CAN SOMEONE ADVISE! Vitamin k!

June

I may have taken too much Vitamin k1 for a bleeding issue. What should I do?? Will it leave my body on it’s own. It took a 1mg pill to stop profuse bleeding but now im experiencing flushing and some tingling on my left foot. My palms are very rosy. I’m doomed one way or the other. If I didn’t take then i bleed, and I take and i’m feeling flush. I do have a vitamin K1 deficiency due to a sluggish liver. I have liver issues from withdrawing SSRIS and short term benzos medications. Ive been ill for so long, i dont know what feels normal. Not sure if this flush if my body temps coming back up. Ive been cold and pale due to continuous blood loss. This vitamin is the only thing that has worked but I may have overdone it. Will i be okay?

Peatress

1mg is not a lot. The half life of K1 is very low, around 2 hours.

Are you dehydrated? Are there excipients in the supplement you took?

OP
J

June

1mg is not a lot. The half life of K1 is very low, around 2 hours.

Are you dehydrated? Are there excipients in the supplement you took?

That’s what I thought. I don’t understand why it affects me as such. Flushed/warm to touch, tingling left side, bright red palms and feet. I do have issues with liver, kidneys and pancreas. I wonder if my body uses up K1 slower than others due to sluggish liver? I may be dehydrated due to the kidneys. There’s so many factors. But i’m glad it doesnt stay in body long. But isn’t it a fat soluble vitamin?

Peatress

That’s what I thought. I don’t understand why it affects me as such. Flushed/warm to touch, tingling left side, bright red palms and feet. I do have issues with liver, kidneys and pancreas. I wonder if my body uses up K1 slowers than others due to sluggish liver? I may be dehydrated due to the kidneys. There’s so many factors. But i’m glad it doesnt stay in body long. But isn’t it a fat soluble vitamin?
Yes it's fat soluble but some of it will be converted to k2

Are you able to share the product name and ingredient list?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals