Ginger/ Red Spots On My Beard. Could It Be Something With Copper?

Broken man

Hello all, I am curious if my beard color could mean something cuz I started eating more copper from my diet because I thought that I am deficient in it and I found that my beard is turning to red/ginger color, my hair too. Do you have some ideas? Thank you.

Dante

I improved this with zinc and vitamin C :D .
Complete broscience from me but this changing to red/ginger color sounds like extra hydrogen peroxide ,may be either due to SOD induction by extra copper or free copper ions acting as non competitive inhibitor of the enzyme catalase(iron dependent enzyme which breaks down H2O2).
May I ask what made you think that you were copper deficient?

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Complete broscience from me but this changing to red/ginger color sounds like extra hydrogen peroxide ,may be either due to SOD induction by extra copper or free copper ions acting as non competitive inhibitor of the enzyme catalase(iron dependent enzyme which breaks down H2O2).
May I ask what made you think that you were copper deficient?
I was using alot of thiamine and taurine, some members recommend using copper with this chelators of iron but my hair quality was worse than before so I stopped and found that I could have alot of copper and when I am estrogen dominant, it could be problem so I took 50 mg of zinc and 4 g of vit C and I have black hair and my beard is better.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

All in one day?
I am using thiamine and taurine about 6 months, I always had slight ginger color on some spots, my mom told me that my grandpa had it too so I didnt care about it. Month ago I added cocoa powder to my diet and I ate small pieces of liver every day. Week ago, I had small hair thining and my beard was more ginger than before, my hair started too. Yesterday, I had to go on party with really good girls but I found that my hair is really bad and I wanted have great amount of sex power :D. I read that it could be because of copper so I took zinc and vit C after lunch. My hair was really good and I had great night with one girl so happy ending... :D :D I took some Andro too.

I am using thiamine and taurine about 6 months, I always had slight ginger color on some spots, my mom told me that my grandpa had it too so I didnt care about it. Month ago I added cocoa powder to my diet and I ate small pieces of liver every day. Week ago, I had small hair thining and my beard was more ginger than before, my hair started too. Yesterday, I had to go on party with really good girls but I found that my hair is really bad and I wanted have great amount of sex power :D. I read that it could be because of copper so I took zinc and vit C after lunch. My hair was really good and I had great night with one girl so happy ending... :D :D I took some Andro too.
That's a quick effect LOL

Milky

o_O

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals