Growth Of New Pubic Hair A Good Sign?

churchmouth

Hey - I thought I'd report something interesting and maybe see if anyone has some feedback.

After about 6 months of 'peating' I started noticing further development of my pubic hair hair-line.

I am 28 year old male and kind of thought I was done with puberty. I never developed a "snail trail" i.e. I had horizontal pubic hair line that stopped 1-2 inches above the genital. This hair has a nice ginger color :) Well the new stuff I am seeing (at least 30 hairs) is in a triangle shape heading up towards my belly button. Also the new hairs are distinctly black (not my youthful ginger color). The total distance north they have gained is probably about 1.5 inches (but the coverage is a little sparse though and still continuing to improve).

On some additional information - I have never escaped acne completely, and on my current style of eating, my skin is more acne prone and oily than normal. Also my labs (I don't think have been influenced much by the diet unfortunately.. have taken multiple tests), show above range Total Test, High SHBG (note this reduces free test to low-average amount), above range Estrogen. As a kid I was typical high PUFA - but at around 20 I probably started intervening in my diet and restricting sugar/ didn't eat enough in the process of trying to be healthy.

Any thoughts? I am hoping this is a sign of a healthier diet and restoration of youthful hormones, and subsequent recommencement of a stunted puberty.

P.s. all other labs appear well and good (low prolactin, OK thyroid). DHEAS/ANDROSTENIONE OK.

Hey - I thought I'd report something interesting and maybe see if anyone has some feedback.

After about 6 months of 'peating' I started noticing further development of my pubic hair hair-line.

I am 28 year old male and kind of thought I was done with puberty. I never developed a "snail trail" i.e. I had horizontal pubic hair line that stopped 1-2 inches above the genital. This hair has a nice ginger color :) Well the new stuff I am seeing (at least 30 hairs) is in a triangle shape heading up towards my belly button. Also the new hairs are distinctly black (not my youthful ginger color). The total distance north they have gained is probably about 1.5 inches (but the coverage is a little sparse though and still continuing to improve).

On some additional information - I have never escaped acne completely, and on my current style of eating, my skin is more acne prone and oily than normal. Also my labs (I don't think have been influenced much by the diet unfortunately.. have taken multiple tests), show above range Total Test, High SHBG (note this reduces free test to low-average amount), above range Estrogen. As a kid I was typical high PUFA - but at around 20 I probably started intervening in my diet and restricting sugar/ didn't eat enough in the process of trying to be healthy.

Any thoughts? I am hoping this is a sign of a healthier diet and restoration of youthful hormones, and subsequent recommencement of a stunted puberty.

P.s. all other labs appear well and good (low prolactin, OK thyroid). DHEAS/ANDROSTENIONE OK.

My interpretation is that your estrogen is elevated, leading to a growth of body hair. Axiliary hair such as on arm pits, the pubes above the penis/vagina, and outer calves are correlated with androgen levels, but not torso hair (apart from the downy kind). A high SHBG level, particularly with high total testosterone is a pretty reliable indicator of high estrogen. You might consider measuring estrone sulphate as well to confirm.

Are you supplementing with thyroid, or any other pro-metbolic substances, for exogenous thyroid characteristically raises total T but also estrogen. There was some discussion recently on this forum about how linea nigra is a sign of elevated estrogen, and i think your snail trail is more or less the same thing.

Richiebogie

It could be that the ongoing acne is due to your body trying to complete puberty but not having sufficient resources.

Have you been avoiding pufa and eating more fruit and dairy lately? Have you increased calories recently?

Most Caucasian guys are hairy but they shave or wax their backs, shoulders, knuckles, backs of hands, arms, chests, legs... It is hard to find pictures of guys who haven't trimmed some part of their body!

6:45 could be you after a few more years of Peating!

I’m not overly hairy but pubic and beard hair grow faster when T is high. Quite a lot faster. Not sure of pattern changes though just faster for me. I’m quite a bit older.

OP
C

churchmouth

I can report that my chest and back have remained exceptionally hairless

OK maybe a couple of hairs sprouting to chest from nipple area which was already a little hairy. But these chest hairs also appear to forming in an organised pattern.

I am keen to get more estrogen tests but at the same time they kind of lead no-where as I am doing a whole bunch of anti-estrogenic things everyone here is doing. Prolactin is low which is a good sign.

Not taking thyroid, but you'd think im hyper based on my low body fat

OP
C

churchmouth

This rate of change/ growth is honestly madness.. I don't know whether to embrace it or not as something good.

I had a few days of intense oilyness (and now pimples) following a very small hallucinogenic mushroom experience and some excessive sun at the beach. Pubic hair growth - new hairs creeping up every couple of days now.

mrchibbs

I have a similar thing going on...I've always been fairly hairless on my chest, until the past 2 years (26 now) or so when there's new hair popping up on my chest on a daily basis going all the way down to the pubic area. I'm not feeling that great about it cause it's sort of all over the place. There's definitely something weird going on and I wouldn't be suprised with high estrogen levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals