OUCH-DEALING W COVID 19 TO AVOID LUNG SCARRING

Edind9

Hi, it appears as if I have COVID 19.

I am afraid of pulmonary fibrosis.

WHat can i use? im currently dosing:
Estroban
Vit C
co2 baths
i read haiduts post on lisuride, will start tomorrow, thank god i have it. i also have metergoline...

What can i do ? please help

schultz

Try not to be stressed or anxious. That can actually slow down your intestine and cause you to leak more endotoxin.

I would add gelatin + niacin. I don't know about combining methylene blue and lisuride, but methylene blue seems protective (lowers nitric oxide, helps with the electron transport chain). I'd be a bit cautious with taking too many supplements willy nilly (personally) unless you're sure it's okay to combine them and you're familiar with dosages.

Niacinamide abrogates the organ dysfunction and acute lung injury caused by endotoxin. - PubMed - NCBI

Previous and recent studies from our laboratory have investigated the pathogenic mechanisms and potential therapeutic regimen on the organ dysfunction and acute lung injury(ALI) induced by endotoxin.

We found that niacinamide (NCA), exerted protective effects on the organ dysfunction and ALI following endotoxemia.This agent attenuated the LPS-induced systemic hypotension, erythrocytopenia, and leukocytopenia, but it did not affect the tachycardia. It also mitigated the biochemical changes and reduced the plasma nitrate/nitrite, methyl guanidine, tumor necrosis factor a and interteukin-1b.

In addition, NCA resulted in reduction of NO metabolites, hydroxyl radical, and proinflammatory cytokines in the lung perfusate after LPS.

Niacinamide protects the lungs from injury by endotoxin. This agent also ameliorates the systemic hypotension and biochemical changes indicating organ dysfunction after endotoxin administration. The mechanisms are possibly mediated through the inhibitory effects of this agent on the PARP activity and iNOS expression. Subsequently, the production of NO, free radical, and proinflammatory cytokines was suppressed, while the ATP content was restored.

Tarmander

Selenium
NAC
Quercetin
vitamin C
grapeseed extract
zinc

Pound them three times a day and you can get it kicked out quick

Constatine

Various medical mushrooms are quite antiviral. Just plain shiitake mushrooms are quite good too (don't over cook as it destroys some of the antiviral compounds). Medical mushrooms have also been shown to fight lung fibrosis, however note that mushrooms increase the immune response to viruses (which is generally a good thing under most conditions).
Increasing your salt intake has been shown to reduce viral induced mortality in mice as salt potentiates the immune system: Elevated sodium chloride drives type I interferon signaling in macrophages and increases antiviral resistance
Raw garlic is an obvious but quite effective antiviral as well.

Jam

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals