Gut And Liver First?

Hello all. I'm kinda new here

I get the impression - from all my lurking on this forum :D - that gut and liver need to be addressed before thyroid etc but Im curious to know how y'all have gone about this . . .

The understanding I have (thus far) is that gut healing is facilitated by a diet high in digestible carbs/ sugars and proteins that don't spike blood sugar and further inflame the gut along with adequate magnesium and calcium and Glycine (Geltain), Vit K and niacinamide to aid healing? Unfortunately that part where I said 'don't further inflame the gut' is proving a little elusive. Im not yet able to tolerate much milk or any cheese due to gut and histamine sensitivity. I know that gelatin is a good protein source and could really aid gut healing but sometimes it hurts my stomach so Im going slow and steady and planning on adding in small doses of Theanine to ease the process along. At the moment my diet mainly consists of lamb, non oily white fish, melon, lychee, raw honey, onions, butternut pumpkin, zucchini, raw carrot, coconut oil, gelatin, weekly oysters weekly liver and greek yoghurt (although may have to ditch this because of histamine :(issues - might have to resort to eggshells and boiled Kale - super appetizing!)

As for the liver it seems coffee (caffine) and aspirin (with adequate sugar) can help but they are out for now due to being adrenergic. (After a very long illness and chronic stress I've run those puppies into the ground!)

Any helpful suggestions/insights/ clarification would be much appreciated . . . .
Especially methods for getting calcium if dairy is a problem and how to get around histamine intolerance and clapped out adrenals

Thanks!!! (you guys are awesome)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals