Gut Bacteria May Cause ALL Autoimmune Conditions; Antibiotics Can Cure

Texon

I don't think thyroid can push the immune system into an "autoimmune" situation but it can certainly increase sensitivity of tissues and make older injuries resurface as the fibrosis starts to regress and heal.
Not sure how long you have had the high WBC count for but it may be worth talking to a doctor about checking for infection somewhere. If there is an infection it may make a person less responsive to thyroid and even trigger a stress response.
So it may be that a very low and temporary dose of valium could be in order to "break the stress response" as described by a doc in New Mexico that prescribes low dose naltrexone. I can testify from personal experience it does happen.

Broken man

That's interesting! I was wondering about this after using the redlight on the thyroid and feeling things happen in areas of my back that were injured. I also felt some weird things happen to my sinuses (not really unpleasant) after eating scallops (high in taurine and glycine among other things), I've had regular sinus issues for years (much less now).
Did you try garlic?

Texon

So it may be that a very low and temporary dose of valium could be in order to "break the stress response" as described by a doc in New Mexico that prescribes low dose naltrexone. I can testify from personal experience it does happen.
I don't think thyroid can push the immune system into an "autoimmune" situation but it can certainly increase sensitivity of tissues and make older injuries resurface as the fibrosis starts to regress and heal.
Not sure how long you have had the high WBC count for but it may be worth talking to a doctor about checking for infection somewhere. If there is an infection it may make a person less responsive to thyroid and even trigger a stress response.
Don't know how long wbc has been high but I hope it's not an adapted mssa that I had to deal with after a hospital visit last year. Is your product a liquid glandular with composition similar to Armour? I forgot to mention that one reason I to trial your product on my lab rat is due to Ray's story about a man that had a house fall on him, and his doc gave him Armour because the event was so stressful.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Don't know how long wbc has been high but I hope it's not an adapted mssa that I had to deal with after a hospital visit last year. Is your product a liquid glandular with composition similar to Armour? I forgot to mention that one reason I to trial your product on my lab rat is due to Ray's story about a man that had a house fall on him, and his doc gave him Armour because the event was so stressful.

Yes, the TyroMax is a liquid NDT similar to Armour.

Mauritio

So what about combining antibiotics treatment with Monolaurin? Since it has not only anti-viral+bacterial ,but also anti-fungal actions.
If nobody wants to do it I might try it myself , but only if Monolaurin isnt strong enough on its own . I am currently trying Monolaurin on its own with promising results and might later add doxycycline in.
Also Monolaurin plus daily carrot salad ,was too much. Got diarrhea / flu symptoms for some days and quit the carrot.

BTW I would LOVE to hear some of @Blossom s hospital stories! And since I work in the medical field as well I might be able to contribute with some of my own :)

tankasnowgod

So what about combining antibiotics treatment with Monolaurin? Since it has not only anti-viral+bacterial ,but also anti-fungal actions.
If nobody wants to do it I might try it myself , but only if Monolaurin isnt strong enough on its own . I am currently trying Monolaurin on its own with promising results and might later add doxycycline in.
Also Monolaurin plus daily carrot salad ,was too much. Got diarrhea / flu symptoms for some days and quit the carrot.

BTW I would LOVE to hear some of @Blossom s hospital stories! And since I work in the medical field as well I might be able to contribute with some of my own :)

That's a good idea. The past few days, I've been taking Tetracycline along with some Flowers of Sulphur, I have been cleaning up my diet this month, after eating poorly over the holidays, and last 6 months, really. I'm going to continue experimenting with that combo over the next month or so, so help clean up the gut.

Mauritio

That's a good idea. The past few days, I've been taking Tetracycline along with some Flowers of Sulphur, I have been cleaning up my diet this month, after eating poorly over the holidays, and last 6 months, really. I'm going to continue experimenting with that combo over the next month or so, so help clean up the gut.
Do you notice something from the tetracyclines? Do flowers of sulphur also have antifungal activity?

tankasnowgod

Do you notice something from the tetracyclines? Do flowers of sulphur also have antifungal activity?

I have noticed positives from the tetracyclines. I thought this Ray Peat quote was already posted in this thread-

Zigzag

Is there anyone having issues with dark circles and managed them but fixing gut health? Mine are out of control nowadays, I look like I don't sleep at all. I have no idea what could cause it, every doctor told me that: "well, it's genetic, get a plastic surgery", yeah, I don't buy it. I've been taking TyroMix 1 drop daily to aid my thyroid, but it seems it haven't helped much. How do I start? Is a one week fast an option to clean gut? I eat basically everything, no trash food though.

Edit. also my middle and back parts of the tongue have white coating...

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

i have a diagnosed autoimmume condition rheumatoid arthritis and i could not remember the last time i needed some antibiotics. i guess its over 5-8 years or longer ago. I dont get sick in terms of common cold or something very often despite the fact that i am on an immune supressant anti tnf alpha drug. But i would prefer also to use an antibiotic for longer period of time and then be gone with it. But i dont think its so easy. And i dont know any doctor in germany who would give me a prescription for an antibiotic for my autoimmune symptoms. So i guess i need to play around with some over the counter variants to clean my gut. But i have tried already a lot.
Vitamin K2, D and progesterone healed my long term arthritis. I had very painful fingers for 3 years, I couldn't even knock on a door.
Ray Peat showed me a study that being exposed to mineral oils (also SQUALANE) increases the risk of arthritis as well.

Mauritio

Is there anyone having issues with dark circles and managed them but fixing gut health? Mine are out of control nowadays, I look like I don't sleep at all. I have no idea what could cause it, every doctor told me that: "well, it's genetic, get a plastic surgery", yeah, I don't buy it. I've been taking TyroMix 1 drop daily to aid my thyroid, but it seems it haven't helped much. How do I start? Is a one week fast an option to clean gut? I eat basically everything, no trash food though.

Edit. also my middle and back parts of the tongue have white coating...
For me it is also related to liver health ... I have/ had the same nosleep look , but am trying to get rid of it by getting better gut and liver health

Peatful

Vitamin K2, D and progesterone healed my long term arthritis. I had very painful fingers for 3 years, I couldn't even knock on a door.
Ray Peat showed me a study that being exposed to mineral oils (also SQUALANE) increases the risk of arthritis as well.
Hi @Rosie
Why would squalane promote inflammation if olive derived?

dreamcatcher

Hi @Rosie
Why would squalane promote inflammation if olive derived?

• "Squalane is a long saturated carbon chain, essentially the same as mineral oil." Ray Peat
  • He sent me this study as well:

• Arthritis Res Ther. 2005;7(6):R1296-303. Epub 2005 Sep 23.
    Association between occupational exposure to mineral oil and rheumatoid
    arthritis: results from the Swedish EIRA case-control study.

Sverdrup B, Kallberg H, Bengtsson C, Lundberg I, Padyukov L, Alfredsson L,
    Klareskog L; Epidemiological Investigation of Rheumatoid Arthritis Study Group.
    Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm,
    Sweden. [email protected]
    The aim of the present study was to investigate the association between exposure
    to mineral oil and the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and in
    addition to perform a separate analysis on the major subphenotypes for the
    disease; namely, rheumatoid factor (RF)-positive RA, RF-negative RA,
    anticitrulline-positive RA and anticitrulline-negative RA, respectively. A
    population-based case-control study of incident cases of RA was performed among
    the population aged 18-70 years in a defined area of Sweden during May
    1996-December 2003. A case was defined as an individual from the study base who
    for the first time received a diagnosis of RA according to the American College
    of Rheumatology criteria of 1987. Controls were randomly selected from the study
    base with consideration taken for age, gender and residential area. Cases (n =
    1,419) and controls (n = 1,674) answered an extensive questionnaire regarding
    lifestyle factors and occupational exposures, including different types of
    mineral oils. Sera from cases and controls were investigated for RF and
    anticitrulline antibodies.Among men, exposure to any mineral oil was associated
    with a 30% increased relative risk of developing RA (relative risk = 1.3, 95%
    confidence interval = 1.0-1.7). When cases were subdivided into RF-positive RA
    and RF-negative RA, an increased risk
    was only observed for RF-positive RA
    (relative risk = 1.4, 95% confidence interval 1.0-2.0). When RA cases were
    subdivided according to the presence of anticitrulline antibodies, an increased
    risk associated with exposure to any mineral oil was observed only for
    anticitrulline-positive RA (relative risk = 1.6, 95% confidence interval =
    1.1-2.2). Analysis of the interaction between oil exposure and the presence of
    HLA-DR shared epitope genes regarding the incidence of RA indicated that the
    increased risk associated with exposure to mineral oil was not related to the
    presence of shared epitope genotypes. In conclusion, our study shows that
    exposure to mineral oil is associated with an increased risk to develop

RF-positive RA and anticitrulline-positive RA, respectively. The findings are of
    particular interest since the same mineral oils can induce polyarthritis in
    rats.

Peatful

@Peatful
I showed Ray Peat a product made by The Ordinary which contained plant based squalane and that was his reply.
Interesting. Thx so much.
What do you use now @Rosie ?
Tallow?

Blossom

Forum Supporter

How long have you been in the field?
I’m almost out after 20+ years. I knew within a couple years I had made a huge mistake but I had to get my children raised before I could think about changing careers. I respect most of my coworkers simply because they are putting themselves at risk by showing up to work everyday but beyond that I’ve never really bought into most of what goes on in medicine. I’ve always felt kind of like the odd man out because I could see a reality that no one else would acknowledge. I might discuss it more after I’ve had some distance from everything.

One thing that’s not too controversial that I can speak about is the paperwork. It takes nearly an hour to do all the required charting/documentation for a simple ABG draw. The actual stick and analysis takes less than 5 minutes but to cover yourself (and the hospital) it takes 10 times that long. That sums it up nicely why patient care is absolutely abysmal and I’m sure we can thank lawyers for that situation! It gets old playing the game.

dreamcatcher

@Peatful
I showed Ray Peat a product made by The Ordinary which contained plant based squalane and that was his reply.

I wash my face with water, that's all. For exfoliation, I use coffee grounds or baking soda. In the evening I use a drop or two of pure vitamin A mixed with a little lanolin and apply it to my face-Ray Peat recommended this combination. I used to follow a complex skin care routine but I no longer do that. I feel so free.
When I asked Ray Peat what he thinks about cleaning, moisturising and using sunscreen on the skin, his reply was this:
"I have known people who had youthful looking skin into their 70s, who had always avoided skin treatments, including washing except for removing dirt. Soaps, moisturizers, and sunscreen are all disrupters of skin physiology. A good vitamin D status is extremely protective against sun damage."

Mauritio

How long have you been in the field?
I’m almost out after 20+ years. I knew within a couple years I had made a huge mistake but I had to get my children raised before I could think about changing careers. I respect most of my coworkers simply because they are putting themselves at risk by showing up to work everyday but beyond that I’ve never really bought into most of what goes on in medicine. I’ve always felt kind of like the odd man out because I could see a reality that no one else would acknowledge. I might discuss it more after I’ve had some distance from everything.

One thing that’s not too controversial that I can speak about is the paperwork. It takes nearly an hour to do all the required charting/documentation for a simple ABG draw. The actual stick and analysis takes less than 5 minutes but to cover yourself (and the hospital) it takes 10 times that long. That sums it up nicely why patient care is absolutely abysmal and I’m sure we can thank lawyers for that situation! It gets old playing the game.
Do you plan to stay in the medical field or start something completely new? I must say that my situation might be a little different since I dont work in the US. And there seems to be some positive changes in the medical field in the last year and possibly in the coming years. So I am still hopeful there might be a better future ahead.
I have been in it all together for 3+ years ... I actually have to say I found it more relaxing to work in a hospital (Physical Therapy) ,because they give you more time for each patient and paperwork was less . Whereas in a practice I am having a 20 min rhythm and have to include paperwork in that time ,which can be stressing. Some colleagues and also me sometimes forget to note what we did in that particular treatment... But technically if someone sues you, you have to have everything you did in the last 4 years ready on paper ,if not you have to pay a five or six figure fine ,which means bankruptcy for almost all practices.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Do you plan to stay in the medical field or start something completely new? I must say that my situation might be a little different since I dont work in the US. And there seems to be some positive changes in the medical field in the last year and possibly in the coming years. So I am still hopeful there might be a better future ahead.
I have been in it all together for 3+ years ... I actually have to say I found it more relaxing to work in a hospital (Physical Therapy) ,because they give you more time for each patient and paperwork was less . Whereas in a practice I am having a 20 min rhythm and have to include paperwork in that time ,which can be stressing. Some colleagues and also me sometimes forget to note what we did in that particular treatment... But technically if someone sues you, you have to have everything you did in the last 4 years ready on paper ,if not you have to pay a five or six figure fine ,which means bankruptcy for almost all practices.
Something new.

Physical therapy seems like it could be fulfilling and one of the better career paths in the medical field.

I do not mind doing thorough documentation and understand the necessity of it but the quadruple charting of the same information seems a bit ridiculous. I’m sure part of it has to do with insurance reimbursement.

Right now in the medical system in the US it seems like the very real fear of lawsuits and the threat of not being reimbursed is causing everyone to lose. There are just so many hoops to jump through that it leaves little time for actual patient care. It’s probably like that in all fields but it bothers me when it’s people’s lives and health on the line. Admittedly I’m burned out so I hesitate to say more until I’ve had some time away to reflect on it more. There has to be a better way though...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals