Dismiss Notice
  6. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Deconflicting TocoVit, Kuinone, And Diamant

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by PecosRiver, Sep 20, 2017.

1. PecosRiver

PecosRiver Member

@ Haidut,

I've found some of your statements scattered around this forum that have said:

1. wait a few hours between using Vitamin K and Diamant
    2. Vitamin E and Vitamin K can be taken on the same day, maybe one in the morning and one in the evening.

For me, Vitamin K is associated with taking Pansterone 2X daily, and I'd like to take Diamant both morning and evening. Vitamin E / Tocovit is also something I'd like to take 2x a day.

So here's some questions:
    1. Estroban has both K and E. Is it the dosage or ratio that matters?
    2. Vit E and Diamant together - any problems here?
    3. Can you characterize the degradation / loss of efficacy if your suggestions aren't followed? Is it just a decrease in effectiveness, or are there negative consequences?
    4. Does it make sense to alternate Vit E and Diamant days with K2 days? This would mean using Pansterone on alternate days ... Or having Vit E and Diamant with breakfast and K2 / Panterone at supper? Or vice versa?
    5. Are there other Vit K conflicts lurking in the IdeaLabs world? Would some (or all) of the supplements that use tocopherals conflict with Vitamin K? I have 5a-DHP, Gonadin, etc. that are dissolved in tocopherals. Should I take these only with the Vit E and Diamant?

Thanks,

Paul

2. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

Why no vit K with diamant?

3. Lucenzo01

Lucenzo01 Member

IIRC haidut said that only high doses of vitamin E or K2 would saturate the transporter. So with Estroban you are safe. Keep in mind that the transporter theory is only a hypothesis. We still don't know how vitamin E and K2 antagonize each other. I suspect it's something related to the conversion of k1 to k2, as vitamin E and k2 acts in a similar way again peroxidation. So when E is present in high amounts k2 can retire to the liver when it's more helpful and Vitamin E does it work in the other tissues. You don't need that much k2 when E is present basically. If this true maybe you could use both vitamin at the same time in high amounts without problems. Just a theory, we don't still know how it works AFAIK.