OO Has Me Wired, Estrogenic? Die Off?

Bluemachine

for the last 3 or 4 days i've been taking oregano oil, decided to really try tackle my sibo or whatever evil my gut is harboring. i have some allicin and cascara on the way which i shall be incorporating aswel at some point. a couple after hittin the oregano oil my stomach pain/pressure i was experiencing in my stomach has gone, mood has improved significantly; laughed heartily for the first time idk when earlier, felt like listening to music, drastic reduction in anxiety, dread, paranoia etc. but man do i feel stimulated! like ive taken some kind of party drug and my libido is insatiable, mind is racing and i just to ramble. as you can see i'm just missing out words as im typing(im not leaving them out to prove a point, im on some crappy device where i have to delete to go back) but what is going on? is this stuff really estrogenic? could it be some weird kind of die off effect? it seems to come on shortly after ingestion and then i sort of crash some hours later.

OP
B

Bluemachine

i also just realised this seems to happen way worse after caffeine (coke), could it be messing with the way my body's dealing with caffiene? i normally dont react this much to coke, especialy not the libido thing

I would either reduce the Oregano dose or drop the caffeine to see how that goes.
You are obviously getting benefit from the Oregano so I would continue with it, I use gelcaps at a very small dose 55% carvacrol (its the carvacrol that is beneficial IIRC)

OP
B

Bluemachine

very little caffeine today and the symptoms i nentioned in op reduced alot. the allicin arrived today so i tried 1 tablet, initialy just felt exhausted then mood started dropping pretty significantly; anxiety, lots of doubtful thoughts and old emotions surfacing. some mild stomach discomfort after 3 or 4 hrs and pain when having a bowel movement. then out of nowhere just nearly had a panic attack or i just managed to avoid it escalating somehow. i've had horrible anxiety & mental symptoms from gi irritation but not panic attacks although i did used to suffer from them.

SOMO

I know your topic is not necessarily about treating SIBO, but have you considered seeing a gastro and getting a prescription for Rifaximin/Xifaxan.

I've taken Rifaximin for SIBO and I think it's quite effective and unlike other antibiotics it seems to not cause diarrhea in people. It's a safe and gentle antibiotic.

It's also purported to stay mostly in the small intestine and thus less likely to mess with your "microbiome" if you believe in the microbiome theory of health.

Motif

I know your topic is not necessarily about treating SIBO, but have you considered seeing a gastro and getting a prescription for Rifaximin/Xifaxan.

I've taken Rifaximin for SIBO and I think it's quite effective and unlike other antibiotics it seems to not cause diarrhea in people. It's a safe and gentle antibiotic.

It's also purported to stay mostly in the small intestine and thus less likely to mess with your "microbiome" if you believe in the microbiome theory of health.

Did rifaximin help you ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals