Runny nose for as long as I can remember. Experiencing more allergy like symptoms while peating. Need advice.

dervmai

progress
I have had a runny nose for a long time. Ever since I was a kid, my nose would always be runny. If I eat foods, not even spicy foods but just warm foods, my nose will run. My mom would frequently comment on my abnormal runny nose but I never thought too much of it.

For the past month, I've noticed a worsening of my symptoms. I eat very restrictive now. Beef, potatoes, carrots, milk, butter, the occasional fruit.

I have been taking TyroMax for a little over a week now. My pulse and temps have dramatically improved. I am doing very well now in terms of temps and pulse. I am a little below the optimal levels, maybe .5-.7 degrees below in terms of waking temps and everything, and slightly low in pulse but not too far off from the optimal 85. A vast improvement, before I would be 1-2.5 degrees below optimal temps and like 20-25 bpm below the optimal 85 bpm. My bowels have also improved.

However my histamine like symptoms have not improved, it possibly even worsened. I frequently sneeze throughout the day, prior to thyroid, I don't think I ever sneezed that much. I also noticed an increase in my runny nose and nasal congestion. For the past month it has been kind of bad, I have a congested sinus pretty much every night. I suspect maybe even a sinus infection. I went to my doctor, my left inner nostril was really swollen, red and irritated. I have been prescribed Doxy as an antibiotic treatment to treat a possible sinus infection. I will see if this helps my sinus.

Reading more into allergies from a Ray Peat perspective, I think it might be related to gut health. One key point I would like to add is I currently have a root canal infection, as well as 3 cavities. Possibly a low grade infection throughout my whole body that could be causing this but I'm not sure as of yet. Very confused and lost on where to start to begin to address this. Any advice is so greatly appreciated.

Logan-

Taking vitamin C every day helped me in the past with this issue. Nowadays I don’t need it. You may benefit from checking your vitamin D level and doing an elimination diet.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Taking vitamin C every day helped me in the past with this issue. Nowadays I don’t need it. You may benefit from checking your vitamin D level.
My vit D levels are fine.... maybe I'll have to give vit C a try. Thanks, I've been seeing vit c supplementation pop up frequently in my research.

I have had a lot of mucus production and so on and so forth forever. I am much better than I used to be, but I find a little low dose naltrexone works well and I'm prepared to take it for the duration. It's amazing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals