How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

mate what do yhou mean by "false diet" "false grooming" that's an interesting word choice...
the puffy face is caused by cortisol. i dont know cortisol maybe suppresses androgens and estrogens?
but i was lean and muscular, likely my carbs were too low at 100g to 120g a day (as well as a crazy cheatday once a week) so my face looked as big as someone like 50 pounds heavier than me. i saw many who were much fatter than me yet had a face only slightly puffier or comparable to mine.

I heard someone say progesterone lightens skin is that true @Rinse & rePeat ? so your skin gets lighter as metabolism improves? or is it only if you have lipofuscin or melanin overproduction that the skin lightens? it seems odd as i dont think skin color in general is associated with metabolism?

I haven't heard that, but then again I only started using it 2+ months ago. I don't know too much about progesterone.

Dr. B

I haven't heard that, but then again I only started using it 2+ months ago. I don't know too much about progesterone.
are you using Rays Progeste E? dosage per day?
does anyone else have access to Ray's email besides Ray himself btw? I think the newsletter email is managed by someone else?

David90

what did the gelatin do exactly, increase facial hair? which brand of gelatin and what amount do you consume

You use the dermaroller to inflinct damage on your Facial Hair, which then gets ''Forcefully'' Repaired by your Body via releasing Collagen.

Consuming gelatin or collagen hydrolysate daily will enhance this Effect by breaking the Gelatin (or Collagen) down to Keratin which theoretically helps to strengthen the actual hair root. The glycine in gelatin also increases 5-a reductase, which then boosts the Production of DHT.

I Personally Consume nowadays around 20-30g of Gelatin Daily

mate what do yhou mean by "false diet" "false grooming" that's an interesting word choice...
the puffy face is caused by cortisol. i dont know cortisol maybe suppresses androgens and estrogens?
but i was lean and muscular, likely my carbs were too low at 100g to 120g a day (as well as a crazy cheatday once a week) so my face looked as big as someone like 50 pounds heavier than me. i saw many who were much fatter than me yet had a face only slightly puffier or comparable to mine.

I heard someone say progesterone lightens skin is that true @Rinse & rePeat ? so your skin gets lighter as metabolism improves? or is it only if you have lipofuscin or melanin overproduction that the skin lightens? it seems odd as i dont think skin color in general is associated with metabolism?

What i mean by that is, that in the past i don't really have taking care of myself and i didn't have my sh** together in these Areas. Like i Mentioned everything was Shi**y back then. From Diet (Not much Protein, Too Low Carbs and Salt, Too much pufa and so forth) to Weightlifting (Bro-Split and no Progressive Overload, Which as we know, is the least effective way to Train) to False Grooming (like @GreekDemiGod Mentioned, Not much Facial Hair, False Hairstyle that does not suit the Face Shape, not well fitting clothes and so forth). But there was not much Knowledge back then.

Back in the Day (around 2015) i was stumbling across Anabolicmen.com (with it's Former Forum), which was (and still is) a very Good Website to Increase Natural Testosteron Production. I implemented slowly a Huge Amount of Tips and Guides (also in Regard to Diet) which was on there. In the same Time around, i stumbled also across Kinobody and his Workouts (which is a Simple, yet effective Alternating Push/Pull Workout) which then helped me slowly but noticeably to Build Muscle in the Right Places. Back, Shoulders, Abs and Arms we're Definitively Noticeable after doing these Workouts for over a Year.

I Learned The Grooming Part by Trial and Error and by some NO-BS Youtubers (Real Men Real Style is a very Good and down to earth channel for this btw) which then helped me more to get my Sh** together. I don't wanted to groom like a Chick, so i perfected some Tips (like implementing Navy-Showering and better Blow-Drying Technique for the Hair) so i don't need that much Time to get Ready in the Morning.

For Example. My Morning Bathroom Routine is like 7 Minutes Maximum (Navy-Showering, Putting Clothes on via preparing them the Day before, Brushing Teeth, Blow-Drying) and I'm Ready for the Day. It's that simple.

The Puffy Face in the Past is surely caused by Cortisol. Cortisol and Estrogen getting also pushed by each other via a Feedback Loop (if these are too high).
The Good Thing i learned from ''Peating'' was, that i do not have to fear Carbs and Fructose-Rich Fruits in General and instead embrace them. I also think a Lean Face can have something to do with reducting Estrogen, Seroton, Prolactin and Increasing Vitamin K2 (MK4).

andrewlee224

Do not embark on any surgical cosmetic alterations. Just don’t do it, it’s not needed. You don’t need to be a 10/10 or super rich. Infact it’s better you’re not so you can rule out the shallow girls who hide behind 7 layers of makeup. They’re like onions, you peel the layers off and what’s left behind will make you cry.

Of course the basics: dress well, general grooming, conversational skills, keeping fit and healthy, etc.

I've got 2 main points for you though. Listen up.

#1. Perception
Perception is reality.
People only judge you from face value. Just like you are judging an external attractive woman from face value (big point here). That means you could be a poor, virgin, who lives in his mums basement with your life in a mess. But if you hold yourself right, act like you got your life together, and as if you meet gorgeous women every day - Then that’s how people will see you. Of course, it’s better to actually have you life together. But respect your self, and hold your self with enough esteem that people view you like someone who’s got their act together.

It’s largely about creating an illusion, but don’t go too overboard that it’s obvious, keep modest. And eventually if you start acting like you are something, then you will become it.

So, act like you know what you’re doing and where you’re going. And don’t put people on pedestals, whether they’re attractive, rich, or successful. We are all the same living, breathing, sh!tting human beings.
This is so right. I had a girl taller than me, not registering that I was shorter because she was attracted to me, due to how I acted. I told her I was shorter and she was very surprised. Lol.

Amazoniac

Not many members know that Diokine oftentimes wears white. Not so much because he likes it, but due to being a high-maintenance color; serves to inform females that he has spare energy, making him an even more interesting prospect. He can't rely on carotenemia, his metabolism doesn't let any carotenoid pass uncleaved. For this reason, you won't likely find him being admitted to Bali, the land of orange Westerners.

- Carotenoids, oxidative stress and female mating preference for longer lived males

"Carotenoid pigments have attracted considerable interest owing to their widespread role in sexual signalling and their importance as antioxidants and immunostimulants (Olson & Owens 1998). Since they cannot be synthesized de novo by vertebrates, and so must be obtained through the diet, carotenoid supply may be limiting, giving rise to trade-offs in their allocation within the body. Indeed, it has been suggested that carotenoid-based sexual ornaments may have evolved because carotenoids are limiting for both ornament expression and in their roles as immunomodulants and antioxidants (Lozano 1994; von Schantz et al. 1999). A key prediction of this hypothesis is that more elaborately ornamented individuals, which can afford to allocate more carotenoids to signalling, should have a greater capacity to resist parasites, diseases or oxidative stress (Lozano 1994), leading us to predict that such individuals should also live longer. Therefore, in species with carotenoid-dependent ornaments where a parent's future longevity is crucial for determining offspring survival, there should be a mating preference for partners with the greatest likelihood of surviving the breeding attempt, as signalled by the ability to allocate carotenoids to sexual displays. Recent experimental studies have confirmed that males with greater access to carotenoids have more colourful ornamental displays, better antioxidant defences and can mount larger immune responses (e.g. Blount et al. 2003; McGraw & Ardia 2003; Kolluru et al. 2006; Kurtz et al. 2006; but see Navara & Hill 2003)."​

There's more about it on the poison A thread, but I know that some of you chose to be outdated.

Good writers have one foot on psychopathy, they know very well how to manipulate people, the ideal way to elicit emotions and conduct someone to a desired outcome. They is benign psychopaths.

Check out this 1%, all pompous with the belief that he's differentiating himself from the crowd with an innovative feature that indicates progress of a presentation. It's well-intentioned, but not a psychopathy-approved decision. While the content is presented, the audience is trying to grasp how far they're into it, will also attempt to antecipate the next topic and make associations with the current one: it's distracting. Excessive gesticulations don't help, yet align with the thumbnail that extravagate trivial information in glowing neon colors. An introduction with an overview suffices, but in case a progress bar is going to be added, it's best to make it discreet (no proud buttons), with objuscated topics that lit as it progresses.

Qualified psychos know how it should be done to manage/direct focus:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg5ZrkaGlFA

He almost lost it after the laugher. :lol:

Notice that for an instant when he let slip the content of the last page, it was enough to distract you. As soon as he hid it, you regained the attention to the present moment.

Various women with grass-fed faces don't have them lean, they're a bit chubby (but healthy). That actress, Amanda Cerny and Katherine Heigl are examples.

JamesGatz

Ok here is a story. My girlfriend of 35 years revealed to me that during this time period my shop was getting famous, I was being invited to Texas Governors parties and standing around with my flaming red big hair, pink calfskin custom boots, leaning over the fender my '57 Ranchero with my vintage store logo on the back glass, in a flirty denim skirt and jacket and jeweled belt. The well dressed men in fancy hats would smile at me, try to catch my eye, raise their glasses to me, all manner of eyeballing the store owner everyone knew. ZZTOP Billy Gibbons had a girlfriend worked for me. StevieRayVaughn practice house 3 houses down from me for 11 years, paid my shop rent to drummer ChrisLayton, my store was on the front page of AustinAmericanStatesman newspaper entertainment section coupla times a year. Those guys were too scared to actually approach me, for fear of rejection. The girlfriends saw this long before me. I didnt get it, why was I always the wallflower? My pal Della told me back then the other girls in our circle laughingly called it "The Eight Foot Radius". Invite her to a party and watch the guys stay back about 8 feet. They wanted to look alright, but the whole package was too scary. It was always the shorter men who came to chat me who left the tall scare-dee-cats in dust. I actually asked one who was barely 5'7", as I towered over him in boots with 2inch heels.."whatever possessed you to approach me with all those other guys standing around staring at me?" He replied" oh, I guess I was thinking, hey I'd like to see if I could climb that mountain."
Made sense to me.
It's because you are too androgenic - I can tell by your way of writing and pfp that your DHT is high.

Many on the forum say opposites attract, but in terms of hormones I think not - Progesterone makes people more approachable hence why "pretty boys" with smaller skulls get approached a lot and "pretty girls" who are the same have the same story and DHT makes you still attractive but if too high it will make you too intimidating for the dominant males/females - In which case I believe one should level off DHT a bit with a little progesterone

This is the curse of being too androgenic

Androgenic women = dominant - Dominant women dream of being with dominant men and vice-versa - I believe it is very stimulating. As a bigger women - they need a bigger male to match them - a women with large buttocks would also like large genitals on a man because he can "handle" it - it's like a game of "can you really handle me?" with an androgenic man and women.

Now the downside to this is that when you are too androgenic - the dominant males sometimes feel insecure because they are used to being dominant - they don't like being the beta in a relationship or relations - they are used to being a big guy that toys with the woman, although you are an exciting challenge to them - they still like to be in control and I believe an androgenic women sometimes is too much to handle.

I believe that androgenic men/women flirt differently - they don't tend to approach and be friendly with each other - they tend to flirt aggressively with each other since DHT is very protective of stress It becomes a game of who can really handle the other.

Which is why the small males approach you - androgenic women do not enjoy relations with small men (since you are easily dominating them and are too big for them to really handle) but for a small man it is a blessing for him

From what I notice - both androgenic males/females deal with this issue if DHT is raised too high - you become too intimidating for the guys/girls who are dominant and play dominant games - for the small guys/girls who like being dominated - they don't mind approaching you because they are already a beta - they don't feel insecure being a beta that is dominated by an androgenic man/woman and they like it.

As a good example - The mugshots of these Amish gentlemen scream high DHT throughout their entire childhood - they are giants compared to the average industrialized male - they probably easily swim in p**** if they wanted to - but some girls might find them too intimidating to approach due to the intimidation factor (Especially the males on the left) - smaller girls who enjoy being utterly obliterated will be more likely to approach because they are used to being the beta that gets toyed with and enjoy it.

22844494-0-image-a-42_1577808559971.jpg

Ulysses

Nah bro, dont listen to this people, me Im the real ***** destroyer. So, the most important thing is confidence. You know when you see a movie when the situation is really bad, you still calm becouse you feel like the hero always got a plan, you have to give that feeling to the ladies. The most important thing to show confidence is to look in the eyes, not weird way, but with calm energy showing you re the boss in the room.
Posture is more important than muscles, i have problems with this, but is important thing to work on.
And style of course, is another way to show confidence. Make your own style, clothes, your tipical parfum, etc. This may requiere some help. What i do is dress normal, but i love this italian badass mafia shoes, so i fombine with them to create my own look.
10/10 post

It's because you are too androgenic - I can tell by your way of writing and pfp that your DHT is high.

Many on the forum say opposites attract, but in terms of hormones I think not - Progesterone makes people more approachable hence why "pretty boys" with smaller skulls get approached a lot and "pretty girls" who are the same have the same story and DHT makes you still attractive but if too high it will make you too intimidating for the dominant males/females - In which case I believe one should level off DHT a bit with a little progesterone

Androgenic women = dominant - Dominant women dream of being with dominant men and vice-versa - I believe it is very stimulating. As a bigger women - they need a bigger male to match them - a women with large buttocks would also like large genitals on a man because he can "handle" it - it's like a game of "can you really handle me?" with an androgenic man and women.

Now the downside to this is that when you are too androgenic - the dominant males sometimes feel insecure because they are used to being dominant - they don't like being the beta in a relationship or relations - they are used to being a big guy that toys with the woman, although you are an exciting challenge to them - they still like to be in control and I believe an androgenic women sometimes is too much to handle.

I believe that androgenic men/women flirt differently - they don't tend to approach and be friendly with each other - they tend to flirt aggressively with each other since DHT is very protective of stress It becomes a game of who can really handle the other.

Which is why the small males approach you - androgenic women do not enjoy relations with small men (since you are easily dominating them and are too big for them to really handle) but for a small man it is a blessing for him

From what I notice - both androgenic males/females deal with this issue if DHT is raised too high - you become too intimidating for the guys/girls who are dominant and play dominant games - for the small guys/girls who like being dominated - they don't mind approaching you because they are already a beta - they don't feel insecure being a beta that is dominated by an androgenic man/woman and they like it.

As a good example - The mugshots of these Amish gentlemen scream high DHT throughout their entire childhood - they are giants compared to the average industrialized male - they probably easily swim in p**** if they wanted to - but some girls might find them too intimidating to approach due to the intimidation factor (Especially the males on the left) - smaller girls who enjoy being utterly obliterated will be more likely to approach because they are used to being the beta that gets toyed with and enjoy it.

View attachment 36430

They all look like they have acromegaly, specifically the two on the left (assuming these are four different guys). I wouldn't call this look "high DHT" on first glance.

acromegaly.jpg

800wm

Facial-aspect-of-a-patient-with-acromegaly-The-nose-is-widened-and-thickened-the.png

All above have acromegaly and/or "gigantism" perhaps which are similar enough anyways AKA high GH and maybe estrogen probable from my understanding.

JamesGatz

They all look like they have acromegaly, specifically the two on the left (assuming these are four different guys). I wouldn't call this look "high DHT" on first glance.

acromegaly.jpg

800wm

Facial-aspect-of-a-patient-with-acromegaly-The-nose-is-widened-and-thickened-the.png

All above have acromegaly and/or "gigantism" perhaps which are similar enough anyways AKA high GH and maybe estrogen probable from my understanding.
Initially I believed this to be the case - in my experience with blasting DHT for a bit of time my skull began to look like more of the males on the left - it seemed it made nearly all of my bones grow, but especially my skull.

When I am high estrogen - I think it's easier for me to grow muscle but my bones tend to stay the same size.

I'm probably biased though - in my visits in the Amish communities I would like to think those people tend to be quiet metabolically healthy - Truthfully I do think any man maintaining high DHT will most certainly attain similar growth over-time - nothing I have ever tried has given me similar growth results in my bones

From what I notice about acromegaly - the skulls seem to grow " long" - the skull becomes elongated and the growth isn't proportional - I believe that GH attributes to this imbalance that gives the unhealthy look that giants tend to have - I think the mugshots of the Amish Gentlemen generally have proportional growth - big and wide skulls, big necks and big bodys (large ribcage and organs) - From my experience/experiments I believe DHT contributes to this look, but I am biased

Gânico

In my experience, for short term improvements:

1; caffeine/coffee, makes your facial features sharper

2. salt/sodium, makes your face more tight/lean

3. long sunbathes, improve skin hue while boosting the effects of caffeine and sodium.

Long term:

1. Solid peaty diet

2. Proper body / tongue posture

3. Chew a lot, while making sure to use every single tooth.

Nomane Euger

View attachment 36430
these 4 men if they do not potentially not get approached by womens is not because they hypotetically have "high DHT feature"therefore they are intimidating,with respect to them,its because they are ugly and they face specifically their eyes for 2 of them seems to manifest a degree of idiocy,"retardation"

@JamesGatz when you do say things that you do that hypotetically increase your DHT,which things are you refering to?

JamesGatz

I'm going to leave these studies here because I know what I said can come across as controversial:

"DHT treatments also increased most cancellous bone formation indices over OVX controls. While estrogen is known to preserve skeletal mass by reducing bone turnover, DHT increased skeletal mass by promoting bone growth and formation with concomitant increases in total body mass. DHT had greater effects on cortical bone and partially mitigated the suppressive effects of estrogen on bone growth and formation in the female skeleton."

"In conclusion, 5α-reductase type 1 inactivated male mice have reduced bone mass and forelimb muscle grip strength and we propose that these effects are due to lack of 5α-reductase type 1 expression in bone and muscle. In contrast, the increased cortical bone mass in female Srd5a1−/− mice, is an indirect effect mediated by elevated circulating androgen levels."

Many studies can be found of DHT inducing bone growth in humans/animals - if you manage to maintain a 24/7 state of elevated DHT (easier said than done) I have no doubt you would see impressive results within 6 months to a year.

Nomane Euger

@JamesGatz when you do say things that you do that hypotetically increase your DHT,which things are you refering to that you feel have the most effects?

akgrrrl

@JamesGatz yet again I am speechless.

@akgrrrl this is a common experience of beautiful women.
Yeah thanks I am getting that even at this late date...but nobody ever TOLD me I was pretty so I didnt realize. And well, any continued efforts at trying to BE pretty never netted anything, yet the big assumption on the part of the men was " oh shes pretty so prob gets everything she wants" so it was weird. Especially now looking back.

Yeah that Gatz boy he is something eh?

johnwester130

@JamesGatz

I want your opinion on something

There are many studies saying that autism can correlate to facial structure.

What can be learnt from this and what does it mean from a biological/survival point of view?

Also - why would autism correlate to facial type?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals