How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

I think my body has negative points like I have a bit wide hip bones, not the pelvis but the trochanters! And small ribcage and kinda small clavicles. All this plus my small height of 5'9" is a huge negative for me!
5,9 is average in my country. Average is normal, except if you use Tinder, but please don’t use it.

Jonnie

5,9 is average in my country. Average is normal, except if you use Tinder, but please don’t use it.
6' is average in Holland. I'm 5'11 and I get mogged by half the gigantic wamens here.

They're not just tall, they are large. Like large hands etc.

Oh well I'll just become a billionaire so I can be the first to get my hands on growth tech, reverse my age tech and do youth over again. Simple.

6' is average in Holland. I'm 5'11 and I get mogged by half the gigantic wamens here.

They're not just tall, they are large. Like large hands etc.

Oh well I'll just become a billionaire so I can be the first to get my hands on growth tech, reverse my age tech and do youth over again. Simple.
I wanted to move to Holland from Hungary to work as a doctor, I’m 5,7, but I rejected that idea ?Although my friend who’s 5,6 moved there and hooked up with a girl with the same hight, but she also from the same country ?

Sam321

Hello,

I am a male 26 years old! I want advice/suggestions on what all things I can do to be more physically attractive to the opposite sex.

Should I use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids?
Can my testicles and Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis be fully healthy as before using any steroids post cessation of Anabolic androgenic steroid use?

Thank you!
Using steroids to get women to like you is a very bad idea.

1) More self-confidence.
2) Quit caring about how women view you.

My advice
1. Hit the gym twice a week - focus on compound movements: squat, bench, deadlift, pullups and deadlifts. It will increase your muscle mass-, bone density-, DHT, it will improve insuine sensitivity etc. This will make you more confident, but don’t obsess about it.
2. Talk to girls - any girls, even if they’re “just” friends. And if they “friend zone” don’t get upset - you can still be “just friends”. Make sure you actually enjoy the conversations. It takes practice, but eventually you will be relaxed and you will have effective and laid back conversations without a stress reaction. Low dose cyproheptadine can help if you’re anxious.
4. If you have any past two unresolved childhood/life trauma deal with that first.
3. Go out and enjoy life.

Sam321

My advice
1. Hit the gym twice a week - focus on compound movements: squat, bench, deadlift, pullups and deadlifts. It will increase your muscle mass-, bone density-, DHT, it will improve insuine sensitivity etc. This will make you more confident, but don’t obsess about it.
2. Talk to girls - any girls, even if they’re “just” friends. And if they “friend zone” don’t get upset - you can still be “just friends”. Make sure you actually enjoy the conversations. It takes practice, but eventually you will be relaxed and you will have effective and laid back conversations without a stress reaction. Low dose cyproheptadine can help if you’re anxious.
4. If you have any past two unresolved childhood/life trauma deal with that first.
3. Go out and enjoy life.
emdr therapy can help with #4

AdoTintor

Using steroids to get women to like you is a very bad idea.

1) More self-confidence.
2) Quit caring about how women view you.
for some this advice is the same as saying "get a new face, grow 4 inches anywhere" but without the irony.

for some this advice is the same as saying "get a new face, grow 4 inches anywhere" but without the irony.

I think his advice is spot on. Care about what you think of yourself. I never dressed for a man, I dressed to please myself, and in turn I didn't have trouble getting a man, it's like chasing butterflies. Bother yourself with something else and they land on you.

P

Peatness

This is a complex issue that goes beyond looks. Beauty myth by Naomi Wolf is geared at women but I think men are and have been under the same kind of pressure for decades. What is beauty/attraction? Who decides? How does society reward you for fitting in a particular category? The questions are endless.........These concerns are not shallow and some of it can be explained by how we are primed/socialized to view beauty.

This is a complex issue that goes beyond looks. Beauty myth by Naomi Wolf is geared at women but I think men are and have been under the same kind of pressure for decades. What is beauty/attraction? Who decides? How does society reward you for fitting in a particular category? The questions are endless.........These concerns are not shallow and some of it can be explained by how we are primed/socialized to view beauty.

I think it is one of three things. You want someone who you feel is below you, to make yourself feel better, controlling them. Number two, you want someone above you to make yourself feel better, benefiting from their assets, but then you resent them. Third is you look to pair yourself with someone who is your equal. I think everybody has plenty of choices to choose from, but the problem is those choices aren't fitting what they are looking for. There is no way our thread starter can't get anyone. He just isn't liking his options.

P

Peatness

I think it is one of three things. You want someone who you feel is below you, to make yourself feel better, controlling them. Number two, you want someone above you to make yourself feel better, benefiting from their assets, but then you resent them. Third is you look to pair yourself with someone who is your equal. I think everybody has plenty of choices to choose from, but the problem is those choices aren't fitting what they are looking for. There is no way our thread starter can't get anyone. He just isn't liking his options.
I'm afraid I believe it is more complex than not liking ones options. How he or anyone else feels about themselves is often informed by the cue we get from the world around us. It starts young.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals