vitamin E & aspiring together - life threatening?

yoshiesque

i have been taking vitamin E, around 1200IU daily. Now that my liver enzymes are good i am considering aspiring, around 100mg - 400mg. But ive read up on how they both are blood thinners, and im already taking Vitamin E in faily large amounts, almost hitting the upper limit. So my questions are

1. Wouldnt Vitamin E & Aspirin use together be dangerous as it could result in severe blood thinning?
2. Even if Vitamin K counteracts this, do we know if its capable of counteracting both Vit E & Aspirins effects? I feel like Vitamin K wont be able to do it here?
3. Who here has effectively taken BOTH and in what doses? Did you take Vit K as well? If so, in what doses?

I feel like it should be one or the other. Also i searched for this topic in the forums and it seems like it has not been discussed yet, which is weird because it seems like a pretty serious issue.

OP
Y

yoshiesque

anyone got a response for this?

coz i cant seem to find anything else where..

Strongbad

I haven't tried Vitamin E and Aspirin yet, but it's always rule of thumb to take vitamin K with E because Vitamin E depletes vitamin K. I heard that you have to take them on different time, not simultaneously. But that needs confirmation.

I don't think there's any problem overdosing vitamin K, though so I'll say take 2 vitamin K pills to balance out vitamin E and aspirin if necessary.

Vitamin K can be supplemented by eggs, too. Duck eggs are even better since they have more nutrient than chicken's eggs.

fr@

Oh, so this is an old thread... but I'd also like to know what others think about this.

In regards to this post, personally I take:

- Vitamin-E (400 IU) at my end of day meal w/ Aspirin
- and I take MK-4 topically & MK-7 under the tongue on start of day again w/ Aspirin

So far, I haven't yet noticed anything bad from doing so... except the supplementing of K2.
'Cause if I take lots of it, I get noticeable Arrhythmias and Hair Loss.

As with the 'thinning the blood', I think I've only experienced it when high dosing Vitamin-E back then.
Basically it's a scenario when I eat out, which gets me more compelled to up my dose w/ Vitamin-E + Aspirin.

And what I notice is that I get:

- Ringing of Ears (Tinnitus) *bearable and only happens in short bursts
- Fire Flies on my vision (for a lack of better term) when having my eyes look past the comfortable range *ie. looking at one of your shoulders with full intent
- Some tiny spec of blood (like some tiny amount of blood squeezed out of a pore) seen on the ridge of my nose

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals