might work just as well as IV Vit. C--perhaps even better. It apparently has an absorption rate of close to 90% (compared to 10-20% for normal Vit. C). The ability of it's lipid coating to easily pass through cell walls can provide great intracellular protection.

It's lipid coating might also be especially protective of the brain, which is comprised mostly of fats. For anybody looking at having a vaccination for themselves or their children, I think Liposomal Vit. C is one of the best preventative things a person can to themselves. -- But I would look into Sodium Thiosulfate as well. I would also consider sauna therapy immediately afterwards.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals