Health problems

veloceipro97

Hello everyone
I am currently losing a lot of hair and also have a lot of bloating, what can I do about it? I am also struggling with insomnia and low co2 (I am wearing a nasal strip in the picture because I can't get air through my nose that well, that helps me, low co2 is often caused because sometimes after eating, my nose gets clogged, and i often have gut irritation in the evening)
I have also attached some photos of myself, do any of you happen to know what else I could do to improve these things and otherwise look better based on my anatomy

i do weight training several times a week, eat reasonably healthy, lots of saturated fatty acids, hardly any pufa, lots of fructose, high protein, probiotics
spend a lot of time outdoors, also go for walks in the forest

supplements: vit d/k, vit e, eggshell calcium, b complex, royal jelly, mangosteen, black maca, zinc picolinate every other day, taurine, creatine, collagen, in the evening: magnesium & potassium

i also have high prolactin & estrogen levels, how can i lower them?

i am open to all possible solutions, the doctors here in germany don't seem to have much of a clue

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-25 at 18.37.22-2.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-25 at 18.37.22-2.jpeg
    476.2 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-25 at 18.37.22-3.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-25 at 18.37.22-3.jpeg
    467.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-25 at 18.37.22.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-25 at 18.37.22.jpeg
    466.7 KB · Views: 4

EdwardJamesDean

Forum Supporter
Sorry to hear about your health issues. It sounds to me like you have gut issues. Have you tested for SIBO, Candida overgrowth and other digestive issues? Have you tried taking a digestive enzyme with meals? Try a daily food log. See if you can pinpoint any triggers. Try cooking your veggies if you are not doing so to see if that helps.

Losing hair? Are you under a lot of stress? If so, have you tried deep breathing exercises, yoga, meditation, Qigong, etc.? Get an app that measures your HRV. The Polar Strap is what I use. It will help you in determining your daily stress levels and if you are overtraining.

Low Co2 could be that you are too acidic? It could also, could be coming from your adrenals. Over-stressed.

For you clogged nose, try humming daily. Start with 2 minutes and increase to 10 minutes daily. Humming increases nitric oxide15-20 fold. Maybe try a neti pot saline rinse daily. Vitamin C and Quercetin daily may help as well.

Are you having daily bowel movements? That is very important.

As for sleep, keep a similar daily sleep routine. Go to bed at the same time daily and wake up at the same time. Avoid caffeine after 12 noon. This includes coffee, chocolate, green tea, and any drinks or food that contains caffeine. Eat dinner by 6 - 7 pm daily. Eat a protein, fat and carb at dinner time. This could be a chicken breast, broccoli and avocado, a little olive oil or walnuts. Try not to worry about sleep. The more you do, the more it affects you. Try melatonin, 3 mg, extended release, one hour before bedtime. Lemon balm and passionflower extracts or tinctures work great. Studies have demonstrated that Lemon balm helps increase GABA. Passionflower affects GABA in the same way. You can also try CBD for sleep. Be well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals