High Dose Thiamine For Focus, Clarity, Reasoning, Cognitive Ability

Ray recently said, or at least I recently read, that you can take thiamine before studying and before test-taking.

I took about 1000mg before I had work to focus on, and it made a huge difference in my focus and mental abilities.

I'm going to take some from now on before big hairy projects requiring a lot of focus.

I take it 250 mg with sweetened coffee before any class or test

I can remember everything in the world

Thiamin just makes me smell like ***t

CoolTweetPete

My memory is also remarkably good when dosing B-vitamins, particularly thiamine, riboflavin-5-phosphate, niacinamide, p5p, and biotin.

I saw tyw mention in another thread that taking high doses of any particular B vitamin may lead to deficiencies in others. I'm not certain if I'm shooting myself in the foot by not also taking the other B-vitamins.

He also mentioned Energin because of the favorable ratio of riboflavin to biotin (12:1).

Dante

Ray recently said, or at least I recently read, that you can take thiamine before studying and before test-taking.

I took about 1000mg before I had work to focus on, and it made a huge difference in my focus and mental abilities.

I'm going to take some from now on before big hairy projects requiring a lot of focus.
Can a human even absorb that high amount of vit B1 ?( from what wikipedia says, average thiamine concentration in human tissues is around 25-30 mg, if wiki is true could the cognitive benefits be attained at lower doses say 10-15 mg ?)

tomisonbottom

Are you still doing that amount?

Horse Fighter

High doses Thiamine reversed my puffy nipples somehow, and make me more resonable to decisions, less panic.

johnwester130

Constatine

Do you guys find thiamine HCL better than the fat soluble forms? They sound dangerous.

Pointless

Sulbutiamine I didn't notice anything extra special. I take cilantro extract to prevent the body odor effect because I read about cilantro preventing this in another thread. One dropper full of alcohol extract in my bottle of juice that takes me 3 days to finish.

Frankdee20

Why so much ? At some point, it doesn't augment anything

DaveFoster

Why so much ? At some point, it doesn't augment anything
Doses in the 300 mg range lower ammonia, and higher doses of caffeine tend to raise ammonia.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals