Some doubts about Forskolin

faxmulder

Hi guys,

M36 here. I'd like to start Forskolin, but I have a few doubts:

Potential liver issues
I've read some studies which conclude that an increase in liver weight and other issues happen only with the whole plant, not isolated Forskolin.
Do you think that supplementing a standardized extract could be safe? The alternatives are Nature's Way, which is standardized to 20% Forskolin, and Life Extension, which is standardized to 10%.

Nature's Way (serving size: one 125mg cap)
Coleus forskohlii Root Extract standardized to 1% forskolin (1.25 mg)125 mg**
ForsLean® (Coleus forskohlii) Root Extract standardized to 20% forskolin (25 mg)125 mg**

Life Extension (serving size: one 100mg cap)
Coleus forskohlii extract (root) [standardized to 10% forskolin (10 mg)]100 mg**

Effects on skin
If I've understood well, Forskolin increases melanin production; I'm very pale and I have a lot of moles - do you think that Forskolin could be dangerous for me and potentially cause melanoma?

Blood thinning properties and interactions with other supps
* Is it okay to take Forskolin with vitamin E? I'm taking Jarrow Famil-E, which is a mix of tocopherols and tocotrienols. I'm supplementing also a vitamin K complex, containing both K1 and K2, in order to balance vitamin E.
* Which supplements I should avoid (if any) when taking Forskolin?
* Regarding positive interactions, I've seen that it should work well with artichocke extract. Other suggestions? Maybe Jiagoulan/Gynostemma due to its effects on AMPK?

Thanks a lot!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals