Help With Hair/eyebrow/body Hair

chanlaw

Hello I am 22/male/vegetarian(no eggs). I started to lose hair and thinning at 15, not in MPB pattern. I took multivitamins, iodine, zinc and vitaman D about 8 months ago and 2weeks after taking my hair started regrowing. I am happy with regrowing but I would like to recover hair thickness too. My hair currently is kinda thin and was soft thick wavy hair when I was child. It seemed to happen all my family members so I think we are deficient in something. I cannot take blood test I think it is expensive. What can I do to recover my hair thickness?

Also my outereyebrows are kinda thin(can see skin behind eyebrow). What can be the problem? I suspected hypothyroid as I also had cold hands and feet but since I started taking iodine they are no longer cold.

When I started taking vitamins I started to grow hair all over body(chest, face, upper arms, back, shoulder, undereyes and above eyebrows ,beard filling slightly faster but still patchy)
I do not want hair over some places such as face the thin hair under eyes is also thickening and growing. What can I do to get rid of it from some places forever?

At one point my forearm hair was thicker, I showed it to my mum and friend they said it seems thicker than before. What might have caused it? Why did it thin back to original? Sometimes my eyelash eyebrow is thick too, makes my eyes look striking when they are dark brown

Also I had one more question. My parents have thick wrist and ankles. Why did I turn out to have really thin bones? Aren't body type genetic?

Last edited:
OP
C

chanlaw

Same diet. Vegetarian but no eggs. Dairy is allowed. My mum reported I had wavy curly hair and in photo it looks thick. Thicker than now at least. Its regrowing now but I cannot get back the hair diameter or darkness.

Dave Clark

I don't know if it is BS, but I have read many times that applying castor oil to eyebrows/eyelids can make them grow in thicker.

OP
C

chanlaw

I was thinking of finding a cause and solve it. Since it may be health problem, if i just thicken without solving health issue it might become worse with age

blueorca

I have a similiar problem. Im 17 and have cold hands and taught it was hypothyroid or anemia from iron deficiency but im not sure anymore. I get my hairloss mainly on the sides of my scalp and the look like lines. it really sucks and i have no idea what it is. maybe telogen effluvium or alopecia areata. Could even be male pattern baldness. not sure but i hope i find out soon and save my hair before its too late.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals