Ginger/ Red Spots On My Beard. Could It Be Something With Copper?

Luann

It's funny because don't barn animals get copper tinges when they are deficient in copper? Like a reverse of yours?

OP
Broken man

Broken man

It's funny because don't barn animals get copper tinges when they are deficient in copper? Like a reverse of yours?
I dont know but I know that I am hypo so I think that I have alot or enough copper. I know that I am not feeling good after liver too. I will see.

Xisca

Hello all, I am curious if my beard color could mean something cuz I started eating more copper from my diet because I thought that I am deficient in it and I found that my beard is turning to red/ginger color, my hair too. Do you have some ideas? Thank you.
You can have deficient signs when your copper is unavailable, and thus your body puts it in tissues, and it is very visible in hairs. So you have too much, your body stock it when it cannot eliminate it, but then you can have deficiency though you are copper toxic, because the form of stock is toxic = non bioavailable. Check your liver, use more oilve oil to flush bile, as bile is what removes copper. If you get toxic signs, then take zinc and vitc as you did. Biounavailable copper will be at least in liver and in hairs. If elsewhere, I do not know.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

You can have deficient signs when your copper is unavailable, and thus your body puts it in tissues, and it is very visible in hairs. So you have too much, your body stock it when it cannot eliminate it, but then you can have deficiency though you are copper toxic, because the form of stock is toxic = non bioavailable. Check your liver, use more oilve oil to flush bile, as bile is what removes copper. If you get toxic signs, then take zinc and vitc as you did. Biounavailable copper will be at least in liver and in hairs. If elsewhere, I do not know.
I am taking taurine for 2 weeks and it really helped me. So I think that bile is important for me. My liver enzymes are fine.

opethfeldt

Pregnenolone reliably makes my beard reddish in higher doses (100+mg). I figured it was an anti-androgen effect from progesterone, but it doesn't seem to occur if I take progesterone itself.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I am not taking pregnenolone now, I found that when I am feeling the best, it turns to black.

opethfeldt

I am not taking pregnenolone now, I found that when I am feeling the best, it turns to black.
When I'm feeling the most masculine, my beard is darker and matches my dark brown hair color. However, I can't stay that's when I feel my best, health-wise. It tends to go hand-in-hand with my beard being more coarse and thick, which is generally considered a bad thing.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

When I'm feeling the most masculine, my beard is darker and matches my dark brown hair color. However, I can't stay that's when I feel my best, health-wise. It tends to go hand-in-hand with my beard being more coarse and thick, which is generally considered a bad thing.
I find that my beard is growing very slowly now, when I did big improvement.

opethfeldt

I find that my beard is growing very slowly now, when I did big improvement.
I've heard others say that as well. I find that strange, though, because I was under the impression higher DHT meant faster beard growth and higher DHT is a good thing.

Xisca

I am taking taurine for 2 weeks and it really helped me. So I think that bile is important for me. My liver enzymes are fine.
I take in the morning orange juice with a lot of olive oil and it flushes bile well, I could feel the difference. A very very old dr of japan says he has this in the morning I think... a sort of mini liver flush. No olive oil, no flushing of the bile, as coconut doesn't do it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals