Health Problems

OP
W

wayney

It's hard to describe but somewhat of a crawling/tingling sensation. You can try to gently massage the liver area clock wise under the right side of the rib cage to see if you get the liver pumping out some sludge/stones if you have any.
Okay.

Where do you do your blood work? Werlabs?

Tzheng2012

Did you have good results with daily enemas for that long time?
Well while it helped and I felt better, it wasn’t addressing my main digestive problem. I don’t think my digestion problem was because of the liver, more related to leaky gut I think. it’s definitely a good way to detox though especially If you have liver problems which if you have skin eruptions or eye problems is usually a liver thing.

one of the best things for detox is infrared saunas though. It draws out toxins from the biggest organ in the body: the skin. There are guides on how to build your own NEAR infrared sauna using 10$ philips near infrared heat bulbs and a cotton canopy by dr. Lawrence Wilson on his website. Also a big promoter of coffee enemas.

there’s a guy on eBay who builds the wooden light fixture and supplies the bulbs for you and sells it for 350$. Decent if your not handy with electrical yourself. All that’s left is to make a canopy Frame from pvc or wood and cover with a cotton canvas to keep wind out. or you can just buy reflector lamps with clamps and bulbs for under 100$.

and near infrared saunas are different than only far infrared saunas which use the ceramic heating elements because number one, your getting red light therapy benefits, and number two it’s DIRECT heat that’s transferred into the body and near infrared penetrates deeper than far (Red colored heat lamps have a mix of near and far, unlike ceramic heaters which is only far). And you usually switch the direction your facing the heat lamps which improves circulation to a greater degree. Because say for 5 mins your heating the front, then you sWitch to the back for 5. All your blood flow goes from the front to the back resulting in greater circulation than if your whole body is just held at a high temperature to sweat

OP
W

wayney

Well while it helped and I felt better, it wasn’t addressing my main digestive problem. I don’t think my digestion problem was because of the liver, more related to leaky gut I think. it’s definitely a good way to detox though especially If you have liver problems which if you have skin eruptions or eye problems is usually a liver thing.

one of the best things for detox is infrared saunas though. It draws out toxins from the biggest organ in the body: the skin. There are guides on how to build your own NEAR infrared sauna using 10$ philips near infrared heat bulbs and a cotton canopy by dr. Lawrence Wilson on his website. Also a big promoter of coffee enemas.

there’s a guy on eBay who builds the wooden light fixture and supplies the bulbs for you and sells it for 350$. Decent if your not handy with electrical yourself. All that’s left is to make a canopy Frame from pvc or wood and cover with a cotton canvas to keep wind out. or you can just buy reflector lamps with clamps and bulbs for under 100$.

and near infrared saunas are different than only far infrared saunas which use the ceramic heating elements because number one, your getting red light therapy benefits, and number two it’s DIRECT heat that’s transferred into the body and near infrared penetrates deeper than far (Red colored heat lamps have a mix of near and far, unlike ceramic heaters which is only far). And you usually switch the direction your facing the heat lamps which improves circulation to a greater degree. Because say for 5 mins your heating the front, then you sWitch to the back for 5. All your blood flow goes from the front to the back resulting in greater circulation than if your whole body is just held at a high temperature to sweat
Okay, thanks!

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans What would you do if someone has extra fat / holds water around the breasts?
Is the water retention everywhere on the body or specifically around the chest. I'd see if there are gut or liver issues and fix those if there are and then also focus on lymphatic flow while blocking the production of estrogen.

OP
W

wayney

Is the water retention everywhere on the body or specifically around the chest. I'd see if there are gut or liver issues and fix those if there are and then also focus on lymphatic flow while blocking the production of estrogen.
Okay, it’s just around the breasts. It’s not like gyno with puffy nipples. Just extra fat / water retention around the whole breasts. High carb makes the breast’s swell more also.

OP
W

wayney

Just got some results from my last blood work that I did earlier this week.
@Hans If you just took a quick look at it, what would you say?

Other members are also more than welcome to comment.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Test.pdf
    407.5 KB · Views: 14
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals