How Often To Eat With Digestive Issues?

BearWithMe

The usual advice is to eat small portions more often, but there are also opinions that one should not add more food to the stomach before the previous food is properly digested, and therefore it is better to eat larger portions less often.

What is the ideal frequency of meals to minimize stomach upsets and ensure proper digestion and absorbtion of the nutrients?

Is there any scientific study or article on the topic?

What is your personal expirience?

fradon

The usual advice is to eat small portions more often, but there are also opinions that one should not add more food to the stomach before the previous food is properly digested, and therefore it is better to eat larger portions less often.

What is the ideal frequency of meals to minimize stomach upsets and ensure proper digestion and absorbtion of the nutrients?

the less you eat the better the gut has a chance to heal. i've been eating in the morning (9am) and then when i get home from work 7pm and it has helped me with leaky gut

Capt Nirvana

ANY food will digest within one hour if the portion is VERY small and the stomach is 100° Fahrenheit, according to years of research throughout the 1820s and 1830s by Dr. William Beaumont on a live subject with a hole in his abdomen/stomach. Dr. Beaumont is the "Father of Gastric Physiology."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals