How to best Apply topicals with the hand?

chester

While there's already a consensus on what parts of the body topical supplements should be applied to, I don't believe if it's been mentioned how to use the hand to apply these topicals

Do you guys use the palm of the hand, or the finger tips? Do you rub them thoroughly onto the selected area, or gently and then leave it sitting there? Do you use non-porous gloves? Because I can feel some of the vitamins that I use also "linger" in my own finger tips after I apply them

LadyRae

While there's already a consensus on what parts of the body topical supplements should be applied to, I don't believe if it's been mentioned how to use the hand to apply these topicals

Do you guys use the palm of the hand, or the finger tips? Do you rub them thoroughly onto the selected area, or gently and then leave it sitting there? Do you use non-porous gloves? Because I can feel some of the vitamins that I use also "linger" in my own finger tips after I apply them
I use the inside of my wrist to apply to either the other inside of the wrist or forearm, back of the knees, chest, tops of the feet or inner thighs. Drops can be applied directly to the belly button when laying flat...

Nokoni

I use fingertips, no gloves. The palms are a different kind of skin, called glabrous, and it may not get into systemic circulation as well. Besides if I want it in a particular place, like my knee, I want it to absorb as little as possible into the applicator instead, and fingertips are a smaller area than palms. And I rub it moderately well. Want to minimize both time for application (so rub less) and absorption onto clothing (so rub more). If I just want it to get into systemic circulation I, too, use the wrists. Gotta lie down for the belly button application, which is more hassle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals