Health Problems

Hans

Forum Supporter
I thought charcoal absorbs everything in it's environment?
You don't think it would absorb the supplements ingredients?
Yes, but I'm sure it's not a 100% absorption rate. Else someone can use AC with their food and absorb nothing and it would be the perfect fat loss tool.

Markus

One thing I forgot to mention that has really helped me improve my liver function is coffee enemas. The amount of liver and gallstones that I've passed doing this is. Everything from black, brown, green, yellow and white, up to about 1 cm in size.

OP
W

wayney

One thing I forgot to mention that has really helped me improve my liver function is coffee enemas. The amount of liver and gallstones that I've passed doing this is. Everything from black, brown, green, yellow and white, up to about 1 cm in size.

Okay, I have never tried that. Just done salt water flush. Maybe I should try it.

How often do you do it and what guide do you follow?

Also, where do you buy the enema?

Markus

Okay, I have never tried that. Just done salt water flush. Maybe I should try it.

How often do you do it and what guide do you follow?

Also, where do you buy the enema?
This is a pretty good guide with lots of information: COFFEE ENEMAS.

Recently, I've done several a day to really get rid of some gallbladder issues that I've been dealing with. However, I would advice you to find your own frequency and protocol that you feel works for you. Some people get very jittery from the caffeine, but if you start with only a tablespoon steeped for 5 min you should be fine.

OP
W

wayney

This is a pretty good guide with lots of information: COFFEE ENEMAS.

Recently, I've done several a day to really get rid of some gallbladder issues that I've been dealing with. However, I would advice you to find your own frequency and protocol that you feel works for you. Some people get very jittery from the caffeine, but if you start with only a tablespoon steeped for 5 min you should be fine.
Okay, thanks! I do not tolerate coffee well, but this might be different compared to drinking it.

Where do yo buy the enema?

OP
W

wayney

@Markus just bought the enema.
A question about the water, a lot of tutorials says that you should use filtered water. In Sweden we should be able to just use tap water? Or how do you do it?

Markus

@Markus just bought the enema.
A question about the water, a lot of tutorials says that you should use filtered water. In Sweden we should be able to just use tap water? Or how do you do it?
Yeah, I think non-filtered water is fine as long as you boil it first.

OP
W

wayney

Been feeling a little bit better the past 2 weeks, the reaction with the red nose has been just a few times, so an improvement there.
Still tired and the skin is still not great (acne and little red in the face).

This is what I’ve done:

First thing in the morning and then wait at least 1 hour before eating anything:

• CamphoSal 25 drops
• Oregano oil 600 mg
• Berberine 500 mg
• Caprylic acid 400 mg
• Grapefruit seed extract 250 mg
• Undecylenic acid 250 mg

Then I eat breakfast (one egg, smoothie with dextrose and a banana). Directly after that i take:

• 2 mg Androsterone
  • 3 mg DHEA
  • 60 mg Pregnenolone
  • 9 mg progesterone
  • 0,5 g HCl
  • 1 caps Bio-gest from Thorne
  • 0,5 g taurine

With lunch I take the following:
  • 2 g HCl
  • 0,5 g taurine
  • Multivitamin
  • Calcium
  • Copper
  • Choline
  • Niacinamide
  • Vitamin C

With dinner I take the following:
  • 2 g HCl
  • 0,5 g taurine
  • Magniesium

Like every other day before bed I take some activated charcoal.

Besides this I use ICES PEMF on the liver (ICES: Tool Combats Fatigue & Inflammation (Upgraded PEMF) - SelfHack)
Also do bulletproof nose rinse before bed ()

The progress came when I started the SIBO supplements (that I take directly in the morning), after that I have added the HCl, taurine and Bio-Gest.

I’ve started to get extremely loose stool, need to go to the toilet like 5 times/day. The stool also smells really strange, it smells sour.
@Hans can it be some kind of die-off symptoms from the SIBO supplements?

Markus

Been feeling a little bit better the past 2 weeks, the reaction with the red nose has been just a few times, so an improvement there.
Still tired and the skin is still not great (acne and little red in the face).

This is what I’ve done:

First thing in the morning and then wait at least 1 hour before eating anything:

• CamphoSal 25 drops
• Oregano oil 600 mg
• Berberine 500 mg
• Caprylic acid 400 mg
• Grapefruit seed extract 250 mg
• Undecylenic acid 250 mg

Then I eat breakfast (one egg, smoothie with dextrose and a banana). Directly after that i take:

• 2 mg Androsterone
  • 3 mg DHEA
  • 60 mg Pregnenolone
  • 9 mg progesterone
  • 0,5 g HCl
  • 0,5 g taurine

With lunch I take the following:
  • 2 g HCl
  • 0,5 g taurine
  • Multivitamin
  • Calcium
  • Copper
  • Choline
  • Niacinamide
  • Vitamin C

With dinner I take the following:
  • 2 g HCl
  • 0,5 g taurine
  • Magniesium

Like every other day before bed I take some activated charcoal.

Besides this I use ICES PEMF on the liver (ICES: Tool Combats Fatigue & Inflammation (Upgraded PEMF) - SelfHack)
Also do bulletproof nose rinse before bed ()

The progress came when I started the SIBO supplements (that I take directly in the morning), after that I have added the HCl, taurine and Bio-Gest.

I’ve started to get extremely loose stool, need to go to the toilet like 5 times/day. The stool also smells really strange, it smells sour.
@Hans can it be some kind of die-off symptoms from the SIBO supplements?

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better! The difference in bowel movements and frequency can definitely be due to die-off/changes in the microbiome.

OP
W

wayney

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better! The difference in bowel movements and frequency can definitely be due to die-off/changes in the microbiome.
Thanks! Yeah must be that. Had the same symptoms when I took SIBO supplements in the autumn. If it ain't the SIBO supplements it might be the HCl, Bio-Gest or taurine.

Will get the enema tomorrow, so will add the coffee enemas to my plan also.

Also been able to eat much more protein then before. Eat like 200 grams red meat for every lunch and like 100-150 grams meat for dinner. Also eat at least 20 gram collagen.

Since 3 months back I have been able to gain like 3 kg which feels great, not quality muscle (have been taking it very slow with exercise). But I really think that I need gain some wight to calm my body, and then start to hit the gym again.

Markus

Thanks! Yeah must be that. Had the same symptoms when I took SIBO supplements in the autumn. If it ain't the SIBO supplements it might be the HCl, Bio-Gest or taurine.

Will get the enema tomorrow, so will add the coffee enemas to my plan also.

Also been able to eat much more protein then before. Eat like 200 grams red meat for every lunch and like 100-150 grams meat for dinner. Also eat at least 20 gram collagen.

Since 3 months back I have been able to gain like 3 kg which feels great, not quality muscle (have been taking it very slow with exercise). But I really think that I need gain some wight to calm my body, and then start to hit the gym again.
That sounds great!

I hope you will find the enemas helpful - I certainly do.

I've also been getting back to weight training the last couple of months and have added back some much needed muscle to my frame, aiming for another 5-10 kg or so, but I will allow it to take whatever time necessary.

OP
W

wayney

That sounds great!

I hope you will find the enemas helpful - I certainly do.

I've also been getting back to weight training the last couple of months and have added back some much needed muscle to my frame, aiming for another 5-10 kg or so, but I will allow it to take whatever time necessary.
Yeah, I hope that too. Just received it, feeling pretty good right now so will wait one week before trying it (do not want to ruin something when I might have found something that works for me).

Okay, do you go to a gym where they do not test for doping? Now when I take DHEA and androsterone I dare not going to the gym because they can test me for doping in every gym that I know of. I take a very low dose (3 mg DHEA and 2 mg androsterone), but as I understand that can show positive in a doping test?

Markus

Yeah, I hope that too. Just received it, feeling pretty good right now so will wait one week before trying it (do not want to ruin something when I might have found something that works for me).

Okay, do you go to a gym where they do not test for doping? Now when I take DHEA and androsterone I dare not going to the gym because they can test me for doping in every gym that I know of. I take a very low dose (3 mg DHEA and 2 mg androsterone), but as I understand that can show positive in a doping test?
Yeah, don't fix it if it ain't broken :).

I go to a local gym that is really casual and I doubt they would ever test for doping considering the people who train there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals