How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

ASR

Hello,

I am a male 26 years old! I want advice/suggestions on what all things I can do to be more physically attractive to the opposite sex.

Should I use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids?
Can my testicles and Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis be fully healthy as before using any steroids post cessation of Anabolic androgenic steroid use?

Thank you!

Perry Staltic

These can all be done at the same time, but I list them in order of priority. Physical is not the highest priority to women unless they are vacuous thots. But even they like money. So if you like thots, then invert the order I listed.

1) Love and respect yourself
2) Love and respect women
3) Become financially stable
4) Increase physical appearance and health through fitness and good diet.

Last edited:

YamnayaMommy

These can all be done at the same time, but I list them in order of priority. Physical is not the highest priority to women unless they are vacuous thots. But even they like money. So if you like thots, then invert the order I listed.

1) Love and respect yourself
2) Love and respect women
3) Become financially stable
This answer is correct.

I would add that financial stability is even more important now than it was 10-20 years ago, since all the single women with good physical and mental health are competing for a dwindling pool of men who are capable of supporting them through pregnancy and childrearing.

Also, it is silly for men to disparage women for preferring high-earning men to low-earning men. It is EXPENSIVE to have children and raise them, especially if you have high standards for housing, food, clothing, recreation, etc. And it is much better for the mother and the children if she can stay at home with them when they are young, and you need a guy with resources to make that possible.

I would rank personality and finances as #1 (and, really, there's a lot of overlap between personality and earnings, since impulsive and emotionally volatile men do not often make a lot of money, at least not in the professions), and physical appearance as #2.

YamnayaMommy

But, for the sake of the vacuous thots, get a massive upper body. My impression is that weighted pull-ups and dead lifts are effective at this for men. At least, it worked for my husband, who is top tier in all respects :)

Perry Staltic

But, for the sake of the vacuous thots, get a massive upper body. My impression is that weighted pull-ups and dead lifts are effective at this for men. At least, it worked for my husband, who is top tier in all respects :)

The cherry on top of the sundae, right?

Last edited:

MidBicep

Hello,

I am a male 26 years old! I want advice/suggestions on what all things I can do to be more physically attractive to the opposite sex.

Should I use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids?
Can my testicles and Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis be fully healthy as before using any steroids post cessation of Anabolic androgenic steroid use?

Thank you!
You're not the first nor the last who will use roids for girls. Most of the guys end up living in the gym and the only time you see them out of there they are in the supermarket buying chicken rice and broccoli.
Lifting is great, but until you get a strong bench, squat and deadlift I think it's retarded to roid.
Now, have you tried flirting with girls? If your conversations are boring then you are probably the boring one, since 90% of the time girls are following.

Become knowledgeable about what you're talking about. If you're not, say you're not and ask questions instead.
Speak with authority.
Stand up straight.
Make a habit of looking people in the eyes when you finish your sentences.
Invite criticism, receive conviction, be humble.
Exercise every day.

Proverbs 17:27-28
[27] He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
[28] Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

Consistent income is necessary for physical stability... But it doesn't have to be as much as modern media influence would have you believe. A woman who loves you won't care if you make $20k/year, but she will care if you're able to accommodate food/shelter to her standard of living.

Imo, people in general really don't want much else besides what they have in their usual routine.
*If they desire more than they have, they are either a) factoring that into their accustomed routine and thereby working towards the change they seek (secure) or b) being a victim/expecting something to happen that they're owed/being self-righteous (insecure).

Razvan

DHT.
In my opinion DHT is even more important than testosterone. Try androsterone and small amounts of pregnenolone.Eat quail eggs and raw milk. Use tobacco nicotine and small amounts of methylene blue.Keep your calcium to phosphate ratio even. Doing this in time will give you very good results,you will see girls looking at you and turning their heads for you ( this is what I see)and you will feel good emotions deeper,when you have high DHT and low estrogen you can love more than one woman but even tho you love them you will still don't give a **** about them because you are more important than them.(this is how you will think unconsciously)

lampofred

Strictly on a physical basis, calcium, vitamin K, coffee, vitamin A/E, avoiding PUFA and iron, taking aspirin, eating sugar instead of starch, will all sculpt your bones. Attractiveness really comes down to building up calcium in the right places (bones as opposed to soft tissue). And a high body temperature from thyroid is what makes you "hot".

T

TheBeard

I'm amazed no one is looking to pose a diagnosis of what you're dealing with before giving recommendations.

Post a picture of your face and your body, we will objectively tell you what's wrong, if anything.

Quelsatron

If you try with a thousand women you will have more success than if you try with ten, statistically speaking

PeatBull

Nah bro, dont listen to this people, me Im the real ***** destroyer. So, the most important thing is confidence. You know when you see a movie when the situation is really bad, you still calm becouse you feel like the hero always got a plan, you have to give that feeling to the ladies. The most important thing to show confidence is to look in the eyes, not weird way, but with calm energy showing you re the boss in the room.
Posture is more important than muscles, i have problems with this, but is important thing to work on.
And style of course, is another way to show confidence. Make your own style, clothes, your tipical parfum, etc. This may requiere some help. What i do is dress normal, but i love this italian badass mafia shoes, so i fombine with them to create my own look.

Inaut

Just be comfortable and honest with yourself. The minute you appreciate who you are, that’s when you stop giving a sh!t what anybody (women included) thinks about you. When I was younger I’d over think things a lot and when I realized I have a unique quality or trait that separates me from other dudes, I hit my stride. Women see that when they talk to me. I don’t need validation from anyone

GreekDemiGod

The title is how to become physically attractive, hence point 4 is the only one that matters here.
While Point 3 and the others are worth pursuing, they will not increase physical attractiveness / value.
So the topic of the discussion is how to make your face and body as attractive as possible.

In men, physical attractiveness can be broken down in 2 big factors:
1. masculine / dimorphic features
2. indicators of youth and health (applicable in both sexes)

I will touch on point 2 first. It's all about maximizing your health. Why? Healthy men are more attractive. A guy with a healthy looking skin, with thick brows looks better than a guy with acne, redness and hypothyroid face

Lead a low stress, low cortisol lifestyle - This is super important to preserve a youthful skin and face. Don't be like those roided bodybuilders drowning in cortisol and overtraining. That will age your face quickly. And guess what? Most women appreciate face more than body. Every woman wants a youthful looking man. This is also why balding will kill a man's attractiveness? Why - because bald men just look older.
Optimize thyroid / hop on thyroid hormones
Prioritize Sleep
- WHY? Because it will support your goal of maintaining a youthful face

Point 1
While you can't go back to puberty and developmental years, and the changes here are kind of limited, you can improve here.
Maximize androgens - it may lead to your face getting slightly more dimorphic, the changes will be subtle though, don't expect anything dramatic. High DHT diet, Androsterone, Creatine, Kuinone can be useful.
Lift for aesthetics - shoulders, arms, neck, abs are the most important muscle groups
Do not go bald. Do whatever it takes to preserve your hair

AllThingsPeat

I agree with everything mentioned so far. But to add a caveat to what @YamnayaMommy said: I think finances/personality are #1 for older women (late 20s and up), while looks are by far the most important thing for young women (late teens to mid 20s). This is especially true considering the fact that the younger generations use tinder and instagram to hook up almost exclusively (of which I have neither because I abhor social media despite being 23), and because lockdowns have made it nearly impossible to cold approach.

So yeah, you definitely want to maximize your appearance to the extent that this is possible—peating helps tremendously because it improves systemic health, and physical attractiveness is an expression of good physical health. You should also start mewing if you aren't already. I just started a few weeks ago and it's already done wonders for my TMJ/ jaw displacement. In the long term, it can also improve jaw development and forward growth of the midface by expanding the palate and pushing the maxilla forward and up, leading to more prominent cheekbones, better eye support, and a straighter nose. This works in adults as well, since the cranial bones never fuse.

schultz

What is your goal? To find a wife whom you can create a family with? Or just to fool around?

The title is how to become physically attractive, hence point 4 is the only one that matters here.
While Point 3 and the others are worth pursuing, they will not increase physical attractiveness / value.
So the topic of the discussion is how to make your face and body as attractive as possible.

I disagree. Physical can be muscles, symmetry and a pretty face, yes, but it also has to do with the way you carry yourself, gait, the way you smile, and a lot of other subtle things like how sincere you appear when you talk to someone. These things are hard to describe but a lot of women can detect that there is something off about a guy based on little details. @Perry Staltic first three points play into this. If you truly are a confident, kind and genuine person that will manifest itself physically in subtle ways. Being financially stable can obviously help with this (although it doesn't guarantee it).

Some women who I would consider attractive seeing them in a photo can become quite unattractive when I talk to them in person. The opposite holds true for me as well. A woman I wouldn't have considered that attractive can suddenly become a lot more attractive to me based on how she talks, smiles, the way she walks, etc.

I agree with everything mentioned so far. But to add a caveat to what @YamnayaMommy said: I think finances/personality are #1 for older women (late 20s and up), while looks are by far the most important thing for young women (late teens to mid 20s). This is especially true considering the fact that the younger generations use tinder and instagram to hook up almost exclusively (of which I have neither because I abhor social media despite being 23), and because lockdowns have made it nearly impossible to cold approach.

This is probably correct and a good point.

GreekDemiGod

Physical can be muscles, symmetry and a pretty face, yes, but it also has to do with the way you carry yourself, gait, the way you smile, and a lot of other subtle things like how sincere you appear when you talk to someone
Indeed. Body language can tell a lot about a man, women will easily pick up the body language of someone who is meek, anxious or not confident. Confidence and dominance is also transmitted through photos.

schultz

Confidence and dominance is also transmitted through photos.

Sometimes. But a confident and so-called dominant guy can easily come across as just being a jerk. Some women don't like jerks. Some women do though (probably not the type of woman I would want to date). But that's why I asked the original poster what his goal is. If you just want to fool around with as many girls as possible then maybe putting on a bit of an act and obsessing about your looks is the best way.

But I am turned off by a lot of people's personalities so maybe I shouldn't be giving advice...

baccheion

Aesthetics are based on diet/nutrition and supplementation. Eat well, sleep well, and go to the gym. A good weight is from the "ideal weigh calculator" (as it factors in wrist/frame size). Match it with 12% body fat. Following, optimize dressing and grooming. Not all women prefer the same size. Hormones add the edge/glow. Pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, vitamin K2 MK-4, etc can aid in this regard.

Keep stress hormones low. It is like going hunting. Don't even use scented soap (or detergent), as that'll block effect of natural pheromones once breaking a sweat. Stand in close (to get them closer to arm pit or groin), as it will allow them to accept/reject your signature.

I'd say the most important is tongue action.

All traits women claim are appealing trace back to good androgenicity:estrogenicity. Confidence, posture, body language, mood, optimism, energy/vibe, voice tone, fat/water distribution, muscle mass, bone structure, facial expression, eye shape, etc.

Focus on hormones, leaving conscious awareness as a stabilizer.

Well it might be worth pointing out cosmetic surgery. Males and females both pursue it, often to fix a perceived flaw -- and doing such tends to help improve attractiveness in general.

Hard to say what specifically one could benefit from with no idea of the current climate. It is like a post created asking, "How do I become healthy?"

Healthy how? Arguably it is easier to pursue good looks on paper than health broadly. Explore what features on men are largely considered attractive and then give yourself those. I mean the biggest limitation is the ability to alter your appearance however so, likely far more than a cap on understanding what look is optimal.

I think the wrong impression is given on steroids and what they will bring someone in terms of looks. I have rarely seen steroids make someone "more attractive" wholly. I mean if one has a hankering for buff and muscles beyond all else then this may work, but I think attraction is largely one's facial structure then body.

I do not think you can isolate, pinpoint and render a missing element to something with a mere hormone, also including the lack of fundamentals in endocrine physiology and related concepts to even assess what hormones and experimentation of such would provide one in terms of looks.

It is simply a myth that just "high T" creates a perfectly good looking face for males, much like thinking estrogen excess in women is desirable as a "female hormone." A good looking face is the result of many factors, that of which hormone experimentation and the like are aimless without strong predictions and underlying understanding of bioenergetics, mechanics and chemistry.

It's not that it would lack benefit all around, but surgery or cosmetics would be way more direct and fulfilling of a bottom line than just simply "blasting roids" and wishing for a dramatic face-swap effect or the like, especially given that most people (myself included) know little to nothing much regarding endocrine, paracrine and their related effects on cell physiology, genes and mechanics of physiology period.

In short, surgery or some more direct form of alteration of your appearance is how you become more attractive in a reasonable, direct and undisputed sort of way, although minute effects of lifestyle, diet, hormone, time and a multitude of other environmental passages can definitely spin the wheels too.

As for people in general it is probably the jawline, eyes, and balance between the eye distance horizontally to the mouth and nose that determine how balanced and aesthetic a face is. Essentially a cosmetic angle would be to approach individual traits -- either with or without hormonal aid -- and try to compliment the entirety of your traits and their essence with each other. If your face is too long it lacks that certain something sometimes where it compliments, say, your eyes -- or maybe your eyes lack that vigor due to some missing biochemical feedback methodology or hindrance (as in serotonin as an effect for example).

Unfortunately our beauty is not dished out as a slider like in a video game character creation system -- you do not go "one way or the other" in a crystal solid path as your looks can be dialed down to be the sum of your health, past generations of health that bore you, where you live/lived, your choices, others' choices, environment, toxins, bacteria, somatic effects, prenatal effects, lifestyle, stress levels and experience with hormones and even thought patterns possibly. The reason why just picking one hormone to "go with it" for a certain end is pointless or a crap shoot is because you would have to understand how or why it would or should produce said desired result you seek. It is a bit like eating fat to gain fat (which is not exactly the full picture on how it works metabolically).

So while many things can influence how you look, directly attempting to alter your looks in a more "mechanical" and deliberate sort of way is likely more optimal since it precedes the concept or immediate direction of or molding of oneself to a more optimal force in a more specific pattern or set of actions than just taking a shot in the dark with other things in which you have no clear indication of what their results will be.

I mean being more healthy is always good, but what "health" means and how you cross this over with "beauty" isn't an exact parallel, which is why I think mechanical molding might be more quicker, effective and satisfying than chemical experimentation and such with no know how much either in the present use or aid of such, all the way to future implications as well.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals