Severe SIBO/Endotoxemia - Please give advice

greeneclipse

Problem with taking ox bile is it's very alkaline to the stomach so it could exacerbate the digestion problem leading to undigested food which is what feeds the bacteria. They are there to clean it up. I never noticed anything from antibiotics on my gut microbiome (other than downsides). In fact I took them a lot as a kid when my IBS-C started.
Similar situation as myself with the early antibiotics and ibs-c.

Have you found anything that has worked to improve this?

InChristAlone

Similar situation as myself with the early antibiotics and ibs-c.

Have you found anything that has worked to improve this?
Coffee enemas!! Have to get the bile flowing again. The IBS is from SIBO and toxic bile sludge. My triggers are whole grains, whole nuts and beans. But not when I'm doing coffee enemas everyday.

greeneclipse

Coffee enemas!! Have to get the bile flowing again. The IBS is from SIBO and toxic bile sludge. My triggers are whole grains, whole nuts and beans. But not when I'm doing coffee enemas everyday.
Definitely one thing I haven’t tried yet! I’m sensitive to caffeine so have been hesitant on this.

Any particular protocol you follow?

InChristAlone

Definitely one thing I haven’t tried yet! I’m sensitive to caffeine so have been hesitant on this.

Any particular protocol you follow?
I follow Dr Wilson's protocol (don't follow some of his other crazy ideas). Medium roast Columbian coffee 1-2 TBS, boiled for 12 minutes in about 1/2 cup of filtered water. Decanted and add more water I usually do two cups of coffee. I often have to do back to back enemas because I can't hold the first one or two. I only put in 1/3 of the liquid each time. I don't think it's good to put in a lot. Too much potential for electrolyte imbalances. I use the red enema bag from the drug store. Rinse out thoroughly with plain water and hang to dry. So far no mold growth that I can see in the yrs I've done it off and on. Also this is just a bandaid ultimately. I'm trying to add fiber in to get off the enemas. Beans in particular mop up toxic bile.

I am also sensitive to caffeine , but have always been able to tolerate coffee enemas. Sometimes if I use too much I need to eat more though! It does speed up the liver.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals