Blood Clotting, Serotonin, Aspirin, And Vitamin K

I have been dealing with blood clots for the last 5 years. Based on my symptoms, such as IBS, fatty liver, cold extremities Ray told me it is a thyroid, estrogen, serotonin and endotoxin issue, and he recommended cyproheptadine. I can't take it because it cause a burning feeling around my liver area. Do you think ondansetron or tianeptine could help in a similar way?

The second issue is I have been on heparin injection for the last one year. I wanted to replace it with aspirin and I took aspirin 4.5 grams daily and Thorne vitamin k 15 drops 3 times a day. However, I developed new clots. Do you think that much of vitamin k reduced the blood thinning effects of aspirin?

Thanks in advance!

tara

Berk_Peat said:
post 102691 I have been dealing with blood clots for the last 5 years. Based on my symptoms, such as IBS, fatty liver, cold extremities Ray told me it is a thyroid, estrogen, serotonin and endotoxin issue, and he recommended cyproheptadine. I can't take it because it cause a burning feeling around my liver area. Do you think ondansetron or tianeptine could help in a similar way?

Sorry to hear you are having these troubles.

I don't know why cyproheptadine causes you that burn feeling, but it does seem wise to be cautious about it. How much were you using? Some of us get noticable effects from 1/4 - 1/2 mg (1/8-1/4 of a 4mg tablet). So if you've been taking much
more than that, you could try a smaller dose before giving it up completely.

I have no experience with those other drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I would find the appropriate professional to work with in person who has in-depth experience with anticoagulant therapy and can monitor your labs before making any changes from injections of heparin to aspirin. You could set yourself up for a life threatening emergency if things don't go smoothly. I'm not trying to be dramatic but things like strokes and and other emboli can be fatal or cause great harm. Proceed with caution.

OP
Renaiscience_Man
Thanks guys. Peat told me bleeding time can be monitored while on heparin, and the same can be done on aspirin to see the effectiveness of aspirin. Since 2010, I had deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, and a stroke. I was exposed to maybe 10 CT scans. Heparin is known to cause osteoporosis and I am trying do stop all this craziness.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals