Vitamin k1, liver or gut?

June

ok i've been dealing with hemorrhaging since 2018. I'm a female. I just had a revelation. This all started after my doctor gave me glutathione to detox my liver in 2018. Hemorrhage happened briefly back in 2016 i believe after i tried Low dose naltraxone but doctor concluded it was a polyp in uterus and I had surgery. Ive been in withdrawals from SSRIS since 2010 when that happened and then withdrawals from short benzo use in 2014. Given antibiotics for couple months in 2013 for Lyme disease at that point too. The glutathione is the one that messed me up and I never stopped bleeding and it's now 2023. Im currently in another episode right now. thank God i use acupuncture on myself to stop it.

My liver and gut is royally damaged. Did low dose naltrexone cause liver damage back in 2016? What did gluthathione do to my liver? I suspected it caused gut imbalance due to it's sulfuric nature also. It may be a factor but how will i know it's that or my liver? Liver numbers came back normal when bleeding started in 2018. Any time I tinker with my gut I also bleed. i took a hair analysis recently and noticed it said i was deficient in Vitamin k1...not k2. May explain why K2 I've been taking doesn't help my anti-coagulation. Blood is thin, runny and bright red. I believe I started bleeding once when I took probiotics. Maybe I need to be sufficient in Vit K1 before I can start healing SIBO or SIFO gut and liver. I tried BPC-157 but couldnt tolerate 1/4 pill, also not sure if it's due to effect on gut or liver. I would be wide awake and jittery. Just remembered I had a genetics test and was told my liver doesn't detox on 2 levels, hence why doctor gave glutathione. Any insight?

EDIT: bleeding starting in 2018 was not thin watery blood. Bright thin blood only started recently in 2023 when I first tried black seed oil for gut and then Activated Charcoal for endotoxins. They had great effects on flattening my distended tummy after one dose but then the bleeding arrived profusely with the thinner blood. Does eradicating gut bacteria cause inflammation which in turn inflames uterus. Distended gut didnt appear till 2020 when I used ozone water. At the time I was desperate to stop bleeding and didnt realize I needed to use probiotics. Eventually tried probiotics later and it caused it to bring on the floods. Im in a “chicken or the egg” situation. Just did some acupuncture and found a bottle of Vitamin K1 and took 200 mcg. My current deluge has now slowed to a crawl and is a darker red. I can’t believe this….its been years. Now I need to figure out what is what.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals