How To Minimize Damage From Required Vaccines

shepherdgirl

Many people are vaccinated as a school or work requirement. Are there ways to minimize damage/side effects? I may have to get an MMR booster and flu shot - hoping for some suggestions from the community on what to do or take, before or after, to minimize problems. Thank you.

schultz

In one podcast Ray mentioned how Katharina Dalton used a progesterone which had Benzyl alcohol as a solvent. The patients still had good effects from the injections, even with the toxic solvent. Ray says this in the podcast...

"... it is a nerve toxin that will kill the nerves and region where it’s injected except that again progesterone's powerfully detoxifying effects over rode those poisonous effects of the Benzyl alcohol."

When I heard this I thought that maybe it could be used to protect against vaccinations to an extent. I would take a bunch of progesterone orally before going to get the injection and apply progesterone topically at the injection site afterwards.

OP
S

shepherdgirl

Thanks Schultz, I forgot how protective progesterone was - I think I will try that. Does anyone know anything about the metals in MMR or flu shots? Are they still using mercury? What would prevent its absorption - does anyone think that charcoal or NAC or calcium would be protective? Would granulated charcoal even get to the blood? How about vitamin E? Other ideas?

Anti-inflammatories are not recommended after vaccinations because they tend to counteract it.

OP
S

shepherdgirl

Anti-inflammatories are not recommended after vaccinations because they tend to counteract it.
Such - do you mean that they counteract the vaccine's effectiveness? Were you referring to any of the remedies that were mentioned - i.e. vit E, progesterone, NAC? Or maybe you mean things like aspirin and vit. C?

x-ray - thanks for the info. I might see if I can have a titer to get out of the MMR. I do understand your need to avoid vaccines at all costs.

Such - do you mean that they counteract the vaccine's effectiveness? Were you referring to any of the remedies that were mentioned - i.e. vit E, progesterone, NAC? Or maybe you mean things like aspirin and vit. C?

x-ray - thanks for the info. I might see if I can have a titer to get out of the MMR. I do understand your need to avoid vaccines at all costs.

They say don't take NSAID if I'm not mistaken...

L

lollipop

They say don't take NSAID if I'm not mistaken...
That is super cool. Immediately counteract them. I did that once with a 50m dose of homeopathy. Had it in my pocket and when nurse left the room, I popped the sugar pills to counteract. Aspirin would be so much easier.

encerent

How would one heal from the debilitating effects of all the vaccins later on in life?
They are not debilitating. With a pro-metabolic environment, lifestyle, and pro-metabolic foods, you can recover from almost anything.

TreasureVibe

They are not debilitating. With a pro-metabolic environment, lifestyle, and pro-metabolic foods, you can recover from almost anything.
Well.. What explains my mentally struggling relative who became like that since the vaccins he received as a child?

@shepherdgirl I think that the flu vaccine still has mercury but many of the others have switched to aluminum. I think they hoped the aluminum would be safer but tragically I don't think that is the case. But I do think that anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin probably help but they also probably reduce the effectiveness. The point of the metals is to cause a greater inflammatory reaction.

x-ray peat

Well.. What explains my mentally struggling relative who became like that since the vaccins he received as a child?
I think its a well accepted fact, though not well advertised, that vaccines can have a devastating effect on a small but growing part of the population. There is a government funded claims program to quietly pay off those harmed while continuing to maintain the lie that vaccines are safe and effective.

TreasureVibe

I think its a well accepted fact, though not well advertised, that vaccines can have a devastating effect on a small but growing part of the population. There is a government funded claims program to quietly pay off those harmed while continuing to maintain the lie that vaccines are safe and effective.
Is there a similar claims program in the Netherlands that you know of, or on European Union scale? Could you also tell me what the details are of the US government based claims program? I am quite interested. Perhaps if public awareness would be raised about it in my country, victims here could be addressed too like my relative.

x-ray peat

Is there a similar claims program in the Netherlands that you know of, or on European Union scale? Could you also tell me what the details are of the US government based claims program? I am quite interested.
I dont know. I would think so. Since vaccine manufacturers wouldnt be selling to the Netherlands without immunity there must be some other means to pay off injured patients. But IMO the EU is really a dictatorship pretending to be a Democracy, so who knows what actual rights the patients have.

TreasureVibe

I dont know. I would think so. Since vaccine manufacturers wouldnt be selling to the Netherlands without immunity there must be some other means to pay off injured patients. But IMO the EU is really a dictatorship pretending to be a Democracy, so who knows what actual rights the patients have.
That's just fascinating and saddening at the same time. So if you're in the EU and have received said vaccins and suffer the devastating effects, you're just f*cked? Sigh. There is a Dutch homeopath who has created a therapy called CEASE therapy, which is designed to cure/reverse the devastating effects of vaccins, and multiple homeopaths internationally and locally here use it. What do you think of homeopathy and do you know anything about CEASE therapy?

x-ray peat

That's just fascinating and saddening at the same time. So if you're in the EU and have received said vaccins and suffer the devastating effects, you're just f*cked? Sigh. There is a Dutch homeopath who has created a therapy called CEASE therapy, which is designed to cure/reverse the devastating effects of vaccins, and multiple homeopaths internationally and locally here use it. What do you think of homeopathy and do you know anything about CEASE therapy?
You would have to research to find out what an injured person can do. I dont know.

I think homeopathy works though scientifically it doesnt make any sense to me. I think Queen Elizabeth uses it and Im sure her Doctors really know what works and what doesnt, much more so than our brainwashed "healers".

TreasureVibe

You would have to research to find out what an injured person can do. I dont know.

I think homeopathy works though scientifically it doesnt make any sense to me. I think Queen Elizabeth uses it and Im sure her Doctors really know what works and what doesnt, much more so than our brainwashed "healers".
Amazing how so many people get screwed over so easily before their life has even begun...

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
I will have to catch up on the required vaccines before my baby can attend preschool (at around 3 years old). I asked RP about vaccines and he sent this abstract:

Neonatal hepatitis B vaccination impaired the behavior and neurogenesis of mice transiently in early adulthood
Junhua Yanga,1, Fangfang Qi a,1, Yang Yanga, Qunfang Yuana, Juntao Zoua, Kaihua Guoa,
Zhibin Yaoa,b,∗
a Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University, PR China b Guangdong Province Key Laboratory of Brain Function and Disease, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University, PR China
a b s t r a c t
The immune system plays a vital role in brain development. The hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)is administered
to more than 70% of neonates worldwide. Whether this neonatal vaccination affects brain development
is unknown. Newborn C57BL/6 mice were injected intraperitoneally with HBV or phosphate-buffered
saline. HBV induced impaired behavioral performances and hippocampal long-term potentiation at
8 weeks (w) of age without influence at 4 or 12 w. At 6 w, there was decreased neurogenesis, M1
microglial activation and a neurotoxic profile of neuroimmune molecule expression [increased tumor
necrosis factor- and reduced interferon (IFN)-, brain-derived neurotrophic factor and insulin-like
growth factor-1]in the hippocampus ofthe HBV-vaccinated mice. In the serum, HBVinduced significantly
higher levels of interleukin (IL)-4, indicating a T helper (Th)-2 bias. Moreover, the serum IFN-/IL-4 ratio
was positively correlated with the levels of neurotrophins and neurogenesis in the hippocampus at the
individual level. These findings suggest that neonatal HBV vaccination of mice results in neurobehavioral
impairments in early adulthood by inducing a proinflammatory and low neurotrophic milieu in the
hippocampus, which follows the HBV-induced systemic Th2 bias.