Gut Bacteria May Cause ALL Autoimmune Conditions; Antibiotics Can Cure

B

Braveheart

I've tried it, and it had some weird effects. Made me very fatigued and dehydrated. But it seemed to work.
Is azithromycin acceptable to treat autoimmune disease bacteria?
Don't know about azithromycin...never had any weird effects from Art.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you have references on Ray regarding not recommending fructose? Very interested in knowing why.

It is not that he is recommending against fructose. He just said he thinks ingesting fructose in isolation is less optimal and not something he would recommend doing on a regular basis, compared to eating say sucrose since fructose in sucrose stimulates glucose metabolism from that same sucrose. There are several emails form him on this topic, if you search the forum you should be able to find them.

Tarmander

If the theory behind this study is correct, then the way in which autoimmune diseases are commonly treated make no sense.
Most autoimmune diseases are treated by silencing an overactive immune system with cortisol based drugs (prednisone, dexamethasone, cortisone etc.).
This "treats" or decreases the symptoms, but when the immunosupressive drug is removed the symptoms return.
Thus nothing has been cured in this way.
What makes the problem worse is that suppressing the immune system is exactly the wrong thing to do if autoimmune diseases are ultimately caused by gut bacteria.
Using cortisol based drugs, the suppressed immune system can't get rid of the bacteria, and also the cortisol inhibits healing of the gut barrier which defends against gut bacteria.
These two points will worsen the existing condition.
If the bacteria which produce endotoxin are the problem, then using an antibiotic is much more effective then suppressing the immune system with corticol based drugs.
Supressing the immune system allows the bacteria to grow inside the body, worsening the disease.

This makes a lot of sense, on the other hand, if you think suppressing the immune system is bad with an auto immune, try boosting it with herbs or substances that increase white blood cell/killer cell quantities. That is also pretty rough.

yerrag

It is not that he is recommending against fructose. He just said he thinks ingesting fructose in isolation is less optimal and not something he would recommend doing on a regular basis, compared to eating say sucrose since fructose in sucrose stimulates glucose metabolism from that same sucrose. There are several emails form him on this topic, if you search the forum you should be able to find them.
Thanks. It makes more sense to me now. I think whether to use pure fructose or sucrose or honey depends on how off glucose metabolism is in the body. With so much fatty acids, one could be so off that his therapy would start with using pure fructose. As his condition improves, avoiding PUFAs and using Vit E, aspirin, k2, and niacinamide, over time he can gradually switch to sucrose and honey and fruit juice on the way to being able to use starch on the way to full recovery. I agree that he shouldn't depend simply on fructose for good.

Spartan300

This all strikes a chord with me. I can remember feeling much better systemically at the end of the few courses of antibiotics I've had over the years.

What's the consensus on prebiotics? I've been using pre-biotics (Inulin) in an attempt to improve sleep after a study promoted on BBC TV in the UK showed they significantly improved the 3am waking of the presenter. I can't say it's made any difference for me sadly....

d1d2

I've been using pre-biotics (Inulin) in an attempt to improve sleep after a study promoted on BBC TV in the UK showed they significantly improved the 3am waking of the presenter. I can't say it's made any difference for me sadly....

I don’t mean to take this off-topic but I have been using pau d’arco for a while now and it’s amazing for sleep (for me and a couple others I know). I find a lot of supplements have very slight effect for me, generally. I’ve tried the raw bark, tea made from it too, but a tincture is great. I use one from iHerb by Source Naturals (no affiliation). It’s affordable too.

Vinero

This makes a lot of sense, on the other hand, if you think suppressing the immune system is bad with an auto immune, try boosting it with herbs or substances that increase white blood cell/killer cell quantities. That is also pretty rough.
Vitamin E is known to be a great booster of the immune system, basically doing the opposite of what the immunosupressive cortisol and PUFAs do.
Vitamin E can be a treatment for pneumonia

d1d2

Thanks d1d2, I'll look into it - any specific dosage I should aim for?

I use what’s on the bottle, so about a half to one teaspoon. The bottle says 236.56 ml (pretty specific, haha) so that’s about 3 months worth at the lower dosage.

Spartan300

Wow, good luck measuring that :):. I've ordered a tincture & will follow the instructions. Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Vinero

I was thinking the same thing last night, and I suspect a combination of monolaurine (or pure lauric acid) in combination with copper acetate could do the trick. No need for liposomal formulations. A combination of vitamin E and phosphatidylcholine, both of which target the lymphs and tend to avoid the liver, should work well enough. So, dissolving some antibitoic in MitoLipin and/or Diamant (adamantane is also a lipophillic enhancer: The Lipophilic Bullet Hits the Targets: Medicinal Chemistry of Adamantane Derivatives) should work, especially for monolaurin which dissolves rather well in tocopherol.
So lets say a person wants to target the lymphatic system with minocyline or doxycycline and Diamant. How does this work in practice?
Just empty the capsule of the antibiotic on your skin and rub a few mgs of Diamant on it?
What about combining an antibiotic with Progest-E? The vitamin E in progest-E makes sure the antibiotic ends up in the lymphatic system no?

Last edited:

ebs

I wonder if oral sex can mean exposure to all these harmful bacteria? I know previous civilizations/cultures viewed it is a dirty act. There was a study on increased incidence of throat cancer with those who engage in the act.

Make sure your girlfriend wouldn't find out about this.

Tide

I have access to ampicillin and erythromycin, as well as penicillin vk and minocycline.

My goal is to solve autoimmune issues and gut issues (gluten allergy/celiac, psoriasis, rosacea).

Any advice as to whether I should add in minocycline to the ampicillin and the erythromycin, and do that for 7-10 days?

I know that Ray has recommended, for gut issues, a course of tetracycline + erythromycin.

In this particular case, I would be doing ampicillin + erythromycin.

raypeatclips

I have access to ampicillin and erythromycin, as well as penicillin vk and minocycline.

I have a very high allergic response to gluten as well as general gut issues I have been trying to solve for a while unsuccessfully such as constiparion, etc.

Any advice as to whether I should add in minocycline to the ampicillin and the erythromycin, and do that for 7-10 days?

I know that Ray has recommended, for gut issues, a course of tetracycline + erythromycin.

In this particular case, I would be doing ampicillin + erythromycin.

For constipation have you tried no gluten, more saturated fat, carrot salad a day, as well as vegetables every meal, and daily exercise? That has cured it for me.

Tide

For constipation have you tried no gluten, more saturated fat, carrot salad a day, as well as vegetables every meal, and daily exercise? That has cured it for me.

Unfortunately, yes. I can’t really include my full history in the post (have a thread about what I’m doing currently if you have time), though I have tried most things. I have to use 2 small scoops (1/32nd tspn) of cascara daily to manage without constipation, though this quickly ceases if I play around with niacinimide/aspirin for example as they quickly turn my stool yellow (bile problems?) and cause constipation.

I have experimented alone with penicillin vk and minocycline, with mixed results and never in combination. Researching other methods, I came across Ray’s macrolide + tetracycline approach. I also came across this thread and ampicillin.

If it’s worth mentioning I’m in decent (for the average person “good”) shape, though I have had on/off swollen lymph nodes for a long time at my jaw/neck region. I’ve become more and more interested in this concept for “chronic low grade infection”, and it’s pushed me to research things such as h. pylori and threads such as these.

It seems that almost no matter what I do I can’t solve chronic digestion problems so antiobtics seemed logical.

Xemnoraq

@haidut I’ve read this post and the one you mentioned about pancreatic cancer being driven by bacteria and I wanted to ask you if you had any knowledge on some natural antibiotics I could use aside from extracted ones for example ginger works exceptionally well from experience however it tasted awful! But I have always felt that natural antibiotics are superior even though they aren’t as concentrated they usually have far more compounds so bacteria can not become resistant, if you have any knowledge in this area could you please share some of the Mose powerful natural antibiotics (food herbs spices) if you’ve heard of any being successful in studies and share your opinion on natural vs extracted antibiotics for example eating oregano vs using oregano oil. Thankyou!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I’ve read this post and the one you mentioned about pancreatic cancer being driven by bacteria and I wanted to ask you if you had any knowledge on some natural antibiotics I could use aside from extracted ones for example ginger works exceptionally well from experience however it tasted awful! But I have always felt that natural antibiotics are superior even though they aren’t as concentrated they usually have far more compounds so bacteria can not become resistant, if you have any knowledge in this area could you please share some of the Mose powerful natural antibiotics (food herbs spices) if you’ve heard of any being successful in studies and share your opinion on natural vs extracted antibiotics for example eating oregano vs using oregano oil. Thankyou!

Some fatty acids like caprylic and lauric are pretty potent antibiotics. Methylene blue is a general antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal, especially when combined with bright light exposure.

Texon

Some fatty acids like caprylic and lauric are pretty potent antibiotics. Methylene blue is a general antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal, especially when combined with bright light exposure.
Is it possible to boost the immune system beyond beneficial? Can this happen with desiccated thyroid? I have a lot of symptoms of low thyroid but am trim and look to be in great health. I always test fine. I am doing TRT and have been taking vitamin E (safflower base unfortunately) just lately to control estrogen after total T @ 1336 and sensitive estrogen @ 55 both last checked in late June. DHEA S at 85, psa@at 1.4, etc. At the same time, WBC and absolute lymphocytes and monocytes are out of range high at 13.3, 6,500 and 1,367 respectively. Studies indicate injected testosterone (specifically) can cause white cell counts to be high as well as garlic believe it or not. I am also on a high potency garlic extract..Allicin..as infection prevention recently. Current symptoms include those that people describe for fibromyalgia pain all over. I had a minor shoulder injury that is way more painful than it should be which is killing my already poor sleep and also is preventing me from working out. This all seems like inflammation out of control. I have bad pain reactions to aspirin and hospital strength ibuprofen almost turned me into a cardiac patient. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have tried so many things and seem to react to most of them. I want to try your thyroid as a last resort since hypothyroidism can cause so many different symptoms. However, the last time I tried a small amount of synthetic t3 cytomel, my body temp tanked to about 95.5. Your statement on one of the Danny Roddy podcasts that, "If you're hypometabolic, almost every event will seem like a burden and something that needs to be analyzed." sure applies to me. Not looking for diagnosis just ideas. Thanks in advance...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it possible to boost the immune system beyond beneficial? Can this happen with desiccated thyroid? I have a lot of symptoms of low thyroid but am trim and look to be in great health. I always test fine. I am doing TRT and have been taking vitamin E (safflower base unfortunately) just lately to control estrogen after total T @ 1336 and sensitive estrogen @ 55 both last checked in late June. DHEA S at 85, psa@at 1.4, etc. At the same time, WBC and absolute lymphocytes and monocytes are out of range high at 13.3, 6,500 and 1,367 respectively. Studies indicate injected testosterone (specifically) can cause white cell counts to be high as well as garlic believe it or not. I am also on a high potency garlic extract..Allicin..as infection prevention recently. Current symptoms include those that people describe for fibromyalgia pain all over. I had a minor shoulder injury that is way more painful than it should be which is killing my already poor sleep and also is preventing me from working out. This all seems like inflammation out of control. I have bad pain reactions to aspirin and hospital strength ibuprofen almost turned me into a cardiac patient. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have tried so many things and seem to react to most of them. I want to try your thyroid as a last resort since hypothyroidism can cause so many different symptoms. However, the last time I tried a small amount of synthetic t3 cytomel, my body temp tanked to about 95.5. Your statement on one of the Danny Roddy podcasts that, "If you're hypometabolic, almost every event will seem like a burden and something that needs to be analyzed." sure applies to me. Not looking for diagnosis just ideas. Thanks in advance...

I don't think thyroid can push the immune system into an "autoimmune" situation but it can certainly increase sensitivity of tissues and make older injuries resurface as the fibrosis starts to regress and heal.
Not sure how long you have had the high WBC count for but it may be worth talking to a doctor about checking for infection somewhere. If there is an infection it may make a person less responsive to thyroid and even trigger a stress response.

Wagner83

I don't think thyroid can push the immune system into an "autoimmune" situation but it can certainly increase sensitivity of tissues and make older injuries resurface as the fibrosis starts to regress and heal.
That's interesting! I was wondering about this after using the redlight on the thyroid and feeling things happen in areas of my back that were injured. I also felt some weird things happen to my sinuses (not really unpleasant) after eating scallops (high in taurine and glycine among other things), I've had regular sinus issues for years (much less now).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals