Health Problems

OP
W

wayney

Yeah, don't fix it if it ain't broken :).

I go to a local gym that is really casual and I doubt they would ever test for doping considering the people who train there.
Haha exactly :)

Okay.

I can say that I've made some big improvements with this protocol so far!
No reaction with the nose for like 1-2 weeks. And I've been able to upper my protein intake and start to do some light gym.
Mood is also much better.

One issue that I have now when I gain weight is that I increase fat around my breasts. What can be done to decrease that? As you can see in the test results that I've posted earlier I have not high estrogen, ain't that strange? Ain't increased fat around the breasts a sigh of high estrogen?

Markus

Blood tests are not always reliable because intracellular levels of hormones can still be high even though you don't see it in the blood. It could also be that as your health improves, your testosterone levels increase, which can get aromatized locally into estrogen in the breast tissue if you are genetically prone to such issues.

OP
W

wayney

Blood tests are not always reliable because intracellular levels of hormones can still be high even though you don't see it in the blood. It could also be that as your health improves, your testosterone levels increase, which can get aromatized locally into estrogen in the breast tissue if you are genetically prone to such issues.
Okay, but I have tested it many times and always low, the two last times it has been 89 pmol/L and 50 pmol/L. I had issues with this before so it not something new, but I do not think that it's gyno. I do not have puffy nipples, it's just like my breasts holds on extra water/fat.

One thing that I can add that I have also done for the last 5 weeks is NoFap. No idea if that has helped or if it's the other things that I've done.

Markus

Okay, but I have tested it many times and always low, the two last times it has been 89 pmol/L and 50 pmol/L. I had issues with this before so it not something new, but I do not think that it's gyno. I do not have puffy nipples, it's just like my breasts holds on extra water/fat.

One thing that I can add that I have also done for the last 5 weeks is NoFap. No idea if that has helped or if it's the other things that I've done.
NoFap can decrease prolactin as prolactin increases in men after ejaculation. That should ameliorate gyno since prolactin can also cause those issues.

OP
W

wayney

NoFap can decrease prolactin as prolactin increases in men after ejaculation. That should ameliorate gyno since prolactin can also cause those issues.
Okay, will try the coffee enema at Monday. So let’s see if I get the same good results as you.

Markus

Okay, will try the coffee enema at Monday. So let’s see if I get the same good results as you.
Don't push yourself to begin with. Just go slow and find a routine that you feel works for you.

OP
W

wayney

Don't push yourself to begin with. Just go slow and find a routine that you feel works for you.
Tried coffee enema this morning. Didn't work out so good for me. Wasn't able to empty so much of the liquid in my rectum, most of it came outside. So no effect from it at all. Will give it another shot later this week.

Markus

Tried coffee enema this morning. Didn't work out so good for me. Wasn't able to empty so much of the liquid in my rectum, most of it came outside. So no effect from it at all. Will give it another shot later this week.
Stay calm and take it slow. Don't rush it if you feel uncomfortable!

OP
W

wayney

Lay down on your left side and relax a little bit before doing the enema. Then slowly take in the solution while breathing out.
Okay, the guides that I have read says right side.

OP
W

wayney

I lay on the left side when taking in the solution and then switch to the right side or lay on my back depending on what I feel like.
Just did the enema, no problem this time. Was able to do 3 cups and hold it for like 10 minutes.

Will be doing this one time a week from now and see what happens.

Thanks!

Markus

Just did the enema, no problem this time. Was able to do 3 cups and hold it for like 10 minutes.

Will be doing this one time a week from now and see what happens.

Thanks!
Great! As you get more used to the procedure, you can hold it for up to 20 minutes or more depending on what you feel like.

When I had a lot of gallstones, I retained the enema for up to 60 minutes feeling the stones come out of the bile ducts.

OP
W

wayney

Great! As you get more used to the procedure, you can hold it for up to 20 minutes or more depending on what you feel like.

When I had a lot of gallstones, I retained the enema for up to 60 minutes feeling the stones come out of the bile ducts.

Okay, yeah will try to hold it for a longer period the next time.

How do you mean that you felt the stones came out of the bile ducts?

Tzheng2012

i did coffee enemas daily for over a year. Something that helps retention is to do a small 2 cup water enema first then expel. no need to hold. It empties the descending colon of fecal matter. Then when you put in the coffee enema you can keep it without cramps for up to 30 min. I usually do a 2 cup coffee enema. I dont like the 1 quart ones that much because you only really want the coffee to be around the portal vein (which is right near the "exit") that is a direct link to the liver. So if you use a huge amount of water all the coffee just goes up and across into the other areas of the colon and you are just absorbing caffeine to the body without the liver cleansing effects.

I kind of know what he means by the stones, but for me any experiences with "feeling" is just you get some burb burb noises from around the liver area. Thats usually a sign the gallbladder just dumped all that toxic bile out into the intestines. This is why i usually take a "binder drink" 30 min before doing a coffee enema. A binder drink is usually a type of fiber, such as organic psyllium husk, mixed with activated charcoal or bentonite clay or modified citris pectin. What it does is bind organic and inorganic toxins in the intestines and the fiber brings it out so that your body doesnt reabsorb that toxic bile. Part of the reason Gerson Therapy recommended 5 coffee enemas a day and even castor oil drinks was to make sure everything was getting flushed out as soon as possible so no chance of autointoxication. But the binder drink i was talking about creates the same effect. you drink it prior to the coffee enema, so when you do the coffee enema, all those toxin absorbing substances will be waiting in your intestines for when your gallbladder dumps the bile which contains the toxins.

Tzheng2012

if you got a chance i also recommend taking a look at a product called Ion Biome, used to be called Restore. Its probably the most effective thing for gut health. It repairs tight junctions in the intestines that cause leaky gut. And it protects the gut from damages from Glyphosate. Its one of the things that i take before every meal especially one with gluten as a preventative from any damage that would occur from the toxins in the food.

OP
W

wayney

if you got a chance i also recommend taking a look at a product called Ion Biome, used to be called Restore. Its probably the most effective thing for gut health. It repairs tight junctions in the intestines that cause leaky gut. And it protects the gut from damages from Glyphosate. Its one of the things that i take before every meal especially one with gluten as a preventative from any damage that would occur from the toxins in the food.
Thanks! Will look in to that.

OP
W

wayney

i did coffee enemas daily for over a year. Something that helps retention is to do a small 2 cup water enema first then expel. no need to hold. It empties the descending colon of fecal matter. Then when you put in the coffee enema you can keep it without cramps for up to 30 min. I usually do a 2 cup coffee enema. I dont like the 1 quart ones that much because you only really want the coffee to be around the portal vein (which is right near the "exit") that is a direct link to the liver. So if you use a huge amount of water all the coffee just goes up and across into the other areas of the colon and you are just absorbing caffeine to the body without the liver cleansing effects.

I kind of know what he means by the stones, but for me any experiences with "feeling" is just you get some burb burb noises from around the liver area. Thats usually a sign the gallbladder just dumped all that toxic bile out into the intestines. This is why i usually take a "binder drink" 30 min before doing a coffee enema. A binder drink is usually a type of fiber, such as organic psyllium husk, mixed with activated charcoal or bentonite clay or modified citris pectin. What it does is bind organic and inorganic toxins in the intestines and the fiber brings it out so that your body doesnt reabsorb that toxic bile. Part of the reason Gerson Therapy recommended 5 coffee enemas a day and even castor oil drinks was to make sure everything was getting flushed out as soon as possible so no chance of autointoxication. But the binder drink i was talking about creates the same effect. you drink it prior to the coffee enema, so when you do the coffee enema, all those toxin absorbing substances will be waiting in your intestines for when your gallbladder dumps the bile which contains the toxins.
Did you have good results with daily enemas for that long time?

Markus

Okay, yeah will try to hold it for a longer period the next time.

How do you mean that you felt the stones came out of the bile ducts?
It's hard to describe but somewhat of a crawling/tingling sensation. You can try to gently massage the liver area clock wise under the right side of the rib cage to see if you get the liver pumping out some sludge/stones if you have any.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals