Aspirin as effective as heparin for preventing blood clots

haidut

Forum Supporter
Mainstream medicine makes no secret of its intense hate for aspirin. That humble drug has been the subject of countless articles of propaganda (many of them ghostwritten), with the goal of driving doctors towards eliminating aspirin from their practice. One of the most "sensitive" areas of aspirin's influence over the medical field has been blood clotting. Despite multiple smaller studies demonstrating the effectiveness of aspirin in prevention of clots (which is what led to its usage for heart attack prevention in the first place), medicine kept insisting that other options such as the pro-calcification, rat poison heparin or the newer, fraudulently-approved drugs such as Xarelto are much "better" and "safer" options. Well, the largest study to date comparing aspirin to heparin (the gold standard in anti-clot treatment) has just been published and the results are clear. Aspirin is at least as effective as heparin for clot prevention, and likely safer at that too.

Landmark clinical study finds aspirin as effective as commonly used blood thinner to prevent life-threatening blood clots and death after fracture surgery

"...Patients who have surgery to repair bone fractures typically receive a type of injectable blood thinner, low-molecular-weight heparin, to prevent life-threatening blood clots, but a new clinical trial found that over-the-counter aspirin is just as effective. The findings, presented today at the Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA) annual meeting in Tampa, FL, could cause surgeons to change their practice and administer aspirin instead to these patients. The multi-center randomized clinical trial of more than 12,000 patients at 21 trauma centers in the U.S. and Canada, is the largest-ever trial in orthopedic trauma patients. The trial was co-led by the Department of Orthopaedics at the University of Maryland School of Medicine (UMSOM) and the Major Extremity Trauma Research Consortium (METRC) based at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health."

tankasnowgod

Mainstream medicine makes no secret of its intense hate for aspirin. That humble drug has been the subject of countless articles of propaganda (many of them ghostwritten), with the goal of driving doctors towards eliminating aspirin from their practice. One of the most "sensitive" areas of aspirin's influence over the medical field has been blood clotting. Despite multiple smaller studies demonstrating the effectiveness of aspirin in prevention of clots (which is what led to its usage for heart attack prevention in the first place), medicine kept insisting that other options such as the pro-calcification, rat poison heparin or the newer, fraudulently-approved drugs such as Xarelto are much "better" and "safer" options. Well, the largest study to date comparing aspirin to heparin (the gold standard in anti-clot treatment) has just been published and the results are clear. Aspirin is at least as effective as heparin for clot prevention, and likely safer at that too.

Landmark clinical study finds aspirin as effective as commonly used blood thinner to prevent life-threatening blood clots and death after fracture surgery

"...Patients who have surgery to repair bone fractures typically receive a type of injectable blood thinner, low-molecular-weight heparin, to prevent life-threatening blood clots, but a new clinical trial found that over-the-counter aspirin is just as effective. The findings, presented today at the Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA) annual meeting in Tampa, FL, could cause surgeons to change their practice and administer aspirin instead to these patients. The multi-center randomized clinical trial of more than 12,000 patients at 21 trauma centers in the U.S. and Canada, is the largest-ever trial in orthopedic trauma patients. The trial was co-led by the Department of Orthopaedics at the University of Maryland School of Medicine (UMSOM) and the Major Extremity Trauma Research Consortium (METRC) based at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health."

And the patients in the aspirin group got a low dose, 81 mg twice a day. So, two baby aspirin, or half a regular aspirin.

Clearly, it's nothing more than pure greed (and maybe maliciousness) that sells the newer forms of blood thinners, and this proves it. Aspirin is far safer with a longer track record. And, there is also Vitamin E, with blood thinning properties of it's own, potentially even safer than aspirin. So, there are two very safe blood thinners with excellent track records that could be used alone or in combination, and really, it might just be a matter of adjusting dosages to find optimal clot prevention.

Runenight201

What would be the most potent line of defense against blood clotting? Aspirin and Vitamin E? Anything else? I’m fairly certain this is an issue I am facing. Last I went to the hospital they said it was a panic attack but I don’t buy it because my D-Dimer levels were elevated, which is to me indicating my blood was clotting up and causing stroke symptoms. They did a CT scan and found no pulmonary embolism in my lungs.

Lollipop2

What would be the most potent line of defense against blood clotting? Aspirin and Vitamin E? Anything else? I’m fairly certain this is an issue I am facing. Last I went to the hospital they said it was a panic attack but I don’t buy it because my D-Dimer levels were elevated, which is to me indicating my blood was clotting up and causing stroke symptoms. They did a CT scan and found no pulmonary embolism in my lungs.
What changed in your health for this to show up? Did you get the C-19 vax? There are some good protocols out there to counter that and the blood clotting that come from taking that vax. D-Dimer ESPECIALLY shows high after the vax and represents the small capillaries etc. Definitely want to get a handle on this. That one MD in Canada that warned of this late 2020 and early 2021 - who was fired by the way - said that 60% of the people he tested after the vax had the d-Dimer elevated and he warned they won’t live more than 2 years if something isn’t done to help them. Not trying to be a fear monger - but go after this hard and heavy…

tankasnowgod

I don't know if there is such a thing as a "most potent" line of defense, as if you were just taking, say, aspirin and Vitamin E, you could always increase your dose of either, or both. Bromelain is also known to be a blood thinner, and the anti-serotonin chemicals can thin the blood as well. I don't know how many you could combine, or if they would have added effects, or if they would also make your blood too thin at a certain point (I think this is an issue with higher doses of aspirin). Since some of the common Peat enemy substances (estrogen, serotonin, PUFA) are all known to cause inappropriate clotting, the strategies to lower those substances should also help.

I know some people have a condition where their blood is too thick, and have to regularly do blood donation or phlebotomy. When I used to to blood donation, I was able to fill up the pint bag in about 4-5 minutes, thanks to having a good vein, but I think Vitamin E supplementation helped a lot with that as well. I would still like to donate, but ever since the medical cartel's full on embrace of the demonvax (and also the fake pandemic before that), I have been refusing to do any sort of business with them. I'd love to donate blood again, I just don't think I should have to go through a massive criminal organization to do it.

Runenight201

What changed in your health for this to show up? Did you get the C-19 vax? There are some good protocols out there to counter that and the blood clotting that come from taking that vax. D-Dimer ESPECIALLY shows high after the vax and represents the small capillaries etc. Definitely want to get a handle on this. That one MD in Canada that warned of this late 2020 and early 2021 - who was fired by the way - said that 60% of the people he tested after the vax had the d-Dimer elevated and he warned they won’t live more than 2 years if something isn’t done to help them. Not trying to be a fear monger - but go after this hard and heavy…

What protocols would you recommend? I got the J&J a year and a half ago.

Idk some other user SOMO talked about having a blood clot in his leg and he was never vaxxed. I feel like it’s something else. Could put meat, Im not feeling right after any meat meal. Milk and hard cheeses are safe for me.

jaakkima

I stopped a very severe chronic blood clotting issue (DVT, PE) with higher dose Tocovit (taken with butter for absorption). In my experience it was the most potent healthy thing for it, and I tried them all. I don't know if one should treat stroke/arterial differently from leg/lung though. There's always an underlying cause to correct though. Hope you sort it out. Estrogen is usually the proximate culprit. Serotonin can be involved. The vaccines, especially J&J, obviously cause clotting though. Did they check your legs with an ultrasound? I'd assume they would have but it's something to make sure of. No stroke related imaging/tests?

Last edited:

Runenight201

I don't know if there is such a thing as a "most potent" line of defense, as if you were just taking, say, aspirin and Vitamin E, you could always increase your dose of either, or both. Bromelain is also known to be a blood thinner, and the anti-serotonin chemicals can thin the blood as well. I don't know how many you could combine, or if they would have added effects, or if they would also make your blood too thin at a certain point (I think this is an issue with higher doses of aspirin). Since some of the common Peat enemy substances (estrogen, serotonin, PUFA) are all known to cause inappropriate clotting, the strategies to lower those substances should also help.

I know some people have a condition where their blood is too thick, and have to regularly do blood donation or phlebotomy. When I used to to blood donation, I was able to fill up the pint bag in about 4-5 minutes, thanks to having a good vein, but I think Vitamin E supplementation helped a lot with that as well. I would still like to donate, but ever since the medical cartel's full on embrace of the demonvax (and also the fake pandemic before that), I have been refusing to do any sort of business with them. I'd love to donate blood again, I just don't think I should have to go through a massive criminal organization to do it.

For sure I’ll order some vitamin E and Cypro and see what it can do. Paranoia is setting in real bad so I’m hoping the Cypro can calm me way down if I ever fall into the void. I also gotta make sure I’m running on sugars as well.

Lollipop2

Idk some other user SOMO talked about having a blood clot in his leg and he was never vaxxed. I feel like it’s something else. Could put meat, Im not feeling right after any meat meal. Milk and hard cheeses are safe for me.
I think these guys have some solid ideas. As a Peat knowledgeable person, we know which ones to avoid. Nice explanation and article:

Lollipop2

Maybe on the meat - but honestly more like J & J. I would put my money on that. Remember they are expecting most problems to show up 2-5 years after the shots. GOOD NEWS is there are some great ideas on how to help and mitigate the problems. I gave one website above. Search for solid treatment protocols from C-vax injury.

The aspirin, E, thyroid. Progest- e protocols of Peat are such solid health giving that I would certainly fall on those and milk and cheese are great - fruit - etc. things that provide easy quick energy and vitality. Search the forum for vax injury treatments - has been mentioned in several threads.

Runenight201

Maybe on the meat - but honestly more like J & J. I would put my money on that. Remember they are expecting most problems to show up 2-5 years after the shots. GOOD NEWS is there are some great ideas on how to help and mitigate the problems. I gave one website above. Search for solid treatment protocols from C-vax injury.

The aspirin, E, thyroid. Progest- e protocols of Peat are such solid health giving that I would certainly fall on those and milk and cheese are great - fruit - etc. things that provide easy quick energy and vitality. Search the forum for vax injury treatments - has been mentioned in several threads.

Well I hope you don't play betting games because I think you'd lose your money. It's not logically consistent to see clotting issues in someone who is unvaxxed and someone who is vaxxed and conclude that the vaccine is causing the clotting. Perhaps we both got COVID, and these could be issues with Long Covid. Perhaps it could be from an inappropriate diet (high in the muscle meat and starches, low in the calcium, sugars, minerals) in addition to low Vitamin D status and sufficient general daily activity to keep the blood moving. My money is on the latter.

I feel like you and some others on this forum are putting all of our health problems on the vaccine, when people have been sick since BCE and we've been searching for answers towards good health long before the vaccine and COVID ever reared its head. It's essentially become a red herring. Now, I'm not going to say that the vaccine is harmless, but I do believe that the diet we are eating, declining Vitamin D status, stress, and general indoor/sedentary lifestyle to explain much more effectively the general decline of our population's health then this COVID vaccine and my own personal health problems than the vaccine. Jesus Christ I'll lose my rational thinking and eat a meal with PUFA because I'm out and about and in a situation where lunch/dinner/snacks are provided to me and I'll DGAF and just eat it. Or I'll be super stressed at work so I'll just stress eat some chips cuz I'm just trying to get my brain to calm down. I've done this for months on end, not to mention I spent a whole year cooped up indoors because of depression, so Vitamin D status has probably fallen dramatically, and with my general inactivity and lack of socialization due to the depression my ability to handle stress has completely disappeared so now everything stresses me out to the point where I hit the rock bottom and everything in my body began failing as the paranoia and psychosis ensued. That to me is much more likely explanation of what's happened to me, rather than, "Oh it's cuz I got vaxxed".

The good news is I'm going back to these damn Peat roots, and I'm drinking my milk and OJ, taking Vitamin D, Vitamin E, aspirin, getting that sunlight, I got Cypro on hand should I begin experiencing psychosis (which I believe is related to overload of serotonin in the brain), taking this life into my own hands, not letting my ruminating thoughts and paranoia get the best of me, and taking ACTION instead of just sitting and curling up into a ball from the fear. And if I have a blood clot or stroke or heart attack doing that, well **** it I did my best, but at least I didn't go out afraid and weak.

Lollipop2

Well I hope you don't play betting games because I think you'd lose your money. It's not logically consistent to see clotting issues in someone who is unvaxxed and someone who is vaxxed and conclude that the vaccine is causing the clotting. Perhaps we both got COVID, and these could be issues with Long Covid. Perhaps it could be from an inappropriate diet (high in the muscle meat and starches, low in the calcium, sugars, minerals) in addition to low Vitamin D status and sufficient general daily activity to keep the blood moving. My money is on the latter.

I feel like you and some others on this forum are putting all of our health problems on the vaccine, when people have been sick since BCE and we've been searching for answers towards good health long before the vaccine and COVID ever reared its head. It's essentially become a red herring. Now, I'm not going to say that the vaccine is harmless, but I do believe that the diet we are eating, declining Vitamin D status, stress, and general indoor/sedentary lifestyle to explain much more effectively the general decline of our population's health then this COVID vaccine and my own personal health problems than the vaccine. Jesus Christ I'll lose my rational thinking and eat a meal with PUFA because I'm out and about and in a situation where lunch/dinner/snacks are provided to me and I'll DGAF and just eat it. Or I'll be super stressed at work so I'll just stress eat some chips cuz I'm just trying to get my brain to calm down. I've done this for months on end, not to mention I spent a whole year cooped up indoors because of depression, so Vitamin D status has probably fallen dramatically, and with my general inactivity and lack of socialization due to the depression my ability to handle stress has completely disappeared so now everything stresses me out to the point where I hit the rock bottom and everything in my body began failing as the paranoia and psychosis ensued. That to me is much more likely explanation of what's happened to me, rather than, "Oh it's cuz I got vaxxed".

The good news is I'm going back to these damn Peat roots, and I'm drinking my milk and OJ, taking Vitamin D, Vitamin E, aspirin, getting that sunlight, I got Cypro on hand should I begin experiencing psychosis (which I believe is related to overload of serotonin in the brain), taking this life into my own hands, not letting my ruminating thoughts and paranoia get the best of me, and taking ACTION instead of just sitting and curling up into a ball from the fear. And if I have a blood clot or stroke or heart attack doing that, well **** it I did my best, but at least I didn't go out afraid and weak.
Awesome - best of luck to you…

Runenight201

I stopped a very severe chronic blood clotting issue (DVT, PE) with higher dose Tocovit (taken with butter for absorption). In my experience it was the most potent healthy thing for it, and I tried them all. I don't know if one should treat stroke/arterial differently from leg/lung though. There's always an underlying cause to correct though. Hope you sort it out. Estrogen is usually the proximate culprit. Serotonin can be involved. The vaccines, especially J&J, obviously cause clotting though. Did they check your legs with an ultrasound? I'd assume they would have but it's something to make sure of. No stroke related imaging/tests?

I'm getting a Carotid Artery Screening, Heart Rhythm Screening (Atrial Fibrillation), Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening, and a Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening on November 4th. So I'm hoping that will give me a lot of information about my Cardiovascular health right?

Waynish

You should consider a spiritual approach. Strong emotional and hypochonriac overtones everywhere. You cannot untie how you deal with your consciousness from your supposedly entirely physical health.

Runenight201

You should consider a spiritual approach. Strong emotional and hypochonriac overtones everywhere. You cannot untie how you deal with your consciousness from your supposedly entirely physical health.

Definitely started to work on the psychology angle more. After reading Gabor Mate and another author whose name escapes me, it awakened me so to speak to how our mindset can impact our health.

Which came first, the physical or mental sickness? Tough to say, but I do believe the mindset precedes the physical, because by fixing my mindset I’m stronger in making the right decisions which impact my physical health. I still blatantly see how the foods I eat impact my physical symptoms, but with a toxic mindset I would self sabotage myself left and right. Perhaps trying to separate them is the mistake, and mind/body really are one. Even with a super healthy mindset, eating junk food will still dig the early grave, and with a super clean diet, a toxic mindset will still make life miserable. There has to be the holy union!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals