Gut Bacteria May Cause ALL Autoimmune Conditions; Antibiotics Can Cure

worried about anti-biotics?....I'll say it again...look into Artemisinin

Wormwood: The Herb Kills Parasites & Cancer Cells!

Have you tried this personally? What are its effects on estrogen, thyroid, male libido and general metabolism?

In terms of antibiotics - what would other natural alternatives be? I'm not naïve enough to take the all natural stance on things, most of the foods we consume aren't "natural" per se but there has to be an alternative in this area for human beings to achieve some kind of favourable or ideal gut environment. I guess we just support our metabolisms for long enough so our systems can naturally eradicate any existing gut dysbiosis?

One thing I will say - I find having any form of bicarbonate in my diet to be very detrimental to my gut health. It probably makes my system too alkaline and an acidic environment is necessary I find for keeping the bad in line. So maybe keep metabolism soaring and the system slightly acidic?

B

Braveheart

Have you tried this personally? What are its effects on estrogen, thyroid, male libido and general metabolism?

In terms of antibiotics - what would other natural alternatives be? I'm not naïve enough to take the all natural stance on things, most of the foods we consume aren't "natural" per se but there has to be an alternative in this area for human beings to achieve some kind of favourable or ideal gut environment. I guess we just support our metabolisms for long enough so our systems can naturally eradicate any existing gut dysbiosis?

One thing I will say - I find having any form of bicarbonate in my diet to be very detrimental to my gut health. It probably makes my system too alkaline and an acidic environment is necessary I find for keeping the bad in line. So maybe keep metabolism soaring and the system slightly acidic?
Yes, I use it and it's a permanent part of my health regimen...have no gut problems whatsoever...if you are interested, you'll research it, as I did....health/diet/supplements are like religion...highly personal...I wouldn't take anyones word, I'm naturally skeptical. My posts will explain my experience...I have no problems with all you mentioned ( estrogen, thyroid, male libido and general metabolism)...but that's me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I use it and it's a permanent part of my health regimen...have no gut problems whatsoever...if you are interested, you'll research it, as I did....health/diet/supplements are like religion...highly personal...I wouldn't take anyones word, I'm naturally skeptical. My posts will explain my experience...I have no problems with all you mentioned...but that's me.

I'll definitely look into this. Do you use a specific brand or know of any to avoid?

Obi-wan

The best response I've had with Manuka honey is to have it with a small bit of starch, good clean rye or wheat that is buttered and add a layer of Manuka on top. This allows it to pass through the system slowly. Teaspooning it doesn't have the same effect for me.

I just take a teaspoonful and chase it with raw milk

B

Braveheart

I take that too in a 7 days on, 3-4 days off cycle...still doesnt compare to antibiotics.
from my research and experience correct/better cycle 4 days on 3 off...every few months week off everything...body gets used to Art. extremely fast and becomes less effective...a little fat/food aids absorption...no it doesn't compare...I think with regular use you might never get to need where you need antibiotics?

L

lollipop

from my research and experience correct/better cycle 4 days on 3 off...every few months week off everything...body gets used to Art. extremely fast and becomes less effective...a little fat/food aids absorption...no it doesn't compare...I think with regular use you might never get to need where you need antibiotics?
+1 this is my experience @Tarmander - I am currently taking 3 months off after a 4 day on 3 day off cycle for a year. I take a low dose and decided to make this a long term slow healing and found it highly effective. Never felt so far a need for antibiotics. When my gut was at its worst, by the end of the three day off cycle my body was YEARNING for Artemisinin. Like literally. Such an interesting feeling.

Tarmander

+1 this is my experience @Tarmander - I am currently taking 3 months off after a 4 day on 3 day off cycle for a year. I take a low dose and decided to make this a long term slow healing and found it highly effective. Never felt so far a need for antibiotics. When my gut was at its worst, by the end of the three day off cycle my body was YEARNING for Artemisinin. Like literally. Such an interesting feeling.
What do you consider a low dose? I am doing 200mg.

I have never felt the need for antibiotics, I am just saying, for my longer term symptoms, nothing beats it. But...the side effects...

A few things I have to add.

First, I think a pretty overlooked subject is that of the ear/nose/mouth/throat microbiome - and their connection to the gut. My gut tells me it's not just the gut, hahah, it seems a lot of endotoxin can be seeded from the sinuses / gums etc. I think that is where things like nasal irrigation / oil pulling / water-picking, can be of great value. In terms of permeability, whatever is living inside your gums right now, most likely is tapped directly in to your bloodstream - I don't think there is a significant barrier there compared to the permeability of the gut.

Secondly, I strongly believe taking antibiotics many times as a child truly screwed up my health long term. I think it is all about low and slow maintenance, and I think antibiotics should be reserved for when one is outright sick, I don't see the point in attacking all bacteria both gram positive and negative, unless one is desperate. Xylitol is awesome stuff for busting bio-films all over the place. I think it really compliments things like the carrot salad. Other 'Low and slow' things I have had success with: activated charcoal, molybdenum (to detox faster / reduce nausea from die-off), vinegar, grapefruit seed extract, castor oil, turpentine, lysine, boron. For maintenance purposes, I prefer downing a little turpentine or gse with castor oil once or twice a week, followed by some activated charcoal.

Thirdly, I have not found a good report on lipopolysaccharide as a whole in commonly available foods. However one can look at reports on E. Coli and other food-borne illnesses as a proxy and get a feel.

Here for instance is a report estimating the sources of various foodborne illness outbreaks:
https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/ifsac-project-report-508c.pdf

Another of interest:
Table 1 - Attribution of Foodborne Illnesses, Hospitalizations, and Deaths to Food Commodities by using Outbreak Data, United States, 1998–2008 - Volume 19, Number 3—March 2013 - Emerging Infectious Disease journal - CDC

After digging around my take away is the biggest risks stem from: raw vegetables, raw dairy, poultry (easy to undercook) and beef (particularly pre-tenderized, or ground).

B

Braveheart

How would you suggest using it? Dose, #xday? With or away from food? Do you expect a die-off reaction?
200mg once a day eves 4 days on 3 off for my leukemia+ anti cancer...all other gut benefits welcome...the info is changing as more research comes out....was doing w only little fat, but now its proveing ok w food...you must dig for your answers...its new ground as Art is being repurposed due to its effectiveness.

L

lollipop

What do you consider a low dose? I am doing 200mg.

I have never felt the need for antibiotics, I am just saying, for my longer term symptoms, nothing beats it. But...the side effects...
I use Dr. Best 100mg...

alywest

if one were to try Manuka Honey, what "dose", how often, with meal or w/o?

Any cautions about Manuka?

I was just reading a study that said they tested four different types of honey, including one that was artificially produced with sucrose and other stuff, and manuka honey was only negligibly better in terms of reducing candida. I have been taking about a tablespoon of honey every night for a few weeks now and haven't woken up with a sinus headache since, including just regular old honey, not even raw. I know that it's the honey because when I missed a day I woke with the intense sinus pain again just that morning. It definitely works. I'm not saying it's going to solve all your problems, but when it comes to infection, it's not a joke or a hokey thing. And don't waste your money on manuka.

managing

I was just reading a study that said they tested four different types of honey, including one that was artificially produced with sucrose and other stuff, and manuka honey was only negligibly better in terms of reducing candida. I have been taking about a tablespoon of honey every night for a few weeks now and haven't woken up with a sinus headache since, including just regular old honey, not even raw. I know that it's the honey because when I missed a day I woke with the intense sinus pain again just that morning. It definitely works. I'm not saying it's going to solve all your problems, but when it comes to infection, it's not a joke or a hokey thing. And don't waste your money on manuka.
thanks @alywest . I did already buy some Manuka (10 of whatever that unit of measure is, which is "mid-strength"). I'll say this, my wife and son have both been sick w/ sore throat this week. The boy had a cough yesterday that wouldn't stop and my wife complained of that slimy overgrown feeling in her throat. Both of them had a few teaspoons. Let it just melt in their mouths and slide down their throat. Knocked out the cough and the slimy feeling.

I am going to work with the Manuka, Artemisinin, and phages in the near future.

alywest

thanks @alywest . I did already buy some Manuka (10 of whatever that unit of measure is, which is "mid-strength"). I'll say this, my wife and son have both been sick w/ sore throat this week. The boy had a cough yesterday that wouldn't stop and my wife complained of that slimy overgrown feeling in her throat. Both of them had a few teaspoons. Let it just melt in their mouths and slide down their throat. Knocked out the cough and the slimy feeling.

I am going to work with the Manuka, Artemisinin, and phages in the near future.
Manuka is great, I did think it was interesting that in a study they showed it wasn't necessarily much better than any other honey, including heat processed. And that has been my experience, too. I wonder how much of it just has to do with the quick hit of sugar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals