Best protocol to erase Methane SIBO?

Cooper

Very long story short, i have Methane SIBO and that is probably what causes my Post Accutane Syndrome. I have pelvic floor dysfunction and related sexual symptoms for over 9 years now.

My Methane SIBO is high, 65 ppm, the maximum range being 10 ppm. My gut microbiome test is not bad, it is on the middle range. And i have no other yeast, fungi or inflammations. Although the test showed low amounts of Akkermansia and Prevotella bacteria but luckily no inflammation so i don't have leaky gut officially i'd say. :rolleyes:

Some researcher i have consulted with, recommended me this protocol:

- Rifaximin 550mg 3 times daily for 14 days
Taken together with:
- Partially hydrolyzed guar gum OR Pysillium Husk
- SIBO-targeted probiotics like megasporebiotic or youtheory sporebiotic.

Is this enough to totally erase SIBO, what else should i take? :studying

In the past i tried water fasting 14 days (Only this helped a bit temporarily), and countless leaky gut supplements, pre and probiotics, fiber supplements, gluten free diets, drugs and many other food and supplements. I want to go minimal this time so i can pinpoint what is helping me for real.

Weird thing is that i actually tried Rifaximin before at the same dose and i felt way worse on it, probably due to die off; my OCD and mental health was worse, my sexual symptoms got way worse too; but i took random probiotics with it at that time. So i just hope that this time could be different due to the guar gum and spesific probitotic that im gonna take? Would this work?

Is there anything that i should add to the above protocol to be sure that i can erase Methane SIBO properly in short time? :think:

Last edited:

DrJ

I suspect the most natural way to fix sibo is with ox bile on an empty stomach. Bile is what naturally keeps the small intestine relatively bacteria-free.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

brongfogboy

Is low vitamin A diet supposed to clear Cholestasis as well?

Sampa

Do you think
I suspect the most natural way to fix sibo is with ox bile on an empty stomach. Bile is what naturally keeps the small intestine relatively bacteria-free.
Do you think Ox Bile works better than UDCA/TUDCA ?

DrJ

Do you think

Do you think Ox Bile works better than UDCA/TUDCA ?

Not sure about better, but less likely to fail since ox bile is "ready" while the bile salts still have to be converted and released.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Get your bile flowing again and SIBO will clear itself.
I don't think there is a problem in my bile. I have no symptoms of it but i will try to increase the bile, ok.

Guys, can i use Psyllium Husk instead of hydralized guar gum? I can't buy guar gum here in my country. Can it still work?

BrianF

First and foremost, commit to chewing your food fastidiously for each and every meal for the rest of your life. Ensure that the food is well mixed with the saliva before swallowing,

Nick

I don't think there is a problem in my bile. I have no symptoms of it but i will try to increase the bile, ok.

Guys, can i use Psyllium Husk instead of hydralized guar gum? I can't buy guar gum here in my country. Can it still work?
Hydrolized guar gum is also known as "sunfiber," it is not the same as regular guar gum, which I believe is not good to eat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals