how to minimise potential harm to newborn from vaccines?

gaze

Well, it's closer to 74 now than simply 2. Your average 40-50 year old has likely had fewer vaccinations than your average 4-5 year old. They may even have surpassed you on their first visit to the doctor (they can give up to 6-7 shots in a visit).

The first two places I lived growing up, I had plenty of friends in the neighborhood. The third was more remote, it was a house that sat on a few acres of land. The neighborhood didn't have any other kids, so most of my friends were in school. I have good memories of high school for the most part, but that was a combo of good friends plus some truly excellent teachers. I would not call school "the best days of my life," though I certainly had some good experiences. A fair amount of negative experiences, too.

Having said that, no reason someone homeschooled can't have friends, or be involved in extra curricular activities. In some areas, there are even hybrid charter schools that cater to this sort of thing. After finding resources like the Ray Peat Forum, I think any learning I've done on my own at home has far surpassed that which I did in college. For more basic skills (reading, writing, typing, math, etc), don't really know, school was pretty good for all that. Though this was in the days before Common Core.

i agree with much of what you said. but I don't think it's that many vaccines that are required for school. there's certain ones, like mmr, tetanus, and others. but influenza shots and other more obscure ones arnt required as of yet.

I think there's a certain innocence in childhood which makes that time period much more exihlerating than adulthood. I too learned much more on my own, through ray peat, the people on this forum, then my time at university. but with that comes a bit of isolation. i've definitly become isolated the more i learned, although i still have a core group of people in close with. with a certain amount of knowledge about the food, the degeneration of everyone around you, it's hard to go out with the same attitude that kids have. i could be out all day exploring as a kid because i would just eat mcdonald's and not have to think. i quite enjoyed the ignorance of childhood for what it was worth, but i certainly wouldn't want to be ignorant now. and to a large extent there's no opportunity for ignorance because health problems create suffering, and suffering motivates one to learn and try to fix the problem, which opens up the rabbit hole of information.

Giraffe

any advice/ suggestions particularly from germans appreciated
Only the measles vaccine is sort of mandatory in Germany. No kindergarten is allowed to take your child if it is not vaccinated against measles. Since schools are mandatory in Germany, they can't reject the unvaccinated child, but they will report you, and you will be asked to pay a fine. One problem with the measles vaccines is that it is offered only as combination vaccine (measles, mumps, rubella), but some pediatritions are willing to order a measles only vaccine from Switzerland.

More information: Ärzte für individuelle Impfentscheidung eV

pro marker

Well, it's closer to 74 now than simply 2. Your average 40-50 year old has likely had fewer vaccinations than your average 4-5 year old. They may even have surpassed you on their first visit to the doctor (they can give up to 6-7 shots in a visit).

The first two places I lived growing up, I had plenty of friends in the neighborhood. The third was more remote, it was a house that sat on a few acres of land. The neighborhood didn't have any other kids, so most of my friends were in school. I have good memories of high school for the most part, but that was a combo of good friends plus some truly excellent teachers. I would not call school "the best days of my life," though I certainly had some good experiences. A fair amount of negative experiences, too.

Having said that, no reason someone homeschooled can't have friends, or be involved in extra curricular activities. In some areas, there are even hybrid charter schools that cater to this sort of thing. After finding resources like the Ray Peat Forum, I think any learning I've done on my own at home has far surpassed that which I did in college. For more basic skills (reading, writing, typing, math, etc), don't really know, school was pretty good for all that. Though this was in the days before Common Core.
i find it hard to believe that its normal for an american to have had 74 vaccines, and i can not find any proof of this. are you trying to say that gen z will have had on average 74 vaccines by the time they die?

tankasnowgod

i find it hard to believe that its normal for an american to have had 74 vaccines, and i can not find any proof of this. are you trying to say that gen z will have had on average 74 vaccines by the time they die?

No, by the time they are 18.

Giraffe

With the annual 1 to 2 doses of influenza vaccine alone an 18-years old would have received 18 to 27 jabs.

Holy cr*ap, that's a lot of profit for the vaccine industry. But I'm sure they do it for our own good, no way they would let monetary gains affect their "scientific" decisions. Conspiracy theories are toxic, should be regulated as drugs.

keytothecity

imagine full blown believing in the vaccinaction meme and still getting your kids vaccinated. one of the more brutal blackpills I have encountered today